Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Men

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:00 pm
That's only 0.00000+1% of what's out there. It's everywhere. It's well documented, and this is what happens every time women try to stand up for themselves 29:53. This is a women's fight, not weasly, misogynistic, wonker males.
If it's everywhere, whatever it is that it is supposed to be, then that's not entirely true that it's everywhere, as it's not anywhere near me, nor has it ever been anywhere near me in the entire duration of my life tbh. So personally for me, as a woman, there is no fight. I don't give a flying banana-split about the life-styles of men. And in my world, most men I've ever met are completely harmless. But yes, if and when men were coming at me with a sharp knife or a gun, or something more dangerous and sinister, that would potentially be seen as life threatening for myself, then I'd probably have an actual reason to stand up for myself and fight for my life. But since that has never once happened to me like ever, despite your claim (It's everywhere) whatever it is, then I don't see what all the hysterical fuss is about really, but then I've always been a placid type of person anyway, usually just minding my own business and keeping my own house in order. I generally like to lead a life where I bother no one and no one bothers me really. I certainly do not care as to the chaos of other people's life-style choices, because how they choose to live their life is simply not my problem.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:42 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:00 pm
That's only 0.00000+1% of what's out there. It's everywhere. It's well documented, and this is what happens every time women try to stand up for themselves 29:53. This is a women's fight, not weasly, misogynistic, wonker males.
If it's everywhere, whatever it is that it is supposed to be, then that's not entirely true that it's everywhere, as it's not anywhere near me, nor has it ever been anywhere near me in the entire duration of my life tbh. So personally for me, as a woman, there is no fight. I don't give a flying banana-split about the life-styles of men. And in my world, most men I've ever met are completely harmless. But yes, if and when men were coming at me with a sharp knife or a gun, or something more dangerous and sinister, that would potentially be seen as life threatening for myself, then I'd probably have an actual reason to stand up for myself and fight for my life. But since that has never once happened to me like ever, despite your claim (It's everywhere) whatever it is, then I don't see what all the hysterical fuss is about really, but then I've always been a placid type of person anyway, usually just minding my own business and keeping my own house in order. I generally like to lead a life where I bother no one and no one bothers me really. I certainly do not care as to the chaos of other people's life-style choices, because how they choose to live their life is simply not my problem.

Good for you. So fuck off then since you believe it doesn't affect you personally, and you don't give a flying rat's arse about anyone else. I'm not interesting in anything about you. But trust me, it does affect you because everything is connected, and every societal change affects everyone in that society and beyond.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:27 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:52 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:37 pm So blame women then. How 'surprising'. God you are annoying. I bet you have a really annoying voice too.
Lifes like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Oooh look, a girl with a beard.

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which the ovaries produce an abnormal amount of androgens, male sex hormones that are usually present in women in small amounts. The name polycystic ovary syndrome describes the numerous small cysts (fluid-filled sacs) that form in the ovaries.
What does that have to do with this? Please explain in something other than cowardly gibberish.
Brain chemistry is what makes humans who we are. Why be sick and tired of the way men conduct their lives according to the program that is the natural wiring of their brain chemistry? Why tell me, and men to go and fuck themselves for just being themselves. What are women like you actually fighting for? please explain why you're anger issues are so easily triggered.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:27 pmand you don't give a flying rat's arse about anyone else
Why don't you stop projecting you're own anger toward other people, if you do give a rats arse, and care so much about anyone else.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:52 pm I'm not interesting in anything about you.
Of course you are not interested in me, you don't know me from Adam. Why would you care about me, or who I am. Same could be said about 99% of all the other people who inhabit this planet. Just so you know, I personally am just not interested in the 99% of people on this planet either, there is zero fuck I can do to change anything about how other people choose to live their life. So I don't, rather, I just look out for number 1 first.

Hmm, but then I guess you just might possibly be interested in something about me if I was being on side and agreeing with everything you say on this subject topic, but I could be wrong. What did you expect responders to this thread to say? something interesting to gloat over perhaps? But I simply am not a siding kind of person to be fair. I like to keep neutral when it comes to things like human behaviour.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:52 pm But trust me, it does affect you because everything is connected, and every societal change affects everyone in that society and beyond.
No, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, I understand how the human mind works, I've done my homework, so I do not rise to the insanity of it, I accept it and strive only to live the best life I can under every circumstance, that's all I can do, I have no other choice, nor power to change what I cannot change in others, and when I do that, I'm showing the world a little bit of what sanity can really look like.
vegetariantaxidermy

You were agreeing? You hid it well :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:59 am There's a man on there saying he wants to scoop out women's brains and eat them, for fuck sake.
Rather pontless considering there would barely be enough to cover a small water biscuit.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hilarious.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Blackadder.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:27 am Hilarious.
As you know Veg, I am a big fan of women. I have just watched the most awe inspiring woman on Prime - "Alison" wow.

So, ya not attempting to virtue signal...almost 2 women a week are killed by men in domestic violence incidents here in Oz. I don't understand where men can become such ****s, they're fucking brats.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:07 am You were agreeing? You hid it well :lol:
I agree the world is full of insanity, where there are now men pretending they are women and refusing to acknowledge they are male. That's not acceptable, but then that still doesn't affect me personally, as I simply have no control to change the brain chemisry of another human being. I have to accept it for what it is, and I do, rather than judge or despise it.

Yes, ideally it would be great if men just acknowledged they are men, and not push or force their choice to be female onto society by denying they are men when they clearly are. And yes, naturally born women have a right to their privacy and self-dignity away from the prying eyes of men pretending they are women, and even believing they are women, and using that disguise as a means to act out some perverted tendency towards the naturally born women.

People react differently to difference that's all. Personally, I just accept everything about the human psychological make-up, the way their own brain chemisry has made them.

I can also understand why some women are angry and outraged, but I'm not because things will always be the way they are, and there is nothing I can personally do about that.

vegetariantaxidermy

You might as well just copy paste because all your posts are the same anyway.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:35 am You might as well just copy paste because all your posts are the same anyway.
I know what you mean, I kind of feel the same about the posts you make.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:28 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:27 am Hilarious.
As you know Veg, I am a big fan of women. I have just watched the most awe inspiring woman on Prime - "Alison" wow.

So, ya not attempting to virtue signal...almost 2 women a week are killed by men in domestic violence incidents here in Oz. I don't understand where men can become such ****s, they're fucking brats.
The more you look into this 'ideology' the more you realise just how much men really do hate women. Deny it all you like. Germaine Greer said it decades ago and no one listened. It's not a 'trans' movement. It's a men's rights movement.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:37 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:35 am You might as well just copy paste because all your posts are the same anyway.
I know what you mean, I kind of feel the same about the posts you make.
At least I actually have something to say. Yours are all, 'I don't care, I'm fine, people are bad, people are good, I'm happy, me me me me la de da blah blah blah....'
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:41 am
The more you look into this 'ideology' the more you realise just how much men really do hate women. Deny it all you like. Germaine Greer said it decades ago and no one listened.
Have men always hated women...
Or was there a time in history where they did not hate women?