Where is there a good God?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: Where is there a good God?

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:55 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:46 pm

Life is a death sentence.
Life is a sexually transimtted condition which is always fatal.
What if you are wrong and there is a life after death?
So what?
WHo cares?
What difference would it make?
The difference it makes is that your claim, that life is fatal, then turns false.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:46 pm What's the point of a neutral god?
What does it do?
God does both good and evil.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:46 pm What is it for?
Without God, there would be nothing.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:46 pm How can it be god and neutral. If it creates then it cannot be neutral.
By neutral I mean that God does both good and evil.
WHy?
Because good and evil are fundamental aspects of reality.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:01 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:52 pm
What if you are wrong and there is a life after death?
So what?
WHo cares?
The difference it makes is that your claim, that life is fatal, then turns false.
prove it
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:41 pm
So what?
WHo cares?
prove it
I cannot prove the life after death. You cannot disprove it either. We have to wait and see. I have to say that I have contact with dead people. But people call me ill.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U too huh? Yeah it's hard being a mutant (I assume u are if u can perceive the dead) and we can feel very alienated and alone at times, as u know. Thankfully professor Xavier continues to fund the university so i have a place where i feel like i belong.

Are u perceiving them as a sensory object or do u just communicate psychically?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:10 pm U too huh? Yeah it's hard being a mutant (I assume u are if u can perceive the dead) and we can feel very alienated and alone at times, as u know. Thankfully professor Xavier continues to fund the university so i have a place where i feel like i belong.

When he said he had contact with dead people, I thought he meant he was an undertaker, or something like that. :|
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 pm
prove it
I cannot prove the life after death. You cannot disprove it either. We have to wait and see. I have to say that I have contact with dead people. But people call me ill.
It does not matter.
Death is all around us. Death is part of life.You are going to die. So am I.
There is not the slightest reason except your cowardise and fear to make you think there might be something else.
Grow some.
Maybe people like you hwo are so scared of death you never life your life in honest are the ones that god disfavours and will give a full death to?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 pmI have contact with dead people. But people call me ill.
Yeah. Not ill so much as bat-shit crazy
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I cannot prove the life after death.

I have to say that I have contact with dead people.

Thanks for letting us know that dead people are in contact with you. Although you say you cannot prove the life after death.
bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 pmWhat if you are wrong and there is a life after death?
What if life and death are the same thing, and that they just differ in appearance, from ( unconsciousness to consciousness to unconsciousness infinitely for eternity) ?
If that be the case, then there is no 'personal' individual birth or death at all, is there?
There/here (same place).. would just be EVERYTHING all at once, simply changing from one state to another, repeatedly.

And that the 'personal individual life form' is simply an illusion created by the effect of what can only be this absolute undivided 'Impersonal Whole' that is existence/reality itself (one without a second) infinitely for eternity.

Where are the dead people that once lived and walked through life? How can that which is 'life' die ? .. that doesn't make sense does it?

It's most likely that there is no such thing as living or dying, and that there's just Everything all at once, one without a second, constantly changing from unconsciousness to consciousness to unconsciousness. Just as water disappears from a lake and a river becomes parched and dry, once teeming with water, but where has the water that once was, gone, where can it go?

Where can Everything go, but remain always herenow. Nowhere.

That's the cold hard truth of the matter.
bahman

Post by bahman »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:10 pm U too huh? Yeah it's hard being a mutant (I assume u are if u can perceive the dead) and we can feel very alienated and alone at times, as u know. Thankfully professor Xavier continues to fund the university so i have a place where i feel like i belong.

I see them and hear their voice. I am however the only person around myself who could experience them. Dead people however are not the only beings that I experience.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:11 pm

prove it
It does not matter.
It maaters.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:41 pm Death is all around us. Death is part of life.You are going to die. So am I.
There is not the slightest reason except your cowardise and fear to make you think there might be something else.
Grow some.
I am not afraid of death.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bahman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:17 am

I see them and hear their voice. I am however the only person around myself who could experience them. Dead people however are not the only beings that I experience.
Have you considered experiencing a psychiatrist?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:15 am
I cannot prove the life after death.

I have to say that I have contact with dead people.

Thanks for letting us know that dead people are in contact with you. Although you say you cannot prove the life after death.
bahman wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:44 pmWhat if you are wrong and there is a life after death?
What if life and death are the same thing, and that they just differ in appearance, from ( unconsciousness to consciousness to unconsciousness infinitely for eternity) ?
If that be the case, then there is no 'personal' individual birth or death at all, is there?
There/here (same place).. would just be EVERYTHING all at once, simply changing from one state to another, repeatedly.

And that the 'personal individual life form' is simply an illusion created by the effect of what can only be this absolute undivided 'Impersonal Whole' that is existence/reality itself (one without a second) infinitely for eternity.

Where are the dead people that once lived and walked through life? How can that which is 'life' die ? .. that doesn't make sense does it?

It's most likely that there is no such thing as living or dying, and that there's just Everything all at once, one without a second, constantly changing from unconsciousness to consciousness to unconsciousness. Just as water disappears from a lake and a river becomes parched and dry, once teeming with water, but where has the water that once was, gone, where can it go?

Where can Everything go, but remain always herenow. Nowhere.

That's the cold hard truth of the matter.
I don't think that life after death is a transition from conscious to unconscious. They have to be conscious otherwise how my communication with them could make sense logically if they are not conscious.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Harbal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:25 am
bahman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:17 am

Have you considered experiencing a psychiatrist?
Yes, I visited several psychiatrists. They gave me all sorts of drugs, electric shock, ... but none of these helped.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

bahman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:26 am I don't think that life after death is a transition from conscious to unconscious. They have to be conscious otherwise how my communication with them could make sense logically if they are not conscious.
So the dead according to you are conscious because you have contact with them, and must therefore be conscious not unconscious?

Even though previously you stated: ('' I cannot prove the life after death. We have to wait and see. '') and yet you already know they are conscious. So why the need for proof, if you already know? :?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

bahman wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:29 am Yes, I visited several psychiatrists. They gave me all sorts of drugs, electric shock, ... but none of these helped.
Why did you visit a psychiatrist?

Was it because you maybe were in doubt as to whether you really were talking with dead people?

Why did you take the drugs, the electric shocks that didn't help you?

And what do you mean by help you? What did you need help for? if you already know that dead people are conscious and you can contact them?