The Illusion of Two - AKA God and You

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Illusion of Two - AKA God and You

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:39 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:16 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:01 pm

If you love all unconditionally, I offer my sympathy as you have no one special in your life and you go directly against what Jesus said love was.

No wonder you spend so much time doing poor apologetics for an immoral God.

Regards
DL
I don’t know what you mean by claiming I’m an apologist for an immoral god. I’m simply pointing to the nondual nature of reality which is free and unconditional, sometimes regarded as love within the dream of separation which is all there is.
All knowledge is subject to being good or evil.

You cannot show anything or any non-dualistic notion that I cannot refute.

Prove me wrong and show you are not talking out of your ass.

You do not seem to know much about love.

Let me help you recognize that in our dualistic reality, when we create a love bias, we automatically form a hate bias that lays low bur always there in case that which we love is put in jeopardy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LIb22-5Lwg

Communicating well is always hard and you being loose with definitions does not help.

I gave evidence for duality.

I await your offer, or absence, if you cannot form a decent argument or apologetic.

Regards
DL
I can only communicate the way I know how. I have no argument with you or anyone to be honest.

I say what I say, take it or reject it.

I care non the less, as I only recognise the truth of my own understanding.

I’m here to express that understanding and have no other agenda.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:01 pm

If you love all unconditionally, I offer my sympathy as you have no one special in your life and you go directly against what Jesus said love was.

No wonder you spend so much time doing poor apologetics for an immoral God.

Regards
DL
I don’t know what you mean by claiming I’m an apologist for an immoral god. I’m simply pointing to the nondual nature of reality which is free and unconditional, sometimes regarded as love within the dream of separation which is all there is.

Let me help you recognize that in our dualistic reality, when we create a love bias, we automatically form a hate bias that lays low bur always there in case that which we love is put in jeopardy.

Communicating well is always hard and you being loose with definitions does not help.

I await your offer, or absence, if you cannot form a decent argument or apologetic.

Regards
DL
Good and evil are human concepts they do not exist in the real world out there.

In the dream of separation men and women need to understand the nondual nature of their being to know themselves and others and in that they will find ever lasting peace and harmony with everyone, including the intimate partners they happen to be with at any given time.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:26 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:13 pm

Show where love and freedom are synonyms and why no one is special in your life.

Regards
DL
I don’t even know what you mean by making that statement. What’s that got to do with anything I’m saying here?

The onus is on you to make clear what you mean by that, because I haven’t the foggiest idea what you mean. Neither do I care to be honest.

It seems that you have some really strange aversions and hang ups about the word GOD being used in philosophy as if it’s a poison in your belly or something.

But it’s ok I’ve heard all this stuff before by people like you, you’re words are nothing special.
Yours, of course, are.

Another condition in your unconditional love.

If unconditional, your word nor mine mean absolutely nothing.

Enjoy being nothing special, which is what you would subject all of us to suffering in your all in.

Yahweh had that and blessed us with Satan and an Exsultet hymn that call Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to God.

It is, as well as to nature.

I would teach you the facts and reasoning, but you are not interested in learning while in your incompetent teacher mode.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I do understand what you mean by knowledge in duality though. But that is not what I am pointing to. . In any of my nondual posts.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Show where love and freedom are synonyms and why no one is special in your life.

Regards
DL
I don’t even know what you mean by making that statement. What’s that got to do with anything I’m saying here?

The onus is on you to make clear what you mean by that, because I haven’t the foggiest idea what you mean. Neither do I care to be honest.

It seems that you have some really strange aversions and hang ups about the word GOD being used in philosophy as if it’s a poison in your belly or something.

But it’s ok I’ve heard all this stuff before by people like you, you’re words are nothing special.
Yours, of course, are.

Enjoy being nothing special, which is what you would subject all of us to suffering in your all in.

Yahweh had that and blessed us with Satan and an Exsultet hymn that call Adam's sin a happy fault and necessary to God.

I would teach you the facts and reasoning, but you are not interested in learning while in your incompetent teacher mode.

Regards
DL
I do not see any thing special about any thing in particular.

Nothing is special or every thing is special in my opinion because everything is unconditionally free to be special or not.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Regards
DL

In the dream of separation men and women need to understand the nondual nature of their being to know themselves and others and in that they will find ever lasting peace and harmony with everyone, including the intimate partners they happen to be with at any given time.
Yet you reject the opportunity to show and make us understand your proof of concept, --- via an example of non-duality, --- that would explain or show it's nature.

It seems you have a God of the Gaps, ---- the same way the God religions and science now have.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Regards
DL

Yours, of course, are.

Regards
DL
Do you not understand what unconditional love means?

I do, and I’m not lying because I’ve experienced unconditional love in every waking moment of my life.

I have to admit I don’t understand what you are attempting to show me in your responses regarding your ideas about unconditional love.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:04 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 pm

Regards
DL

Yet you reject the opportunity to show and make us understand your proof of concept, --- via an example of non-duality, --- that would explain or show it's nature.

It seems you have a God of the Gaps, ---- the same way the God religions and science now have.

Regards
DL
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Unconditional love ie experiential it’s not something I can make you understand it’s something you have to experience yourself via your own direct experience.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:10 am Image

But the 'mind' the illusory conceptual dream of separation, is judgmental, it's limited, it's conditional, it's blaming, it's resentful, it's always withholding truth, favoring the lie of separation.
This is how we truly love.

If we are not willing to put in the effort to learn how to truly love, then we remain in separation which is our suffering.

It’s very easy to love each other as our own self because there is only self.

Except in the dream of separation where separation is a painful experience, but even in the dream we can wake up from that pain and recognise our true beauty, which is unconditionally free from conditional love which is not healthy love.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Do you not understand that when you are in phase with unconditional love your true nature..no other human being can ever hurt you again and neither will you hurt another human being again.

I really don’t understand how this can be difficult to understand.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 pm

Yours, of course, are.

Regards
DL
I do not see any thing special about any thing in particular.

Nothing is special or every thing is special in my opinion because everything is unconditionally free to be special or not.
You still have time to work on that defect.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=i+specia ... Tqbfnw5hHM

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:26 pm Do you not understand that when you are in phase with unconditional love your true nature..no other human being can ever hurt you again and neither will you hurt another human being again.

You do not understand because I use reality and proper terms while you use fantasy terms that are only understood wrongly by you.

You say you are not special while trying to sell your foolish (perfect) concepts.

I think we are done.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:23 pm free from conditional love which is not healthy love.
I will tell Jesus you disagree with him.

Regards
DL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:47 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:26 pm Do you not understand that when you are in phase with unconditional love your true nature..no other human being can ever hurt you again and neither will you hurt another human being again.

You do not understand because I use reality and proper terms while you use fantasy terms that are only understood wrongly by you.

You say you are not special while trying to sell your foolish (perfect) concepts.

I think we are done.

Regards
DL
Of course we are done that is understandable since neither of us understand what the other is saying.

Not that I’ll lose sleep over this because I’ve already worked out how to love unconditionally which makes me sleep like a baby.

Bye
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:23 pm free from conditional love which is not healthy love.
I will tell Jesus you disagree with him.

Regards
DL
Still no idea what that means. Jesus is dead, get over him already. I only care about the people who are living.