What about skepticism?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: What about skepticism?

Post by Agent Smith »

"Where are ya going Dick?" queried Tom. "Sorry, come again," Dick was partially deaf. "Where are you going?" Harry repeated. "Oh! I have to go to the dentist," Dick answered. "The dentist? Is that 2nd floor, Apple house, next to the old high school?" Tom asked. "Yes, that's the place. I'm off!" Dick was already walking out the door. "How did you know where the dentist's office is?" Harry was curious, he knew Dick was the new kid on the block, he couldn't have known, no, not this fast. "Harry, my friend, can I call you my friend?, that's a yes, gracias mi amigo, have you heard of the Agnes case, happened in Wyoming, 1983, a little girl and ... and ...?" went Dick. "And her Teddy bear!" exclaimed Harry! "Not just any Teddy bear, a special, a very special Teddy bear ... led the police to her kidnappers!"
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"What's this?" asked Maryam. Malak was always amazed by Maryam. No matter how many times Maryam always effortlessly and with one glance zeroed in on the X factor, Malak was invariably surprised. "Is that a rhetorical question?" Malak joked. "Depends," Maryam replied, she was smiling. "That ... that ..." Emily pointing, "that's here ... here ... and here." "Aah! They met then" said Maryam. "Yes, they did. The neighbor couldn't stop laughing! How did you do that?" queried Malak. "Elementary my dear Watson! It was inevitable" Maryam went. "What should we do?" Malak was getting impatient. "Yeah, our next move is ..." Emily wanted Maryam to complete her sentence. Maryam zoned out, as if she was having a petit mal seizure. "Well?" Malak wasn't known for her waiting skills. "Précisément, Malak, précisemént!" Maryam spoke, almost singing.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Yada
Yada
Yada
If x = 0 then ...
Yada
Yada
Yada