Insult competition.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

Re: Insult competition.

Post by uwot »

Reverend Bob, I am in awe of your sense of irony.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:I don't understand why anybody would want to insult somebody else.
Look at yourself in the mirror when you ask that.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Obvious Leo wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:When Tony Abbott says 'I'm all ears' you know he REALLY means it.
Thick as pigshit is our Tony but I don't think he'll be much longer in his job. Even the members of his own party mock his intellectual shallowness and there's precious few amongst them who have much to brag about themselves in that department. We truly are the lucky country downunder because we've prospered despite a succession of incompetent governments going back for twenty years. The last truly competent Prime Minister we had was Paul Keating, but he was never really very popular with the general population.
Yes, he was a good PM. The world is becoming increasingly right-wing, which is worrying. Could it be the illiterate and moronic yanks again, denigrating everyone they don't like as 'lefties' and 'liberals' without even knowing what the words mean? Only a complete moron could turn 'liberal' into something negative.
kriswest

Post by kriswest »

Do discussions normally get totally deleted around here? What happened to all the discussions that were here?
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

thedoc wrote:
tbieter wrote:A an at social gathering A WOMAN SAID " Mr. C, you are drunk." iC replied: "Madam, you are ugly. IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER.
Do you have a problem reading a thread, this one has been posted already. And your typing is sloppy.
I don't type well on my phone.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

kriswest wrote:Do discussions normally get totally deleted around here? What happened to all the discussions that were here?

Yes, it's happened before. Moderation without excuse or explanation, one of the mod's didn't like something.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

tbieter wrote:
thedoc wrote:
tbieter wrote:A an at social gathering A WOMAN SAID " Mr. C, you are drunk." iC replied: "Madam, you are ugly. IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SOBER.
Do you have a problem reading a thread, this one has been posted already. And your typing is sloppy.
I don't type well on my phone.

Might I remind you that the whole thread is an insult competition, excuses only blunt the insult.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:U'r on the same lvl as Philosophy Explorer!
Well look at who crawled out from under his rock. It's the Hex bitch. Did you like your picture of demon baby, stupid? I was waiting for you to show up on this thread with your retarded comments. Another throwback to the dinosaur. Hey everybody else, don't expect an ounce of intelligence from this slime mold. Scott saw through his act and BANNED this piece of shit from OPC. Now you can crawl back under your rock, loser.

PhilX
This is a philosophy forum, not a whine forum, have you actually done anything but whining here?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Only a complete moron could turn 'liberal' into something negative.

Thankyou, can I put that on my resume?

One point, there is no need to turn "Liberal" into something negative, it started that way.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

HexHammer wrote:
Well look at who crawled out from under his rock. It's the Hex bitch. Did you like your picture of demon baby, stupid? I was waiting for you to show up on this thread with your retarded comments. Another throwback to the dinosaur. Hey everybody else, don't expect an ounce of intelligence from this slime mold. Scott saw through his act and BANNED this piece of shit from OPC. Now you can crawl back under your rock, loser.

PhilX
This is a philosophy forum, not a whine forum, have you actually done anything but whining here?

Actually this thread suits both of you quite well.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:

PhilX
Remember that the next time you whine loser.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Only a complete moron could turn 'liberal' into something negative.

Thankyou, can I put that on my resume?

One point, there is no need to turn "Liberal" into something negative, it started that way.
Go and look up the word. Fuck you yanks are such fucking morons! How did you get to be the cuntiest nationality on the planet? You rant on about 'freedom' yet you hate 'liberal'? What the fuck do you think liberal means? How about YOU define it then? Let me guess--you won't. I'm sure y'all would be much happier living under a Nazi or Stalinist regime.
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Only a complete moron could turn 'liberal' into something negative.
This is because Americans have a peculiar definition of "freedom". To a yank freedom means I can do whatever I like and everybody else can go and get fucked. In Australia we often like to think that way but are actually aware of the fact that if we conduct our affairs in accordance with such a world-view we'll finish up with a society like the USA.

By the way. doc, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. When were you last in New Zealand and what was the nature of your experience of this country to cast its people in such a disparaging light? I've travelled extensively throughout the world for decades and I've never once heard a similar opinion expressed by anybody. What happened to you?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

By the way, VT, you're absolutely right. The USA is the only country in the world which I know of where generally to accuse somebody of holding liberal opinions is deemed to be an insult. In most countries people would claim to do so even if they are closet Nazis and they actually don't.
vegetariantaxidermy

Obvious Leo wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Only a complete moron could turn 'liberal' into something negative.
This is because Americans have a peculiar definition of "freedom". To a yank freedom means I can do whatever I like and everybody else can go and get fucked. In Australia we often like to think that way but are actually aware of the fact that if we conduct our affairs in accordance with such a world-view we'll finish up with a society like the USA.

By the way. doc, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. When were you last in New Zealand and what was the nature of your experience of this country to cast its people in such a disparaging light? I've travelled extensively throughout the world for decades and I've never once heard a similar opinion expressed by anybody. What happened to you?
I don't thinks it's that. It's just that they are illiterate, uneducated fucks who are incapable of understanding subtle concepts. What they call 'liberals' are political-correctness extremists. They are not liberals, they are the opposite of liberal because they are destroying free speech. It's ironic that yanks yank on about freedom, since they are the worst offenders when it comes to political correctness.