The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:05 am
Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:19 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:51 pm
Agreed... throughout his years on these forums, Age/Ken has only supported his claims with more claims, and/or lies and avoidance.
Name a CLAIM I have made, which you CLAIM I have NOT provided proof or have NOT supported, and then we can LOOK AT "that", and DISCUSS.
If Lacewing can't think of one, I have a suggestion.
PLEASE provide your suggestion and/or list ALL that you want to.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:19 am
Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:19 am

Name a CLAIM I have made, which you CLAIM I have NOT provided proof or have NOT supported, and then we can LOOK AT "that", and DISCUSS.
Well you claim that you have successfully predicted events which subsequently came to pass. You haven't really substantiated that claim yet.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:09 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:38 am I know sometimes most social interaction on the Internet seems dominated by people with various mental and personality issues, but sometimes this board literally seems like it must be mostly populated by people who are institutionalized.
Yes, it does! Or... people who should be. :lol:

It appears to me that people on this forum who manically present their views/beliefs/ideas as uniquely tied to some kind of divine/profound truth, often seem to use this forum to go even deeper into whatever madness/delusion they feel driven/possessed by. Perhaps if they were courageous and creative enough to function like productive human beings in the world and in their communities, and to explore a broader range of awareness and potential than the little nits they love to focus on and possess, they might not fester away here as hateful, lazy, dishonest, and/or delusional cowards claiming that such bullshit is their supposed proof of association with truth/god.
Exactly.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:26 am
Well you claim that you have successfully predicted events which subsequently came to pass. You haven't really substantiated that claim yet.
Have you REALLY still NOT worked this out YET?

As I had already stated, and already substantiated, Over two years ago I talked about people in the future reading what was being written here, in this forum. Now, some of you have been bringing some of my writings from over two years ago forward, to the present, when this is being written, which means people of the future, to those writings, have already been reading those writings, from the past.

Are you, STILL, MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING this, or are you now finally comprehending and understanding this?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:26 am

As I had already stated, and already substantiated, Over two years ago I talked about people in the future reading what was being written here, in this forum. Now, some of you have been bringing some of my writings from over two years ago forward, to the present, when this is being written, which means people of the future, to those writings, have already been reading those writings, from the past.

Are you, STILL, MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING this, or are you now finally comprehending and understanding this?
You predicted "future generations", so that's a bust.
What else have you got?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:48 am
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:40 am Actually, I'm having fun.
I know you are and so am I

What else is there do in life.

People tend to use other people as their main source of personal entertainment and fun. We're like little dancing puppets to each other. You pull my string and I'll pull yours kind of thing. Life for human to human is one wild orgy and feast. We've even involved animals as part of our entertainment by placing them at the centre of our attention. We've put them in zoos and secure parks against their will, none of them have any rights or are able to consent to their imprisonment. But that's ok, as long as it's fun for us. The fun and entertainment that comes with people watching and judging though - is more addictive, the fun and entertainment reaped from this activity is limitless.

I guess any distraction away from the void and emptiness of real reality is better and worth persuing, using other people seems to be a keen favorite. What else is there to focus on...maybe watching paint dry! :D

We're all in the same one lifeboat here. We can only hope and dream, things will get better.
My view is different than what you are stating apparently for yourself, which sounds like darkness, boredom, and defeat? Did something happen to bring that on for you, or is it just an inexplicable wave that rises up at times?

It is easy to see the difference across your range of writings. Why would it not be reasonable to point that out? Are we to pretend along with you (or any of us) who come freely onto this forum and proclaim distorted imaginings as truth? Isn't there value in questioning human madness? It is not my intent to torment anyone with their madness. :) Rather, if someone is here writing absurdities, and I'm not taking it seriously as they are, my questioning or challenging can be delivered with a similar degree of force as what their absurdities seem to require in order to be stated with such assurance or deception. I don't see any reason to tiptoe around such things.

I come to this forum to question what any of us think we know. The more sure or inconsistent one is about something, the more interesting and/or entertaining it may be to challenge... at least from time to time. None of this need be serious. But it always seems to be a good question to ask why someone might think that it is. Yes?
Dontaskme

Re: Smell your own shit.

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:48 am
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:40 am Actually, I'm having fun.
I know you are and so am I

What else is there do in life.

People tend to use other people as their main source of personal entertainment and fun. We're like little dancing puppets to each other. You pull my string and I'll pull yours kind of thing. Life for human to human is one wild orgy and feast. We've even involved animals as part of our entertainment by placing them at the centre of our attention. We've put them in zoos and secure parks against their will, none of them have any rights or are able to consent to their imprisonment. But that's ok, as long as it's fun for us. The fun and entertainment that comes with people watching and judging though - is more addictive, the fun and entertainment reaped from this activity is limitless.

I guess any distraction away from the void and emptiness of real reality is better and worth persuing, using other people seems to be a keen favorite. What else is there to focus on...maybe watching paint dry! :D

We're all in the same one lifeboat here. We can only hope and dream, things will get better.
My view is different than what you are stating apparently for yourself, which sounds like darkness, boredom, and defeat? Did something happen to bring that on for you, or is it just an inexplicable wave that rises up at times?

It is easy to see the difference across your range of writings. Why would it not be reasonable to point that out? Are we to pretend along with you (or any of us) who come freely onto this forum and proclaim distorted imaginings as truth? Isn't there value in questioning human madness? It is not my intent to torment anyone with their madness. :) Rather, if someone is here writing absurdities, and I'm not taking it seriously as they are, my questioning or challenging can be delivered with a similar degree of force as what their absurdities seem to require in order to be stated with such assurance or deception. I don't see any reason to tiptoe around such things.

I come to this forum to question what any of us think we know. The more sure or inconsistent one is about something, the more interesting and/or entertaining it may be to challenge... at least from time to time. None of this need be serious. But it always seems to be a good question to ask why someone might think that it is. Yes?
What a weird, bizzarre, distorted, absurd response.

Deserves same >

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:53 pm ...
Ah, so DAM... who is "no one"... is having a childish woe-is-me-name-calling-I-hate-everything-but-I-love-animals temper tantrum. After which she will giggle wildly and change to one of her other personalities.

How does such inconsistency and contradiction exist in a person's views without some sort of mental disconnect that ignores it?
Dontaskme

Re: the personality police

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 pm
Ah, so DAM... who is "no one"... is having a childish woe-is-me-name-calling-I-hate-everything-but-I-love-animals temper tantrum. After which she will giggle wildly and change to one of her other personalities.

How does such inconsistency and contradiction exist in a person's views without some sort of mental disconnect that ignores it?
Thanks for the personality assessment.

I am what I am, it's not illegal to be an ( I am ) :D

I'm ok, your ok, ok. Time for a cuppa ( smile) :D
Lacewing

On the stage

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 pm Ah, so DAM... who is "no one"... is having a childish woe-is-me-name-calling-I-hate-everything-but-I-love-animals temper tantrum. After which she will giggle wildly and change to one of her other personalities.

DAM, I'm simply repeating what you've said... and making fun of the inconsistency and apparent disconnect. I think some part of you would agree that you are creating who you are on the stage, and producing your performance. You're not trapped, nor in a cage, unless you construct such a thing... and you do seem to love constructing that at times. Perhaps it was rude for me to barge in and turn on the theater lights when you were fully enraptured in your performance. :D It's just that I've seen your other performances to the contrary, so it's hard to suspend belief.

I truly do wish you well.
Dontaskme

Re: On the stage

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:50 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:02 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 pm Ah, so DAM... who is "no one"... is having a childish woe-is-me-name-calling-I-hate-everything-but-I-love-animals temper tantrum. After which she will giggle wildly and change to one of her other personalities.

DAM, I'm simply repeating what you've said... and making fun of the inconsistency and apparent disconnect. I think some part of you would agree that you are creating who you are on the stage, and producing your performance. You're not trapped, nor in a cage, unless you construct such a thing... and you do seem to love constructing that at times. Perhaps it was rude for me to barge in and turn on the theater lights when you were fully enraptured in your performance. :D It's just that I've seen your other performances to the contrary, so it's hard to suspend belief.

I truly do wish you well.
Thanks for the well wishes…but I’m fine, I feel fine. I don’t have a problem, people seem to have a problem with me. But I hope I’m wrong about that…you cannot pave the road to good with bad, is what I’ve discovered in life. I’m really ok, I mean I play animal crossing new horizons…life’s pretty good. 😀the villagers in the game are always nice to me 😂

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:30 am

What else have you got?
I do NOT need ANY thing else.

Did I predict future "generations" EVERY time?

And, how do you separate "generations", EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:31 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:30 am

What else have you got?
I do NOT need ANY thing else.

Did I predict future "generations" EVERY time?

And, how do you separate "generations", EXACTLY?
You predicted generations. And you have been VERY strict about that too, you gave me an unecessarily hard time when I forgot a detail and wrote "future historians" one time. You can re-read that stupid shit if you need reminding here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26874&hilit=historians&start=75

So yes, your prediction was very definitely future generations and you have not demonstrated any such thing, nor is it possible to do so for decades yet.

That shouldn't be a problem. If you experience past present and future all as one the way your "in this time" rhetoric implies, you should be able to whip out a new prediction no problem. You can just tell us about a world news event that will happen next week.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:32 am 'what' human beings evolve FROM is Creation, Itself.

If you EVER become Truly interested in LEARNING MORE, then let us KNOW.
Yet another belief of yours you can't prove?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:53 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:32 am 'what' human beings evolve FROM is Creation, Itself.

If you EVER become Truly interested in LEARNING MORE, then let us KNOW.
Yet another belief of yours you can't prove?
Besides the FACT that this is CLEARLY a BELIEF of YOURS, which you could NOT prove, it is also PLAINLY OBVIOUS that you are COMPLETELY Wrong here as well, ONCE AGAIN.

If ANY one is Truly interested in what I say here, then what I say can be, and will be, PROVEN True.