Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: What music are you listening to?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:03 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:02 am
MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:50 am _
Tedious is, as tedious does!
So you are phil8659? What a surprise, and what a petty little man you are.
I am not He.
Yeah right...
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:05 am

I am not He.
Yeah right...
I never lie.. make of that what you will.

Do you pine for He? as I don’t understand why you care, otherwise.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:50 am _
Tedious is, as tedious does!
What's wrong with a 'quick response'? I've notice that as phil8659 you are pretty much logged in 24/7 and answer instantly. I wouldn't hold that against him though. Perhaps he's lonely, or grieving, or in need of human contact? Who knows?
Are we not all in need of those things?
vegetariantaxidermy

MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:16 am
I am not He.
Yeah right...

I simply noticed that you write in exactly the same way. As 'He' refers to what kristians perceive as their big sky papa (hence the upper case 'H'), then I have to assume you think of phil... as 'God', which appears to be exactly the same as the way he perceives himself.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:42 am

Yeah right...

I simply noticed that you write in exactly the same way. As 'He' refers to what kristians perceive as their big sky papa (hence the upper case 'H'), then I have to assume you think of phil... as 'God', which appears to be exactly the same as the way he perceives himself.
F you talking bout?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:15 am

F you talking bout?
I just work up and found this very odd exchange. I know the lady is very self-absorbed, but this border's on very unhealthy obsession. Why not just jump into my shit directly? I just put the obsessive and unstable on my foe list and forget them.
vegetariantaxidermy

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:55 am

F you talking bout?
I just work up and found this very odd exchange. I know the lady is very self-absorbed, but this border's on very unhealthy obsession. Why not just jump into my shit directly? I just put the obsessive and unstable on my foe list and forget them.
Well he posts shit anyway, just like you do.
vegetariantaxidermy

F you talking bout?
OMG. Was 'Mrs Mitchell' an alcoholic? Is English your first language, Mr. 'multiple writing awards'?? I could give you some writing lessons if you like. 5 thousand dollars an hour.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:55 am I just work up and found this very odd exchange. I know the lady is very self-absorbed, but this border's on very unhealthy obsession. Why not just jump into my shit directly? I just put the obsessive and unstable on my foe list and forget them.
Seeing that I have no idea who any of you are, as I have only been contributing on here in recent months.. despite what my join date says, I am truly stunned by Vege’s assumations.

Now back to the thread topic..
__
Summer On My Mind.. a very melodic track indeed.. got some 'gangster rap' melody running through it, I forget which track it’s from.. ‘Still Dre’? A happy song, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U60Euqbj43U
__
Streets..a veritable melting pot of sounds.. Afro beats, Arabic tones, American RnB, and
Euro trance influences, all rolled into one track. Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZttynwFCc
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:04 pm I am very eclectic in my music listening. One might say I vary in wide extremes.
Same..
Phil8659 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:04 pm But I do have a number of directories VA and British, etc, where the list has a wide range of variations, but on the whole, I like music that is fast and alive, love it, it is like the sounds of life just trying to burst out. Right now, it is a cut under British, and entirely guitar mastery. Very nice.
VA?

I’d very much like to hear an example of that which you’ve described above.. sounds interesting, and very cool.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
The music I have I keep on a hard drive,
If you have a VPN, you might find what you want on the Pirate Bay.

And, because of my work, the only computer on the net is a beat up old Dell.
Any thing I up load and down load has to go through this machine. Which means it is manual fetch and load.
I have only come on here lately and am going to abandon this site soon.
I have yet to find intelligent life on it. Been trying, but it has been a no go.
I often leave this running and sometimes forget it is on. I work on my T=7500 Workstation.
Current project is Digital editions of Confucius and Chinese history, Constructing a Boxed set of The Chinese Repository, Chinese Classics, etc.
I am studying the evolution of literacy in human psychology and slowly building a real grammar book based on our Grammar Matrix.
In other words, shit for those who really do not care or even imagine. I do my own shit.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 am
MagsJ wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:15 am F you talking bout?
Well he posts shit anyway, just like you do.
Lol!

..and there was I thinking I had fantastic taste in music.. and all things.

Have you ever thought that being vegetarian might not be giving you the appropriate satiation level that you intrinsically need.. hence your foul mean mood?
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:20 pm
MagsJ
The music I have I keep on a hard drive,
If you have a VPN, you might find what you want on the Pirate Bay.

And, because of my work, the only computer on the net is a beat up old Dell.
Any thing I up load and down load has to go through this machine. Which means it is manual fetch and load.
I don’t know what I want ..in this instance, because I don’t know what I’m supposed to be searching for.. hence my asking.
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:20 pm I have only come on here lately and am going to abandon this site soon.
I have yet to find intelligent life on it. Been trying, but it has been a no go.
You do you bae, you do you.. so do what you gotta do, to suit you.

Joking aside.. if no-one meets your level of expectation, then the only place you’ll find that level of intelligence is in your own mind.. or a Mensa convention.. or a convention for the gifted.
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:20 pm I often leave this running and sometimes forget it is on. I work on my T=7500 Workstation.
Current project is Digital editions of Confucius and Chinese history, Constructing a Boxed set of The Chinese Repository, Chinese Classics, etc.
I am studying the evolution of literacy in human psychology and slowly building a real grammar book based on our Grammar Matrix.
In other words, shit for those who really do not care or even imagine. I do my own shit.
How very interesting..

The many don’t seem to be interested in much, these days.. too busy trying to stay alive and survive, perhaps. Been there/done that these last many few years.. now it’s everyone else’s turn. Feel lucky if you got there/did it, first. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZttynwFCc
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
Actually, as those in Mensa cannot, and do not demonstrate what intelligence is, then I don't even consider them worth anyone's bother.
Have you ever read Mitchell's work, he actually was invited to Mensa to lecture there.

Anyway, I do not have time, for much trivial socializing, but thanks anyway.