Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Men

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:05 am
For fuck sake, I wish you would just stop commenting on this thread.
I wish you would stop asking people not to comment on your threads, that are made for the sole purpose of being responded to by any one who lives in the world and reads the internet.

I wish you'd stop being a very bitter and ugly human being, but then that's not your fault either. It is what it is. We can wish things to be different all we like, but ultimately we have absolutely no control over anything, except to let go.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:19 am
I wish you would stop asking people not to comment on your threads, that are made for the sole purpose of being responded to by any one who lives in the world and reads the internet.

I wish you'd stop being a very bitter and ugly human being, but then that's not your fault either. It is what it is. We can wish things to be different all we like, but ultimately we have absolutely no control over anything, except to let go.
I wish you would stop being an annoying, judgemental dipshit. Who the fuck are you to call me an 'ugly human being'. I very rarely talk about myself, unlike you. You don't have a fucking clue about me.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Sounds like, NZ has little to no history and little to no identity, so they are trying to come up with an identity, a public image. Say, let's be the overly-pedantic PC country, let's show it to the world.

If that's what's going on over there then it sounds like hell..
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:25 am

I wish you would stop being an annoying, judgemental dipshit. Who the fuck are you to call me an 'ugly human being'. I very rarely talk about myself, unlike you. You don't have a fucking clue about me.
And you don't have a fucking clue about all the other ''me's'' either.. Including all the men that obviously piss you off.

You constantly shoot yourself in your foot because your just another of life's complainers, who is constantly imposing their own personal expectations on what they can never change.

You are simply .... Image
vegetariantaxidermy

Atla wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:30 am Sounds like, NZ has little to no history and little to no identity, so they are trying to come up with an identity, a public image. Say, let's be the overly-pedantic PC country, let's show it to the world.

If that's what's going on over there then it sounds like hell..
It doesn't take long for a country to get an identity, even less to lose it. I would say the problem is with it losing it, not not having it in the first place.
The trans cult and all the wonker bullshit comes directly from the good old US of A. It certainly didn't start here.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:25 am

And you don't have a fucking clue about all the other ''me's'' either.. Including all the men that obviously piss you off.

You constantly shoot yourself in your foot because your just another of life's complainers, who is constantly imposing their own personal expectations on what they can never change.

You are simply .... Image
Ahh, The old 'I've lost the argument and I have nothing left to offer' gif :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:36 am
Ahh, The old 'I've lost the argument and I have nothing left to offer' gif :lol:
You really are a demented idiot for making such comments on the one hand and then making comments like this on the other...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:36 am I wish you would just stop commenting on this thread.
Is that all you care about..making an argument about an issue you simply have zero power to change? How deluded of you. How terrible that you would impose your expectations on other living beings, who just want to be free and choose their own way to be, and to be free to be themselves.

You are beyond help for your stupidty. You make friends one minute with people on this forum, but in the next minute you stab them in the back. But you are simply water off a ducks back to me. I have dealt with my mental issues, and there is simply no one left in this world right now, who could ever bring me down to their level, ever.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:36 am
You really are a demented idiot for making such comments on the one hand and then making comments like this on the other...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:36 am I wish you would just stop commenting on this thread.
Is that all you care about..making an argument about an issue you simply have zero power to change? How deluded of you. How terrible that you would impose your expectations on other living beings, who just want to be free and choose their own way to be, and to be free to be themselves.

You are beyond help for your stupidty. You make friends one minute with people on this forum, but in the next minute you stab them in the back. But you are simply water off a ducks back to me. I have dealt with my mental issues, and there is simply no one left in this world right now, who could ever bring me down to their level, ever.
You are the one who changes your 'opinion' every two seconds. First agreeing and then saying the exact opposite in the next comment. What the fuck is anyone supposed to make of THAT?!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:25 am I very rarely talk about myself
Maybe not, rather, you just love to revel in the activity of talking about other selves, especially about men.

And yet as a woman, you have no fucking clue what it is like to be a man, so who the fuck are you to call them misogynists?

You hypocritical judgemental dipshit. See how you don't like it either. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:58 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:25 am I very rarely talk about myself
Maybe not, rather, you just love to revel in the activity of talking about other selves, especially about men.

And yet as a woman, you have no fucking clue what it is like to be a man, so who the fuck are you to call them misogynists?

I don't need to know. I only need to know what a man is, and what a woman is. Of course I don't know what it feels like to be a man, any more than a man knows what it feels like to be a woman. Has the penny dropped yet?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:54 am
You are the one who changes your 'opinion' every two seconds. First agreeing and then saying the exact opposite in the next comment. What the fuck is anyone supposed to make of THAT?!
I try to look at all human affairs,from both sides of the issue, both mine and yours...that's what having two minds about things is all about, it's about being able to change your mind about things...being able to see from both sides of the story, and choosing what feels right and what feels wrong.

Isn't that what arguing is about ffs...two people with opposing views, who are just trying to get the opposition to see their side, to get them onside... ffs, isn't this obvious enough for you, eh? 🤔

But it doesn't seem to matter what I say to you, you will always find a way to make me look like the stupid one. And I have come to accept that is what you are expert at, and is what you do to me, and I've seen you do it to others too.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:03 pm

I don't need to know. I only need to know what a man is, and what a woman is. Of course I don't know what it feels like to be a man, any more than a man knows what it feels like to be a woman. Has the penny dropped yet?
Then stop judging them. Stop needing to know anything about them. Stop pretending you know they are misogynistic, stop judging them as if you know them, but then claim you don't know them.

Has the penny dropped yet? :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:09 pm

Then stop judging them. Stop needing to know anything about them. Stop pretending you know they are misogynistic, stop judging them as if you know them, but then claim you don't know them.

Has the penny dropped yet? :lol:
Conversing with you is to put my own sanity at peril. I will leave it at that.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What is a man is self explantory, it's obvious. So is what is a woman. The physical genitals inform that quite obviously without your need to know more.

When you need to know more, you are inadvertently attempting to enter into their mental and emotional realm of that person. And that's your mistake, you simply have zero access to the mental and emotional state of another human being. You can only project your own personal dislikes, unacceptance, prejudices and self-biases at them as you see them from your side of the mirror, and not as they actually are which you can never see. You can NEVER know them, ever.

Walk a mile in their shoes before judging them. We all judge other people, but we can never KNOW them, we never have access to another mind, only our own.

All you can do is mind your own mind, and leave other minds to their own devices, every mind just wants to be free.

This is free annoying advice, I never charge anyone for my wisdom. It's all free, just as we are all free. Everything is free.

If you are going to stick your sticky beak into someone elses head, then don't be surprised to find it's not yours and NEVER will be. :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Conversing with you is to put my own sanity at peril. I will leave it at that.
Why do it then, just put me on ignore, you can do that, but you cannot stop me from voicing my opinions on the human issues that you are raising here.

By the way, if you believe anything I say to be at risk of putting you the hearer's sanity at peril, then that just proves I have some kind of power over your sanity that puts you the hearer of what I have to say, in a state of your sanity being in peril just by expressing my own opinions...how awful for you that you allow other peoples thoughts to threaten your own sanity. And that's your problem, you don't seem to have the intelligence to figure out. So I suggest you take your own advice and leave it at that before you go insane, from the voices inside your own head, you claim are from others.