There is a New Philosophical language

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Re: There is a New Philosophical language

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Fear and Hate are two sides of the same twisted coin
— they are prosthetic built by feeble minds attempting to grasp at the nuances of stimuli beyond their small cognition.

...................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................
Drink. Drink my little one...

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:

Fear and Hate are two sides of the same twisted coin
— they are prosthetic built by feeble minds attempting to grasp at the nuances of stimuli beyond their small cognition.
Deeeeeeep.... but what is this twisted coin you keep yakking about?

What 'stimuli' are you describing that needs such a 'prosthetic' to support it?
Drink. Drink my little one...
What you offer would curdle in my stomach as its built upon unresolved bile.
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Wow bill sounds like guy from Donny Darko the . Fear is our enemy guy"

Mental health and fear. how we defeat it.. lesson one.

Turds like that make big bucks.. cause they appeal to the ignorant.
Your pic made me puke. The benevolent teacher..
All of it to make good little workers of us all.
consumers.

My bad [or good]
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Sounds like you two may have weak stomachs.

This dude, this Finnish euro-parliament candidate, Timo Hellman, vomits into his own mouth and swallows it ON CAMERA during an interview.

This guy. THIS GUY is my hero.

.........................................Image

I speak his universal language. Drink. Drink my little ones.

I would definitely vote for this guy...

There is a New Philosophical language. A universal language.

uwot

Post by uwot »

You may be right, Bill. Have you heard of Pinterest? http://www.pinterest.com There are loads of people who think communicating with images is the way to go, you may find some kindred spirits there, not like us crusty old language users.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Looked at it and it's indeed very interesting, Bill. Have you yourself been practicing this language?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I practiced it for quite a while but I am at a loss.

English is my first and only language.

I LOVE non-verbal communication, as you may discern if you take a look at some of my past posts & threads.

Like this for example:

It makes me feel that I am depicted proudly saying, Hi.

..................................................Hi

WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

I practiced it for quite a while but I am at a loss.

English is my first and only language.
I see. Why did you only temporarily practiced it but stopped? Did you get any results from it?
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

There's also an old philosophical language and I don't think it's quite dead yet, although some might, it's of course called: making some damn sense to anyone ever. It's an odd language usually prefaced in actual words if not modal logic, I am no expert of course in language being barely able to speak one, or puet-étre deux, Je comprende en peu en langue de Francais. Je savoire un peu, J'espere Je pourrais peut-être savoir plus encore en fois.

But suffice to say if you are going to talk philosophy the least you can do is not talk in gibberish, that is of course, if you can not, only likely to lead people to think that you can't reason unless it is in gibberish. Which is not unusual reason is tricky, however speaking in a language that is called English on an English forum is not plus difficile comme ça? J'oublier is it called English or Gibberish? ;)

Where is the sedilla? Ou est la sedilla?

You have no idea how long it took me to find that c thing, I am truly sorry foreign language speakers how hard idiots make it to express even something remotely. It's a sad world we live in. Sadly apparently you speak Anglais parce que, if you don't you must be a ****. ;)

Horrible language the worst language ever, it's just useless, it makes no sense, it has no rules that follow, you have for example I before e except after c, which hundreds of words don't follow, you double up on s on some words and lls on other even though there's no consistency it's possibly the worst piece of shit language on Earth, and I mean that and J'habite Anglatterre! Mon dieu!

Je suis desolé!

English is just word wank of the highest order. ;)

Even Anglo Saxon aka Old English made sense, Sindon we mōdcræftig nā?

Suffice to say and that trilingual rant aside there is only one language BW speaks and that is called nonsense, On ne peut que supposer if he could talk English he might of done so at some point, but to this moment in time I have yet to see the guy remotely approach it, and you know how I feel about English, but suffice to say, I know it when I see it at least. ;)
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Words are like dead butterflies pinned to board.
No matter what language you use.

Language; words are dead.

Perhaps there is even a deeper, more universal philosophical language than this particular thread originally recognized.

There is a language of life. A non-verbal communication of the moment.

Yes. Yes this, this non-verbal recognition of a momentarily reality is the true, universal language of philosophy.

WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Words are like dead butterflies pinned to board. No matter what language you use.

Language; words are dead.

Perhaps there is even a deeper, more universal philosophical language than this particular thread originally recognized.

There is a language of life. A non-verbal communication of the moment.

Yes. Yes this, this non-verbal recognition of a momentarily reality is the true, universal language of philosophy.
Why yes, this may sound and may as well be deep thinking that you've come to the realization of. But looking at some of your posts; on neuro linguistic programming, P.D. Ouspensky, and also this thread, you just don't really put in the dedication of looking deeper into their teachings and examining them. You pretty are free lancing one topic to another, and I'm not saying that it's bad, but it's not really a good idea to just simply experiment with ideas and concepts and just toss them out for some reason (definitely a lesson that I myself am learning and trying to overcome).

I have no intention of insulting you and to cause drama with you by any means. But I do see that your detractors' criticism of you, though they have resorted to insults such as "gnu", is that you also do not explain or seem to be open to any critique, and so you have yourself resorted to blowing up and getting emotional over their criticisms against you. I must say that looking at your posts that these criticisms are valid and true of you. I suggest that you try to examine yourself from an objective point of you, to see what improvements you need to make, and go from there whether it be continuing on looking more deeply into the metaphysical ideas that you've been posting lately here, and maybe get deeper into other things (history, politics, etc).
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

You get deeper into things.

I've been there already.

I'm gettin out.

WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: You get deeper into things.

I've been there already.

I'm gettin out.
I believe this response to be quite childish in rejecting what I've said.

As I have said, I am trying to insult you in any way; I am just saying that maybe you should take heed of what I and others said, so let's not get reactive and emotional over some criticism, because everybody needs a little some of that.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

If you are reading emotional into my response then, that's on you.

Let me be clear.

Reading about philosophers and reading their viewpoints and disciplines is very important
– ESPECIALLY when one is just beginning to explore philosophy and self-knowledge.

Many individuals never make it past this point. And that is perfectly fine.

So read. Read as much as you can and let your intuition be your guide.

Good luck to you.

WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: If you are reading emotional into my response then, that's on you.

Let me be clear.

Reading about philosophers and reading their viewpoints and disciplines is very important – ESPECIALLY when one is just beginning to explore philosophy and self-knowledge.

Many individuals never make it past this point. And that is perfectly fine.

So read. Read as much as you can and let your intuition be your guide.

Good luck to you.
I was not being emotional; I was pointing out your projections of telling me to "look deep", and yet I've looked at your posts and it seems that you have not dedicated yourself to actually learning this language of Ithkuil, or reading more deeply into P.D. Ouspensky or probably even NLP. You've experimented with them, and then you say that you can't follow them no more for whatever reason.

I've explored several concepts ranging from Politics, to Science, Spirituality, and Philosophy, and it's been going good. I will not stop looking into different things, and that should also mean that you shouldn't stop looking into other things either, depending on what you have actually learned from looking into the things that you've looked at.