Re: Music to have sex to

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g

Depends what mood I am in might be like this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igWt_WnqmUw

This is how I have sex, yeah I know you all feel inadequate now.

And perhaps to note the last 30 secs of Tchaikovski's 1812 overture is perhaps not the way you want to well slice your bread, if you want to butter both sides toast.

This was a joke by the way, I've never had sex, I don't even know what it is and of course am married to my right hand and I have a tiny penis and the only thing I know about sex is what I see from my rear window with a pair of binoculars. and I am gay, and I apparently have sex with children which ironically means I have had sex but am now in prison. That should cover the inevitable criticism any of my posts seem to inevitably garner by default these days, from whining nobodies, with a chip on their shoulder a mile wide. Who frankly if they got out more and perhaps if they didn't have sex or perhaps if they did, would not feel the need to talk so much shit at me from planet fucktard... ;)

Did I mention I killed Jesus yet and then raped his corpse? No well consider that included by default.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Any mellow instrumental newage or jazz is preferred, as I really don't like other people in the room, to me it's not a spectator sport. No need to be distracted by people saying things unrelated.

I would expound as to the actual sex involved, however I've noticed that children are present, so I had better not, no need to further add to their delinquency.