Islam MUST HAVE reformation in the West protecting secularism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am
From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
People have said the same of fascism. In the end some people will believe what they want to the point that the only way to get rid of their belief is to get rid of them. And that's a non-starter. So we may as well all try to get along, warts and all.
Where does fascism have any cross border unifying quality?

ISLAM does. Why would the West allow this 'wart' to be part of our society?

Quran 2:191-193.
“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone”
Because there's nothing sensible any of the rest of us can do to make it otherwise.
attofishpi

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am

People have said the same of fascism. In the end some people will believe what they want to the point that the only way to get rid of their belief is to get rid of them. And that's a non-starter. So we may as well all try to get along, warts and all.

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone”
Because there's nothing sensible any of the rest of us can do to make it otherwise.
Seriously? You don't think insisting no more migration of Muslims to our shores could help?

Deporting illegal immigrants?

You are going to sit back as a pacifist and allow this to happen?

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:34 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am

Seriously? You don't think insisting no more migration of Muslims to our shores could help?

Deporting illegal immigrants?

You are going to sit back as a pacifist and allow this to happen?

What am I supposed to do. Resort to treating them the way they treat others? There are a lot of angry people in the world who want to take out their frustrations on someone else. I could be angry at others too if I wanted to blame other people for my troubles but my troubles aren't the fault of other people. They're just bad luck as far as I'm aware. Either that or God's fault. I can take my pick.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:34 am Image
If some idiots want to protest against peace, freedom and tolerance, then what can sane people do to stop them?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:06 am
If some idiots want to protest against peace, freedom and tolerance, then what can sane people do to stop them?
What part of the IDEOLOGY of ISLAM - insisting on WORLD DOMINANCE are you not quite understanding?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 pm
What part of the IDEOLOGY of ISLAM - insisting on WORLD DOMINANCE are you not quite understanding?
you seem to be very, very afraid here "attofishpi"?

Are you?

If yes, then what of, exactly?

But, if no, then are you absolutely sure?
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Just to clarify... this thread is calling for the genocide of ALL Muslims
in the world....... there is no other way to see this thread than that.....

Now replace the word Islam with Jews and we have the Nazi's call for
the genocide of all Jews in the world.... there is no difference between
the two...... Now just as a general principle, I am opposed to genocide for any
reason.... but let us be clear what the thread is about.. genocide....
is this something this website really wants to stand for?

Kropotkin
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 pm
What do you want me to do about it? Buy the dolts some hookers or something and maybe they'll be happy for a while. I mean 1 real hooker probably beats 72 of them in any imaginary "afterlife" that probably doesn't actually exist in truth.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:43 pm Just to clarify... this thread is calling for the genocide of ALL Muslims
That's because you are an irrational prat. The thread is clearly talking about the eradication of the evil ideology of Islam.

Islam demands its followers to kill non-believers. If you are happy to be subjugated by Muslims, then do nothing and keep your mouth shut on this important topic, because the way the world is going that's what will happen.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Belinda wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:35 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:35 am
Age wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 am And, 'I' am telling 'you' that what 'you' interpret in the Koran, or absolutely anywhere else, could be a complete misrepresentation of what was actually meant.

I interpret that as Muslims being instructed to kill anyone that doesn't believe in Allah. How do you interpret that?
In some countries the education authorities aim to teach that historical interpretation of scriptures is better than literal interpretation.
Muslims and their authorities can teach interpret whatever [historical, literal, etc.] they want, but the essence is God's intention as delivered to M in the Quran.

What is critical is to rely on the effective hermeneutics and exegesis in a detailed analysis of the Quran's 114 chapters, 6236 verses, >77K of words and the life stories of M, to get into the essence of the terms of contract [covenant, Mithaq] between a Muslim and Allah.

The above [and >300 similarly violent related verses] may be interpreted in terms of contexts and circumstances but their underlying principle is in 5:33 kill infidels if fasadin -the slightest threat to the religion; even drawing of cartoons is a fasadin where the above Quran 2:191-193 [& >300 related verses] can be applied upon the infidels.
Worst of all, disbelieving in the religion is a threat, because disbelievers can influence Muslim to convert out and the religion will disappear.

My detailed analysis of the Quran, show more than 3400 [appx 55%] refer to infidels in some negative way, thus set the very primal 'us vs them' hatred tone, mood and attitude for the believers.

The religion is inherently toxic.
It is not reasonable to all Muslims as toxic because the majority of humans are not toxic prone.
Every Muslim is CONTRACTED [mithaq] with Allah to comply 100% with the terms of contract in the Quran to the best of their abilities, thus to adopt a negative attitude to non-believers or kill them if possible and necessary.
But if only 20% or even 10% are serious fundamentalist driven by the terror of existential angst, that would be a pool of 300 million or 150 million evil prone Muslims respectively around the world.
This is why the religion [with 10-20% of evil prone believers] is such a toxic brew that is the reason for the OP.

All existing M believers can turn to the pacifistic Christianity and others of the same.
Peter Kropotkin

attofishpi wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:43 pm Just to clarify... this thread is calling for the genocide of ALL Muslims
That's because you are an irrational prat. The thread is clearly talking about the eradication of the evil ideology of Islam.

Islam demands its followers to kill non-believers. If you are happy to be subjugated by Muslims, then do nothing and keep your mouth shut on this important topic, because the way the world is going that's what will happen.
K: you are a bigoted, prejudice person....
the word eradication is code for genocide.. The Nazi's used it all the time
as a code word for genocide.... now be man enough to own
up to the fact that your words are a call to genocide... take
responsibility for your words....

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:56 pm

Kropotkin
Call it what you want, I don't want to be around these people when they decide to take up what they are commanded to do.
Peter Kropotkin

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:11 am

Kropotkin
Call it what you want, I don't want to be around these people when they decide to take up what they are commanded to do.
K: great, you are a bigoted, prejudice person who wants
a genocide based on religion.... that is Nazi 101..... you want
concentration camps with gas ovens going 24/7, killings million
of people.... regardless of their intentions or not... they are Muslims
and that is enough, in your mind anyway, to be judge, jury and executioner....
based solely on one's religious beliefs... do atheist like myself also get to
be executed? or is it just Muslims you want to kill?

I mean, be honest... you have already admitted to wanting a genocide...
go all the way... and tell us who else should die based on religious beliefs?

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:08 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:11 am

Kropotkin
K: great, you are a bigoted, prejudice person who wants
No, just clearly far more intelligent than you.
Peter Kropotkin wrote:a genocide based on religion.... that is Nazi 101..... you want
concentration camps with gas ovens going 24/7, killings million
of people.... regardless of their intentions or not... they are Muslims
and that is enough, in your mind anyway, to be judge, jury and executioner....
based solely on one's religious beliefs... do atheist like myself also get to
be executed? or is it just Muslims you want to kill?
Listen fucktard, I fully support Jews, Hindus, Bhuddists - I have NO issue with their relgion and them as people.

MUSLIMS ARE INSTRUCTED TO KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS - this disgusting ideology needs to wiped from the face of the Earth. Morons like you will be the end of the freedoms we in the West enjoy. Already across the UK Muslims are attempting to push their ideology down our throats and are insisting on Sharia Law. Once they have the numbers, they will have the vote and will start implementing their evil vision of their Allah.

I suppose you are in support of "Gays for Palestine"!! - I mean really, these lefty idiots are inviting the very people that would have them stoned to death into our shores!! Lunacy.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Hilarious - the irony of the WOKE people in their support for Hamas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb3p7OSriUA&t=211s