Sex and the Religious-Left

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: Sex and the Religious-Left

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:54 pmNo dude
...aaaaand out of time! More later, prom et all...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Jesus wizzz.

Your mom's gotta be what, 120 by now, Harb?

Are u an archeologist now too, wizzz?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"aaaaand out of time! More later, prom et all..."

Listen don't get all bent out of shape when u spend a long time meticulously putting together a thoughtful thread that took u a lotta work and then assholes like me come along and tryda shoot it down with a single paragraph.

That's how this shit works, kiddo. We're all animals here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:03 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:57 pm It seems someone isn't getting any sex in a world where he perceives everyone else is at it all the time. :roll:
I got laid yesterday, twerp...

Your mom never fails. 8)
So you've resorted to shagging dead people now? :shock:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:04 pm Jesus wizzz.

She would have been about 109, actually. 🙂
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Both sides are morons and perfectly encapsulated in this one thread :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:15 pm

So quite old when she had you. That explains a lot.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Seriously tho. Where are all the filthy rich transgenders? Every time i see one in the media, he or sh.. er, i mean 'they' always look like they work at a video rental place (which is bad becuz those places don't even exist anymore) or for door dash.

If gender identity confusion was not directly related to work and home stress, rich people should be doin it too, and they ain't.

Thoughts?
Views?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:30 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:15 pm

So quite old when she had you. That explains a lot.
I think she was in her early 40s. Would you like to get off your chest what it explains?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 pm Seriously tho. Where are all the filthy rich transgenders? Every time i see one in the media, he or sh.. er, i mean 'they' always look like they work at a video rental place (which is bad becuz those places don't even exist anymore) or for door dash.

If gender identity confusion was not directly related to work and home stress, rich people should be doin it too, and they ain't.

Thoughts?
Views?
Don't know where your cut off is for filthy rich but here's some who are wealthy/famous

- **Caitlyn Jenner**: Former Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star, who came out as a trans woman in 2015².
- **Lana Wachowski**: Co-director of The Matrix trilogy and other films, who came out as a trans woman in 2012³.
- **Lilly Wachowski**: Co-director of The Matrix trilogy and other films, who came out as a trans woman in 2016³.
- **Chaz Bono**: Son of singers Cher and Sonny Bono, who came out as a trans man in 2009³.
- **Elliot Page**: Oscar-nominated actor known for Juno, Inception, and The Umbrella Academy, who came out as a trans man in 2020⁴.
- **Laura Jane Grace**: Lead singer of punk rock band Against Me!, who came out as a trans woman in 2012.
- **Jamie Clayton**: Actress known for Sense8, The L Word: Generation Q, and The Neon Demon, who came out as a trans woman in 2011.
- **Eddie Izzard**: Comedian, actor, and political activist, who came out as a trans woman in 2020.
- **Kim Petras**: German pop singer and songwriter, who came out as a trans woman in 2006.
- **Trace Lysette**: Actress known for Transparent, Hustlers, and Pose, who came out as a trans woman in 2014.´
- **Jennifer Pritzker**: Billionaire heiress and former Army lieutenant colonel, who came out as a trans woman in 2013². She was estimated to have a net worth of $1.9 billion in 2013³.
- **Martine Rothblatt**: Founder and CEO of United Therapeutics, a biotechnology company, who came out as a trans woman in 1994². She was estimated to have a net worth of $390 million in 2014³.
- **Richard Chamberlain**: Actor and singer, who came out as a trans woman in 2020⁴. He was estimated to have a net worth of $20 million in 2020³.

Now AIs were helpful with that question, lol.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Okay it seems to me then that we got two kinds of these folks. One kind suffers an identity crisis initiated under duress and brought about by some kind of grief. The other kind becomes transgender as a kind of fashion statement, experimentally, something that arises out of an overadundance of success and satisfaction. Almost like having it so made that u decide to become a woman or a man becuz you're so bored with life being so easy. Imagine sitting in your highrise condo sipping a latte and reading People magazine one morning and when u turn the page u see some gorgeous female celebrity and are suddenly seized by the curious desire to be one of those. Ya know what i mean? You're not confused about who u are, nor did u have some traumatic experience with the opposite sex that turned u gay or anything like that. You're just like 'this is just glamorous' if you're a guy wanting to be a girl, or 'this is just marvelously masculine' if you're a girl wanting to be a guy. In either case, it's not that the person feels incomplete and is experiencing emotional turmoil of the sort that those from the struggling lower class feels when they question their identity. For these wealthy successful and respected transgenders, it's all just for fun. They've done everything else in life. There's no more challenge, no more novelty. Fuck it, imma become the opposite sex just to see if i can pull it off.

But still the great majority of em seem to be the non-babylonian non-bourgeois type. Just ordinary stressed out broke nobodies that hate their lives and their bodies.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmOther people aren't as easy to taunt as you are.

But I do recognise the utility of this exciting new thread where you make all your nazi assumptions explcit, it will come in very handy I am sure. Please remember to include the rest of your inventory: a section on miscegenation; your league table of racial IQ scores; a nice juicy bit about International Jews replacing white voters with brown ones; and a really good rant about #GLOBOHOMO should more or less complete the set.
Wait...for the record, are you denying that US Democrats are explicitly importing tens of millions of Juans and Carloses from Latin America, bussing and plane-riding them to hotly contested Conservative-Republican Districts, so that Democrats can lock down American Politics for the next 50 years???

I want your Denial in writing. It will make for some good historical context and quotes in the decades to come.

Please, go ahead...
Yes, that is a stupid conspiracy theory that only racist loons fall for.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 pm Seriously tho. Where are all the filthy rich transgenders? Every time i see one in the media...
Have any of you people ever met one outside of some sex tourism in Bangkok? I fear almost everybody here lives in one of those shitty little towns where they all gotta leave to find some place they can be themselves.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:56 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pmOther people aren't as easy to taunt as you are.

But I do recognise the utility of this exciting new thread where you make all your nazi assumptions explcit, it will come in very handy I am sure. Please remember to include the rest of your inventory: a section on miscegenation; your league table of racial IQ scores; a nice juicy bit about International Jews replacing white voters with brown ones; and a really good rant about #GLOBOHOMO should more or less complete the set.
Wait...for the record, are you denying that US Democrats are explicitly importing tens of millions of Juans and Carloses
Let's hope they take your job.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:24 pm
promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 pm Seriously tho. Where are all the filthy rich transgenders? Every time i see one in the media...
Have any of you people ever met one outside of some sex tourism in Bangkok? I fear almost everybody here lives in one of those shitty little towns where they all gotta leave to find some place they can be themselves.
'Transgenders' live with the fairy folk at the bottom of my garden. They spend their days riding unicorns and making rainbows.