What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: What's the Difference if any between Man and Woman?

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:13 pm
Ooh. Profound. You need to let the scientific community know about your findings immediately!
Ooooh really, blow out of your arse ffs, it's really just simple trivia.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:55 pm
Fuck off you insane old bat.
You're just jealous of me, cos I'm much better looking than you, and smarter. And I've got for real, what most girls can only dream of. I'm so blessed, I know that's hard for you to accept about me, but it is what it is, and there is nothing you could ever say to me to knock me from my self-made glittering, shining, enviable, very high status position I'm in due to my unforgettable personality, charm and charisma, coupled with my superior intelligence and wisdom that is unsurpassed and that I was lucky enough to be born with. So as much as you would love to have a crack at bringing all of me down to earth, you simply are too dull, to outshine someone as naturally great and as genius as me. :P
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:34 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:55 pm
Fuck off you insane old bat.
You're just jealous of me, cos I'm much better looking than you, and smarter. And I've got for real, what most girls can only dream of. I'm so blessed, I know that's hard for you to accept about me, but it is what it is, and there is nothing you could ever say to me to knock me from my self-made glittering, shining, enviable, very high status position I'm in due to my unforgettable personality, charm and charisma, coupled with my superior intelligence and wisdom that is unsurpassed and that I was lucky enough to be born with. So as much as you would love to have a crack at bringing all of me down to earth, you simply are too dull, to outshine someone as naturally great and as genius as me. :P
If you say so :)
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:45 pmWrong. There are objective differences. That's biology.
Vege, be careful...you're kinda sounding like a Nazi here.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:21 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:06 pm So you don't have an answer... I suspected as much.

Anybody else?
That is an answer, we have womens sports because that's what we've chosen to call it.

Otherwise it would be called something else, so that's why we have womens sports. It's not a case of if we should, it's that we do, because that's what we've called it.

Sometimes the answers are just too simple and obvious for your liking, but you cannot reject one answer just because it doesn't suit you, you have to accept whatever answer comes, if you are prepared to ask questions like that..that is.
Why did we choose to call it that? Why do we choose to associate certain scribbles or utterances with something else? How do you distinguish something from other things if not with your senses? Do you really need words, like "women" and "men", for you to be able to distinguish one from the other? Words are merely a means of communicating the pre-linguistic distinctions one can make my merely using one's senses and brain to find the patterns.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:32 pm Questions to Wokie fundamentalists on this forum:

Vegedarian, Iambiguous, Kropotkin, Hairball, Sculptor, Flashpoopypants...

Why do women's sports exist? Why not abolish women's sports?
This is a good example of why I insist you are an absolute idiot. You become aware of what someone's view of a specific issue is, and then think you can sum up their whole attitude towards everything, based on it. You are so simple minded that I wonder how you manage to function in the world at all.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:30 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:32 pm Questions to Wokie fundamentalists on this forum:

Vegedarian, Iambiguous, Kropotkin, Hairball, Sculptor, Flashpoopypants...

Why do women's sports exist? Why not abolish women's sports?
This is a good example of why I insist you are an absolute idiot. You become aware of what someone's view of a specific issue is, and then think you can sum up their whole attitude towards everything, based on it. You are so simple minded that I wonder how you manage to function in the world at all.
He must be American then.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Let the record show, that Wokies are too cowardly to remark the hypothetical differences between men and women.

Why have women's sports???
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:18 am Let the record show, that Wokies are too cowardly to remark the hypothetical differences between men and women.

Why have women's sports???
What sort of remark are you looking for, you moron?

If you want to know what I think, just ask me a straight forward question, instead of deciding beforehand how I would answer it if you did ask it. You stupid man.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:18 am Why have women's sports???
For the same reason we have 'women'

Why have women?

To enjoy the absurdism of conceptualising 'the non-conceptual'
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:18 am Why have sports???
For the same reason we enjoy the absurdism of conceptualising 'the non-conceptual'

Nothing I say is absolute.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:26 amWhat sort of remark are you looking for, you moron?
Harbal wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:26 amYou stupid man.
Something like this
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:35 amFor the same reason we have 'women'

Why have women?

To enjoy the absurdism of conceptualising 'the non-conceptual'
Look, if nobody on this forum can give a straight answer about difference between men and women, then this forum is way more 'woke' than originally suspected...

We may have a full loss here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:47 am
Look, if nobody on this forum can give a straight answer about difference between men and women, then this forum is way more 'woke' than originally suspected...
Women usually have higher voices than men, that's one difference. There must be no end of other differences, you can't expect them all listing, you block head.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

So if a man talks with a higher pitch, then he is effectively a woman.
And if a woman talks with a lower pitch, then she is effectively a man.

Now I understand why you wokies are so confused about gender, sex, and biology.
It's beginning to make sense...