The lie that'll destroy women for generations

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: The lie that'll destroy women for generations

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Would you prefer an 'old black bastard' to tell you what to do with your body?
I don't know what you mean. Is Jordan Peterson the 'old white bastard'?
Are women really so pathetic? I'm sure they are capable of making up their own mind about the choices they make.

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am To begin........"Who is this old white bastard telling me what I should do with my body," 
The video is not being judgemental it is saying  exactly what has been observed over the course of many years, without an axe to grind.

Women should have children is part of the oppressive patriarchy and that is not good.  

What our society does to 19 year old women is lie to them.
What YOUR society does to ALL of 'you' IS LIE.

And, society TELLS these LIES through 'you', human beings. That is; 'you' are ALL LYING to "yourselves".

It is NOT ONLY nineteen year old women who get LIED TO.
reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am The first lie is, there is nothing more important than your career, more or less by definition.
Just about ALL children, of BOTH genders, get FED this LIE, and from WAY BEFORE they turn nineteen.
reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am The second lie is, there will be nothing more important to you in your life than your career.
Again, this LIE is and was FED to just about ALL of 'you' WAY BEFORE you even reached nineteen years of age.
reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am The third lie is. there should be nothing  more important in your life than your career and then implicit in that is the idea that children are a burden and that the idea that women should have children is part of the oppressive patriarchy and should be resisted.
Is there ANY women 'out there' who FEELS that they are being OPPRESSED, patriarchally', and FEEL that they can NOT or should NOT resist AGAINST ANY patriarchy oppressiveness?
reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:23 am Finally, who are men to tell me what I can do with my body.
But that LIE was and STILL IS being FED to 'you' by BOTH men AND women.

And, it started LONG BEFORE 'you' ever turned nineteen.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

The more successful you are as a man the more women like you but, the problem that you have now is that as women are getting better educated with more employment, more status. more prestige, they compete themselves out of their ability to find an attractive mate. 

Apparently all these arguments went out on YouTube shorts and it got like five million views in a month and the comment section was unbelievably vitriolic in every single comment........ all from women. 

"Who is this old white bastard (Jordan Peterson) telling me what I should do with my body,"

It would be fair to say that you need to be an incredibly unique woman to make it to 50 without a family and look back and think, yes I did this right, that is not to say that those women are not out there, they absolutely are, I know some.
vegetariantaxidermy

''Peterson supports universal healthcare, redistribution of wealth towards the poor and the decriminalisation of drugs.''

Can't say I've listened to the guy but apparently wokies despise him. He must be ok then...
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:51 am The more successful you are as a man the more women like you but, the problem that you have now is that as women are getting better educated with more employment, more status. more prestige, they compete themselves out of their ability to find an attractive mate. 

Apparently all these arguments went out on YouTube shorts and it got like five million views in a month and the comment section was unbelievably vitriolic in every single comment........ all from women. 

"Who is this old white bastard (Jordan Peterson) telling me what I should do with my body,"

It would be fair to say that you need to be an incredibly unique woman to make it to 50 without a family and look back and think, yes I did this right, that is not to say that those women are not out there, they absolutely are, I know some.
Besides the Fact that PROCREATION of the human species NEEDS and TAKES TWO, that is; BOTH the female AND male body, so to is the Fact that BOTH men AND women would get to a certain age and 'look back' at their lives and QUESTION and PONDER about IF 'things' WERE DIFFERENT.

WHY are 'you' and WHY would 'you' even TURN THIS into a 'woman' ONLY 'thing/issue'?

Are 'you' even AWARE that NOT just 'women' are LIED TO?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:22 am
reasonvemotion wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:51 am The more successful you are as a man the more women like you but, the problem that you have now is that as women are getting better educated with more employment, more status. more prestige, they compete themselves out of their ability to find an attractive mate. 

Besides the Fact that PROCREATION of the human species NEEDS and TAKES TWO, that is; BOTH the female AND male body, so to is the Fact that BOTH men AND women would get to a certain age and 'look back' at their lives and QUESTION and PONDER about IF 'things' WERE DIFFERENT.

WHY are 'you' and WHY would 'you' even TURN THIS into a 'woman' ONLY 'thing/issue'?
Oh for fuck sake. You can't even compare the two. A fuck (or a wank, in the case of sperm donors) is not the the same as carrying a pregnancy for 9 months and then being entirely responsible for another human. If women have decided to stop being slaves to nature then good for them. Men can theoretically produce thousands of offspring that they don't even have any awareness off, right into their nineties, so don't give me your bullshit that it's the same for them.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:25 am
Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:22 am

Oh for fuck sake. You can't even compare the two. A fuck (or a wank, in the case of sperm donors) is not the the same as carrying a pregnancy for 9 months and then being entirely responsible for another human. If women have decided to stop being slaves to nature then good for them. Men can theoretically produce thousands of offspring that they don't even have any awareness off, right into their nineties, so don't give me your bullshit that it's the same for them.
ONCE AGAIN, 'you' have completely and utterly MISUNDERSTOOD what I was SAYING and MEANING.

But this is NOT SO UNEXPECTED AT ALL since you NEVER ONCE even SORT OUT CLARIFICATION from 'me', let alone GAINED ANY CLARIFICATION from 'me', BEFORE you JUMPED to making ASSUMPTIONS and 'arriving' at CONCLUSIONS.
vegetariantaxidermy

Why would I need 'clarification'? Your post was clear already.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:31 am Why would I need 'clarification'? Your post was clear already.
LOL It OBVIOUSLY was NOT, to 'you'.

What 'you' said here is like the 'religious' AND the 'non-religious' BOTH stating that what is written, for example, in the bible, is clear already.

When, REALLY, BOTH are SEEING "clearly" two VERY DIFFERENT 'things', and BOTH are using those two VERY DIFFERENT, and sometimes OPPOSING, 'observations' to FIGHT and ARGUE for TWO VERY DIFFERENT, and sometimes OPPOSING, views or BELIEFS.

Now, would you like to CLARIFY for 'us', readers, here what was, supposedly, "clear already" in my post?

If no, then WHY NOT?

What would you be AFRAID OF if you do NOT.

But if yes, then GREAT.

We will WAIT.
vegetariantaxidermy

I can only go by the words you have typed on the screen. If they are the opposite of what you MEAN then you have a big problem.
Have a nice day/night.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:55 am I can only go by the words you have typed on the screen.
Here is ANOTHER example of ANOTHER LIE, and an ATTEMPT at "justifying" NOT SEEKING OUT and GAINING CLARIFICATION, FIRST.

'you' CAN, actually, DO MORE, then what you CLAIM here. I am NOT 'dead' so you CAN ACTUALLY SEEK OUT CLARIFICATION, as well as ACTUALLY GAIN and OBTAIN CLARIFICATION, of what I ACTUALLY MEAN, which may well be VERY DIFFERENT TO, and even OPPOSING TO, what 'you' ASSUME and/or BELIEVE here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:55 am If they are the opposite of what you MEAN then you have a big problem.
Have a nice day/night.
If 'WHAT', are the opposite?

What does the 'they' word refer to, EXACTLY?

AGAIN, WHY Are 'you' SO AFRAID and SCARED to REVEAL what 'it' IS that 'you' are ASSUMING here?

It is like, REALLY 'you' have absolutely NO idea NOR clue what I was ACTUALLY SAYING and MEANING, and 'you' have now REALIZED that your ASSUMPTION and/or BELIEF here was ACTUALLY Wrong ALL ALONG, and 'you' do NOT like to CLARIFY "yourself" here because 'you' do NOT want to be CAUGHT OUT.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:19 am
It's the lie that a good career, achieved at the sacrifice of her child-bearing years, is all that a woman needs to be fulfilled and happy.
I'm not sure that telling them that all they need to feel fulfilled and happy is to have kids is any more trutheful.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 am What IS the 'lie' here, EXACTLY, which WILL, supposedly, DESTROY women for GENERATIONS?
It's the lie that a good career, achieved at the sacrifice of her child-bearing years, is all that a woman needs to be fulfilled and happy.
I've never heard anyone say that. I'm sure someone has said it. But I doubt it's said often. So, I doubt this lie will destroy women for generations. I have heard a lot about letting women decide what they want to do with their time and actions. I have heard it said that women should be free to have a career, to delay or even to never have a child, if that is what they want. That kind of thing and all the attendant issues related to seeing these freedoms as rights, that I've heard a lot of. I've heard a lot about how women were long infantalized and that much of the motivation for NOT letting women have careers and then in detailed ways about specific careers had to do with hallucinated and false ideas of what women are capable of doing. IOW part of what kept women out of certain roles and positions was a bunch of bs.

But anyone telling any of us what we should be satisfied with and fulfilled by is confused and rude. We are such a diverse set of creatures.
vegetariantaxidermy

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:33 pm
Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 am What IS the 'lie' here, EXACTLY, which WILL, supposedly, DESTROY women for GENERATIONS?
I've never heard anyone say that. I'm sure someone has said it. But I doubt it's said often. So, I doubt this lie will destroy women for generations. I have heard a lot about letting women decide what they want to do with their time and actions. I have heard it said that women should be free to have a career, to delay or even to never have a child, if that is what they want. That kind of thing and all the attendant issues related to seeing these freedoms as rights, that I've heard a lot of. I've heard a lot about how women were long infantalized and that much of the motivation for NOT letting women have careers and then in detailed ways about specific careers had to do with hallucinated and false ideas of what women are capable of doing. IOW part of what kept women out of certain roles and positions was a bunch of bs.

But anyone telling any of us what we should be satisfied with and fulfilled by is confused and rude. We are such a diverse set of creatures.
'Letting' women blah blah blah... :lol: That's hilarious. That's awfully good of 'whoever' it is who is 'letting' women do these things. You must thank 'them' for me...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:33 pm
I've never heard anyone say that. I'm sure someone has said it.
The video said it. I didn't say it. Age asked what the video said. I told him.