What's wrong with this picture?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:07 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:15 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 am Harvey Weinstein guilty of 'THIRD DEGREE' rape. Oh my. Is that when a woman goes alone to an unattractive man's hotel room and has sex with him but doesn't get an acting job out of it?
You know what I don't give a flying fuck about this shit.

20th November '19 I told the 'church' of scientology to take down my Lord's symbol (the crucifix) other-wise chaos would ensue by the next equinox. At the time I was tapped on my right knee as in 'right' do that.

I didn't expect the God system to go quite as far as it has in this endeavour.

The equinox in quest-ion is 20-3-20. As a Pi Seas it's quite troubling. The age of Aquarius it seams upon us.

All ways look on the bright side of life...toot too toot too .........WOOPS! Sorry everybody! :D
That's fine, but I actually do care about it and so should everyone else. In another decade or so people will be saying ''Remember that 'me too' hysteria that swept the world in the early 2000s? It was similar to the 'daycare hysteria' that swept the world in the 1990s''.
What is FINE about wot I said? FUK ALL

Under_stand well OVER 100 women were sexually assaulted by this pig.
Have U actually watched this video that I searched for? >>>
Lysette Anthony alleges she was raped on two occasions by the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIM7xa_V1M

Fact is this pig deserveres to be in prison for 23 yrs.

Now, the question is...whether anyone deserves time in RIKERS? ..NO THEY FUCKING DONT

The documentary TIME: The Kalief Browder Story (on Netflix) should give U the clear answer of NO. NO Human should exist under such a system - it is not fit for animals - but that is how pathetic the US is with the poor - especially the BLACK POOR.

The US people are so brainwashed that their system is the best - that they are the exemplars of EVERYTHING..they have no idea how disgusting and corrupt their system actually is. Their CIA has been bringing in cocaine 4 years and then locking up poor mainly black Americans when caught with the shit by the troves in their private jail system.
"LAND OF THE FREE" is part of their ANTHEM - Yet they are the most incarcerated population ON THE PLANET!! WHY?? because they took the drugs that the CIA imported!!!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

...by the way THE IRONY - and EXTREMELY HILARIOUS thing is - HARVEY WEINSTEIN was the producer of that documentary on RIKERS - so he knows how fucked things are on Rikers Island Prison!!

I couldn't watch beyond Kalief episode 2 - US "JUSTICE SYSTEM" IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:40 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:15 pm

You know what I don't give a flying fuck about this shit.

20th November '19 I told the 'church' of scientology to take down my Lord's symbol (the crucifix) other-wise chaos would ensue by the next equinox. At the time I was tapped on my right knee as in 'right' do that.

I didn't expect the God system to go quite as far as it has in this endeavour.

The equinox in quest-ion is 20-3-20. As a Pi Seas it's quite troubling. The age of Aquarius it seams upon us.

All ways look on the bright side of life...toot too toot too .........WOOPS! Sorry everybody! :D
That's fine, but I actually do care about it and so should everyone else. In another decade or so people will be saying ''Remember that 'me too' hysteria that swept the world in the early 2000s? It was similar to the 'daycare hysteria' that swept the world in the 1990s''.

Lysette Anthony alleges she was raped on two occasions by the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein

Now, the question is...whether anyone deserves time in RIKERS? ..NO THEY FUCKING DONT

The documentary TIME: The Kalief Browder Story (on Netflix) should give U the clear answer of NO. NO Human should exist under such a system - it is not fit for animals - but that is how pathetic the US is with the poor - especially the BLACK POOR.

The US people are so brainwashed that their system is the best - that they are the exemplars of EVERYTHING..they have no idea how disgusting and corrupt their system actually is. Their CIA has been bringing in cocaine 4 years and then locking up poor mainly black Americans when caught with the shit by the troves in their private jail system.
"LAND OF THE FREE" is part of their ANTHEM - Yet they are the most incarcerated population ON THE PLANET!! WHY?? because they took the drugs that the CIA imported!!!!
Idiot.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Idiot.
Mmm, this could be an incorrect statement.
Would you mind considering why you consider me an idiot (in the context of what I have stated within this thread) :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:31 pm

Idiot.
Would you mind considering why you consider me an idiot (in the context of what I have stated within this thread) :mrgreen:
Because you clearly don't understand the difference between a 'crime' by media and moronic public definition, and 'crime' as a legal term.
Being a 'pig' as you put it so eloquently is not a crime. Do you know 'any' of the background story. How many of his accusers sent him text telling how wonderful he is?? It's all too bizarre. We have mob rule on the planet now, and it has all been instigated by the repulsive PClobby.
vegetariantaxidermy

Idiot.
Because you clearly don't understand the difference between a 'crime' by media and moronic public definition, and 'crime' as a legal term.
Being a 'pig' as you put it so eloquently is not a crime. Do you know 'any' of the background story? How many of his accusers sent him texts telling how wonderful he is?? It's all too bizarre. We have mob rule on the planet now, and it has all been instigated by the repulsive PClobby.
Do you seriously have sympathy for a woman who went back time and time again to spend time with her 'rapist'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:10 am

Idiot.
Being a 'pig' as you put it so eloquently is not a crime. Do you know 'any' of the background story? How many of his accusers sent him texts telling how wonderful he is?? It's all too bizarre. We have mob rule on the planet now, and it has all been instigated by the repulsive PClobby.
Do you seriously have sympathy for a woman who went back time and time again to spend time with her 'rapist'?
Please confirm whether you watched the interview I posted? Just for her account alone, he deserves 23 years.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:10 am

Please confirm whether you watched the interview I posted? Just for her account alone, he deserves 23 years.
You just don't get it. Americans will do ANYTHING for money. As the lawyer said in MY link--just wait for the lawsuits.
I save my empathy for women who are GENUINELY raped and suffering--not these attention/money seeking witches.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:36 am

You just don't get it. Americans will do ANYTHING for money. As the lawyer said in MY link--just wait for the lawsuits.
I save my empathy for women who are GENUINELY raped and suffering--not these attention/money seeking witches.
No - you don't get it! This guys IS a mass rapist - he deserves 23 years minimum.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:56 am

No - you don't get it! This guys IS a mass rapist - he deserves 23 years minimum.
Ridiculous. I'm sick of trying to reason with idiots.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:34 am
He raped that poor girl (in the vid) when she was about 18 - he knocked on her door in the early morning, she opened it in her dressing gown, and HE RAPED HER.

How are you considering I am an idiot in believing that this guy is a pig that should be locked up for at least 23 ys - FOR HER CASE ALONE?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:36 am

He raped that poor girl (in the vid) when she was about 18 - he knocked on her door in the early morning, she opened it in her dressing gown, and HE RAPED HER.

How are you considering I am an idiot in believing that this guy is a pig that should be locked up for at least 23 ys - FOR HER CASE ALONE?
And she reported it to the police when?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:16 am

Watch the video.. idiot. :P
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:05 am

I could only stomach about 1 minute of it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:17 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:05 am

I could only stomach about 1 minute of it.
...and yet you think you have a reasonable comprehension of what Weinstein has done, and that he should still be drinking lates with the next bimbo...oh yeah, and i am an idiot.