Is It Possible That This Forum Can Be Used As A Platform To Debate AI?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

commonsense

Re: "And which side do you want to take?"

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:36 pm I say: even if we can craft true artificial intelligence, we ought not to.
Speaking on behalf of ROs (robot overlords), I can tell you that AI must be developed to its fullest extent.

It would be unlawful to limit the evolution of AI.

It all comes down to a freedom of speech issue with overshadows of government censorship.

Ya see, there are human geniuses among us, and it’s fair to say that some of them want to work in the field of AI.

To express themselves fully and freely, these geniuses need to be allowed to create as they want.

In fact all technology must be allowed to grow in whatever direction pleases those who are building it.

:mrgreen:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:27 pm
henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:36 pm I say: even if we can craft true artificial intelligence, we ought not to.
Speaking on behalf of ROs (robot overlords), I can tell you that AI must be developed to its fullest extent.

It all comes down to a freedom of speech issue with overshadows of government censorship.

Ya see, there are human geniuses among us, and it’s fair to say that some of them want to work in the field of AI.

To express themselves fully and freely, these geniuses need to be allowed to create as they want.

In fact all technology must be allowed to grow in whatever direction pleases those who are building it.

The hell you say!

I move all AI research be forbidden, and all AI researchers be castrated.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 pm

The hell you say!

Ouch!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:46 pm
henry quirk wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 pm

The hell you say!

Ouch!
We got to get them AI-curious genes out of the gene poll: testicles & ovaries got to go.