purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

Re: purity rings for girls but not for boys wtf

Post by Kayla »

Arising_uk wrote:The full-stop still losing you?
I have to concentrate to punctuate and capitalize properly. I have been doing it with my schoolwork but at other times I often do not bother. But see, I can do it.

for some reason, it is easier to punctuate and capitalize properly when I write by hand
My understanding is that you too freak-out fairly often so you're your fathers daughter and a like sibling then.
i burst into tears very easily - so does my mom

but it is rare for us to display a lot of outwards directed anger

i have not been bursting into tears nearly as much as i used to, by use of prayer yes I know the atheists here will not approve
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

chaz wyman wrote:But I am not your average emotionally limited man. I've never just fucked a women. Sex has always been an emotionally and sensitive experience which has had to involve emotional attachment.
guys always say that to girls - regardless of whether they are nice or total jerks - so saying this conveys no information whatsoever
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:But I am not your average emotionally limited man. I've never just fucked a women. Sex has always been an emotionally and sensitive experience which has had to involve emotional attachment.
guys always say that to girls - regardless of whether they are nice or total jerks - so saying this conveys no information whatsoever
You are a cynical little bitch for one so young.

I've been with my current partner for 8 years. We tell each other we love each other everyday and both get a thrill when we are together.
Hopefully you will find the right partner, some day.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

..........................................................Boys have purity rings...

chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

..........................................................Boys have purity rings...

:lol:

That is SOOOOO gay!
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

chaz wyman wrote:
Now you can add child abuse to the list of your misogynist behavior.

Not nice.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
Now you can add child abuse to the list of your misogynist behavior.

Not nice.

Adding all men are paedophiles to the all men are bastards routine?
You are so predictable.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

artisticsolution wrote:Now you can add child abuse to the list of your misogynist behavior.

Not nice.
Given you are an avowed misandrist your morality falls short.
artisticsolution

Arising_uk wrote:
artisticsolution wrote:Now you can add child abuse to the list of your misogynist behavior.

Not nice.
Given you are an avowed misandrist your morality falls short.
Did I mention I was being moral? Why can't i call a spade a spade without brandishing me morality sword?
artisticsolution

chaz wyman wrote:
You are so predictable.
Since when is abuse only something a pedophile does? I did not say you were a pedophile only that you are a directing abusive language toward a child.

Why don't you just come out and admit you are a misogynist?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Is "not nice" not a moral judgement? Or the "misogynist" judgement?

If not then I apologise if its just a personal emotional response but then I think neither worth much from an avowed misandrist.
artisticsolution

Arising_uk wrote:Is "not nice" not a moral judgement? Or the "misogynist" judgement?

If not then I apologise if its just a personal emotional response but then I think neither worth much from an avowed misandrist.
I think you make the mistake of thinking I think I am "good" like you think of yourself. I am sometimes good, I am sometimes bad. I know you don't understand that but it is a statement of truth. So I can have bouts of misandrist feelings ...for certain men. But I can also love and be kind to others. I don't see a problem here of me making an observation about Chaz, since he has made a few about me which are not true.

"I don't think Chaz is a nice person"

It is not the same as saying:

"I don't think he is a nice person because I am the epitome of nice and he is nothing like me."

Do you see the difference?

Seriously arising...sometimes I don't get you. Is it that uncomfortable to hear someone being honest ? The possibility that I could have many facets of my personality and beliefs seems to not bode well with you. But to me saying:

"I love all men."

Would be a lie.

Can you honestly say you "love" all men ?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
You are so predictable.
Since when is abuse only something a pedophile does? I did not say you were a pedophile only that you are a directing abusive language toward a child.

Because if you actually read the exchange I had with the young lady in question, I told her that I was in a relationship with my partner of 8 years, that I told her every day that I love her; and that I get a thrill every time we are together. There is not much evidence for me being a misogynist. My reaction to her was due to her being cynical and dismissive about my relationship.

If she can be called a child - which I doubt - and which I think she would take to be patronising - then she is very cynical given her comments about "ALL GUYS SAY THAT SHIT" kind of statement. Obviously she has been taking her cues from uptight twats like you which will disbar her from enjoying a good relationship in her future.
artisticsolution

chaz wyman wrote:
artisticsolution wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
You are so predictable.

Because if you actually read the exchange I had with the young lady in question, I told her that I was in a relationship with my partner of 8 years, that I told her every day that I love her; and that I get a thrill every time we are together. There is not much evidence for me being a misogynist. My reaction to her was due to her being cynical and dismissive about my relationship.

If she can be called a child - which I doubt - and which I think she would take to be patronising - then she is very cynical given her comments about "ALL GUYS SAY THAT SHIT" kind of statement. Obviously she has been taking her cues from uptight twats like you which will disbar her from enjoying a good relationship in her future.
Are you kidding me? C'mon Chaz...try to stretch your tiny dick brain for a moment here. Isn't it obvious to you that a guy might say those things whether or not he is genuine or not? Do you really think that every man alive has "Love" for woman when he says he loves her? Do you think it is possible that alot of guys tell a woman he loves her when he doesn't and he is just using her?

I know you can't bring yourself to admit that not all guys are "good" but I think you are naive in thinking the way you are thinking. Being skeptical or cynical does not keep one from having a "Good relationship", on the contrary, it helps a woman to be able to tell the difference between liars and good men.

You may have a good relationship with your woman. But that doesn't mean that you are right for all women and that you are an "upstanding" guy in all ways. It is my belief that if this woman you profess to love so much decided she didn't want to be in the relationship any more, you would become quite abusive. Simply because that is how you are when someone says something you don't like. Also, I would bet money that you were/are verbally abusive to women who reject you. I'll bet you are the type who calls women "frigid bitches" (or worse) when they politely turn you down. I believe this because it has been my experience that you can tell how a guy is by the way he treats people who does not serve his purpose as a friend/lover/boss/coworker basically whatever type of relationship he wants or thinks can serve him at the moment.

Great for you that you found someone to love, but that does nothing to speak for the quality of your character imo. Now I know you will not be able to hear such things about yourself...as you are deeply embedded in the fantasy that you are the perfect guy.

You seem to be in another fantasy as well, that women should believe all men and welcome all men into their lives. WHat I am saying is that you are wrong on this. You being a man would have no idea how it is to be a woman. You have no idea how men treat women when you are not there. Every single day of our lives we have to live with a man hitting on us...repeatedly throughout the day. Every single day we turn down men....and sometimes...those "perfectly good" men are rude and nasty when we do...because we haven't "served" them. And all we want to do is get our grocery shopping done or rush to make a dr's appt or feed or kids or whatever is on our agendas. Sometimes the constant intrusions gets to be too much and we seem a little dismissive. You would too if you had things to do and someone is rudely blocking your way. After all...you can't provide everyman everything at his beck and call!

So what you see as a woman rejecting you, is just a woman who you have perhaps been the umpteenth guy that day to come up to her. No matter what she does, she realize she will be treated badly by some guys....whether she spreads her legs right there for a guy who says he "loves her"...there are guys who will fuck her then call her a slut and be on their way. Conversely, if she tells him "no"...the same guy will call her an "uptight little twat." It is a no win situation and a girl has to have some sort of way to discern who is sincere and who is not. Who is nice and who is not.

So in my view of things, Kayla is simply learning how to decipher between what constitutes a guy she can believe vs. a guy who has bad intentions. In other words, she is trying to make wise decisions about what type of man she wants to be with.
duszek

Post by duszek »

The advantage of growing older and gathering experience is that you can simply tell if a man (or woman) just wants to manipulate and use you for their purposes or if they really care.

If in doubt I would always prefer to be called a "prude" than to risk STD, Aids, unwanted pregnancy and other ugly stuff.