1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:09 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:37 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:41 pm

What are you assuming I assumed you meant?

If society is going to call and label human beings from 16 to 18 years of age as 'young persons', then any human being younger than a so-called 'young person' could not rationally and logically be called 'a person', as to do so would be not just absurd but contradictory as well.
That is exactly what I thought you meant. Thank you for confirming it, however, that is NOT what *I* meant. As I stated in my reply ALL children are "young persons".

So, if it is legal to have sex with so-called 'young persons', then what does this essentially entail, to you?

All adults are not "young persons", but they are, nevertheless "persons". I made no claim that children younger than 16 are not "young persons". You are making incorrect assumptions, Age.
I never even thought/assumed that that was what you claimed, let alone ever said anything about that that was what you claimed.

I was just pointing out that if as a society 16 to 18 year old human beings are classed as 'young persons' and that by classing them as such then permits adult human beings to have sex with those children, to try to detract aware from the fact that they are still children, then calling human beings of that age 'young persons' is foolish, absurd, irrational, and illogical, and for the reasons I have already provided here.
Sounds fair.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

1st JUNE - British people unite, ALL races are welcome that believe in British values and culture..as stated in the video.

Featuring Tommy Robinson, Danny Tommo & Dean Neil on the upcoming London Event 🇬🇧
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Z1D1OHw28&t=1135s
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Today's the big day!! 12 midday London Victoria Station.

Proud British people of ALL ethnicities standing up to the crap being forced on us by evil ideology of ISLAM and our pathetic politicians that cannot protect the border.

I wonder if anyone from this forum are going to stand united for what remains of being British?

accelafine

Post by accelafine »

England is too far gone and it's full of imbeciles.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

accelafine wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 am England is too far gone and it's full of imbeciles.
That's not true; we still have some room left.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:48 am
accelafine wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:37 am England is too far gone and it's full of imbeciles.
Don't miss the train Harbal! I hope you've got your flag packed and a bag full of Yorkshire Puddings to throw at the police if they start with their brutality.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:03 am
Don't miss the train Harbal! I hope you've got your flag packed and a bag full of Yorkshire Puddings to throw at the police if they start with their brutality.
He could take some extras to share with his bestie Sculptor.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:52 am I wonder if anyone from this forum are going to stand united for what remains of being British?
You're on the other side of the world, and I would only go to Victoria if I wanted a burger from Bleecker, certainly not to spend an afternoon in the company of white supremacists.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:52 am I wonder if anyone from this forum are going to stand united for what remains of being British?
You're on the other side of the world, and I would only go to Victoria if I wanted a burger from Bleecker, certainly not to spend an afternoon in the company of white supremacists.
You are a disgusting racist.

Tommy and others have made it clear that ALL ethnicities are welcome. Some of his best mates are ex-muslims of tanned skin (as if peoples skin colour is an issue idiot).

The point being there is NO issue with people of different shades of colour, the issue is with Islam, its doctrines, hate preaching in what used to be Christian churches (where love was preached) that have been turned in Mosques - there is evidence of it (hate preaching).

Sit back idiot and wait for the Caliphate or watch some of the videos on utube where Muslims have made it clear (recent survey proving it statistically - Nigel Farage talking about the disgusting stats) that they want Sharia Law - Allahs law over British Law.

Educate yourself for once. :roll:

Mahyar Tousi (an ex-Muslim) is a good friend of Tommys and will be speaking at the event. I hope there will be a lot of people of other (actual) faiths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8roYG_Xp0
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

They are the worst possible immigrants. The irony is that Jews are the BEST possible immigrants, yet the British are turning the UK into Germany of the 1930s. Talk about self-destructing.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

accelafine wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:13 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:03 am

He could take some extras to share with his bestie Sculptor.
From what I gather, he is much more careful about what he eats than I am. 🙂
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:50 am :idea:
Educate yourself.

Christian & Atheist React - Our Thoughts on Tommy Robinson's London Protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_M6HwzJLg&t=900s
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

Hello. Due to being busy getting our next issue to press, I haven't been to the forum for a bit and therefore have only just noticed the row in this thread. I am locking the thread now and will delete it soon. If you were part of this disagreement please message me your complaints, and then I will work out who to ban.