Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

Look out there's bats in the umbrella!

https://streamable.com/8fy8p0

https://youtu.be/Q9lMiBQHD-0
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

What disgusts the textbook pro Laissez-faire conservative when he looks at the modern democrat politician is that he sees how the governing body of democrats are like a kind of monolithic capitalist class tryna make easy money. He sees the government doing to its citizens what the capitalist does to his employees, and he feels a contempt that he's not able to recognize the irony in; it is his idea, his ideal system, that has created this democrat politician type... has created the opportunity for such a type, to arise.

The only difference between a Trump and a Biden is one's authority to exploit is granted through the power of private property (of the means of production kind, not your toothbrush kind) and the other's through executive, judicial and legislative power.

The textbook Laissez-faire conservative thinks it's reprehensible that a democrat would favor higher taxation, but have no problem with wages so low u gotta choose between paying your electric bill or car insurance every month. No... all that's okay. That's 'the survival of the fittest' playing out, see.

U have a vicious circle here that goes like this. Capitalism/consumerism creates social conflict. Social conflict produces and organizes people into classes (us vs them). Classes engage in movements (progressive, they're called) to resolve the conflicts created by the tensions in the socio-political atmosphere of capitalist/consumerist culture they're in. The movements become broad and political; rights for women, rights for gays, rights for trans, rights for racial minorities, etc., and the democrat party becomes the champion of these movements. So essentially u have this wonderfully absurd situation happening. U have a conservative party type complaining about an opportunistic liberal party type who simply takes advantage of the disenfranchised and/or alienated group's plea for recognition and help, and takes an office with a nice salary hopefully to be kept if he can appease the underclasses enough to get em to vote for em again.

The conservative sees through all this and he's disgusted. He'd rather a Joe Biden just become a Jeff Bezos and stop hiding behind a facade of philanthropy pretending to care about anybody's financial plight but your own.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

How Jackie Cataline became the new female champion of the world in the fascinating sport of power slapping.

https://kaotic.com/video/51a645e3_20240611225110_t

So if u were one of these chicks and u were in a minor argument at the club and some random other girl was like 'bitch I'll slap the shit out u', you'd be like 'lol.'
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/putin- ... xperts-say

it seems that the Russians are flexing their muscles

once again, Thrasymachus was right

-Imp
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://kaotic.com/video/c2c8fc30_20240611041225_t

U know what set em off? That horrible redneck noise 'god bless the USA' they were playin over the speakers. I'da done the same thing.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Imagine the horror of being trapped in a ring and having to hear a thousand rednecks sing 'god bless the USA'. All that poor bastard could think before he flipped out was 'make it stop.... oh god please make it stop!'
Last edited by promethean75 on Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Finally he's like fuck this imma find the control booth and turn that shit off myself.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

A morbid science fiction hypothetical scenario in which u are forced to make a decision.

It is discovered in 2048 that the origins of the human species are not what we thought. Turns out the human species was genetically designed by an alien species and put on the erf in a gardening experiment. The caucasian and asian races were designed to be the rulers/stewards of the erf and the negro race was designed to be a slave labor race that would be used by the master races. But then the experiment went not according to plans and the races started mixing, etc.

So the aliens come back and the world is told the troof about its origins. U were supposed to be far more advanced than u are by now but u fucked everything up when u went soft and started feeling sympathy for the inferior slave race that was meant for your use. Now you're all getting dumber and listening to rap music. No just kidding the aliens didn't say that.

Anyway what would u do? U are shown indisputable evidence that the negro races are neurologically different than the other races, considerably less intelligent (the bell curve turns out to be true) and unable to develop evolved cultures like the master races.

Do u side with the aliens and the troof, or do u rebel against the alien overlords and unite all the races together against them?

We can wager that the white supremacist fraction of humanity will be on the side of the aliens, obviously.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol all the white people here... their ears perked up when they read that. Becuz they'd like to believe that was true. They want it to be true... just a little.

Lol u fuckin racists.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:08 pm Lol all the white people here... their ears perked up when they read that. Becuz they'd like to believe that was true. They want it to be true... just a little.

Lol u fuckin racists.
I've got to say you've got some balls to post the previous. Of course it's all bollocks, but over the past FOUGHT KNIGHT...I have been labelled a:

Racist
Homophobic
Islamaphobe
Paedophile

..IMO - no I don't think there is an intelligence thang regarding race. Once my dad said to me about the Aboriginals beings so 'dumb' they didn't figure X or Y out (I honestly dont remember so X\Y will have to suffice)

My answer to him was that the native people of Australia were so ISOLATED from others...Europeans had infuence - knowledge etc.. coming in ALL THE TIME for at least 2024 years :wink: :P

So.

No, I don't think the colour of one's skin is in some way parallel to their IQ - One of my favourite physicists is of Iranian origin, and I also like many "black" ones.

Point being, that I do think physicists are the pinnacle of human intelligence.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:36 am
promethean75 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:08 pm Lol all the white people here... their ears perked up when they read that. Becuz they'd like to believe that was true. They want it to be true... just a little.

Lol u fuckin racists.
I've got to say you've got some balls to post the previous. Of course it's all bollocks, but over the past FOUGHT KNIGHT...I have been labelled a:

Racist
Homophobic
Islamaphobe
Paedophile

..IMO - no I don't think there is an intelligence thang regarding race. Once my dad said to me about the Aboriginals beings so 'dumb' they didn't figure X or Y out (I honestly dont remember so X\Y will have to suffice)

My answer to him was that the native people of Australia were so ISOLATED from others...Europeans had infuence - knowledge etc.. coming in ALL THE TIME for at least 2024 years :wink: :P

So.

No, I don't think the colour of one's skin is in some way parallel to their IQ - One of my favourite physicists is of Iranian origin, and I also like many "black" ones.

That's only because you don't know physics. For every Feynman there are plenty of mediocres. What about engineers? Doctors? Composers? Concert pianists? Everything is difficult until you learn how to do it. It's easy to think people are 'brilliant' just because they can do something you can't do. I personally think excellent sewers are amazing. I never learnt to sew, therefore it's a mystery to me how anyone can do it. Ditto builders. Handymen. The most useful of humans :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:57 am

Lol u fuckin racists.

Racist
Homophobic
Islamaphobe
Paedophile

So.

That's only because you don't know physics. For every Feynman there are plenty of mediocres. What about engineers? Doctors? Composers? Concert pianists? Everything is difficult until you learn how to do it. It's easy to think people are 'brilliant' just because they can do something you can't do. I personally think excellent sewers are amazing. I never learnt to sew, therefore it's a mystery to me how anyone can do it. Ditto builders. Handymen. The most useful of humans :lol:
Fuck me sideways - like I don't agree any of that has importance or requires intelligence.!

MY point being, scientists that are delving into the natire of REAL_IT_Y ....are at the pinnacle of HUMAN endeavour, (as in what the fuck is EVERYTHING)
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:05 am

Racist
Homophobic
Islamaphobe
Paedophile

So.

Fuck me sideways - like I don't agree any of that has importance or requires intelligence.!

MY point being, scientists that are delving into the natire of REAL_IT_Y ....are at the pinnacle of HUMAN endeavour, (as in what the fuck is EVERYTHING)
And mostly they get it wrong. Someone will eventually come along and get it right--like Einstein did. He changed everything and he was only one man.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:05 am

And mostly they get it wrong. Someone will eventually come along and get it right--like Einstein did. He changed everything and he was only one man.
He did extremely well as a Jew that was unaware that God was pluggin and unpluggin the synapses - I guess occasionally the intelligence that constructs our entire reality MAY have some influence over intellect.

PS. IT DOES. :twisted:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

True Story.

Accelafine & Attofishpi

One body
Split personality
Two tablets
Half a brain
All bigoted