Birthright over science

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Izzywizzy

Birthright over science

Post by Izzywizzy »

Since when in time wasn`t a man spiritual oh yea thats right since science declared itself god..i say nature is intelligent..nature isn`t just a science..not if men can now tell you who god is.. nature is so much more after all its nature..nature knows of god..but nature isn`t god..science knows illness..but it is not cure or knows why
the illness..that is gods domain ..its time scientists took themselves in hand and got a grip upon themselves they know very little..after all God doesn`t think he`s a doctor but by christ,,doctors think they are god :P
Arising_uk

Re: Birthright over science

Post by Arising_uk »

Izzywizzy wrote:Since when in time wasn`t a man spiritual oh yea thats right since science declared itself god..i say nature is intelligent..nature isn`t just a science..not if men can now tell you who god is.. nature is so much more after all its nature..nature knows of god..but nature isn`t god..science knows illness..but it is not cure or knows why
the illness..that is gods domain ..its time scientists took themselves in hand and got a grip upon themselves they know very little..after all God doesn`t think he`s a doctor but by christ,,doctors think they are god :P
Have you met any doctors izzy? I can assure you they don't think they are 'god'. Have you met any scientists? I can assure you they don't think they are 'god'. Who are you talking about, the psychiatrists and psychologists?

Science, whatever that is, has never declared itself 'god'. Which of the fields are you thinking about? Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc?

What "illness" are you talking about?
chaz wyman

Re: Birthright over science

Post by chaz wyman »

Izzywizzy wrote:Since when in time wasn`t a man spiritual oh yea thats right since science declared itself god..i say nature is intelligent..nature isn`t just a science..not if men can now tell you who god is.. nature is so much more after all its nature..nature knows of god..but nature isn`t god..science knows illness..but it is not cure or knows why
What garbled ungrammatical unsupported polemic rant of fluff.