"The Ouzo Prophecy"

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: "The Ouzo Prophecy"

Post by bobevenson »

The Greek form of Jesus, Iesous, adds up to 888 in classical Greek gematria and 88 in English gematria simplex. This merely provides a mystical connection to our past in Ouzo combinations (repetitions of the same digit). English is becoming or has already become the universal language of this planet. Also, if I may direct your attention to the Ouzo Cross, the Christ line is 888 (Iesous in classical Greek gematria), and the center of the Cross at reference point 53 brings together the First and Second Coming of Christ in English, the 5 letters of Jesus and the 3 letters of Tor, adding up to 8, one above perfection.
Last edited by bobevenson on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The following Ouzo poetry is presented for your spiritual edification (http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-poetry.pdf).
Last edited by bobevenson on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Whoops! My apologies. :oops:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

In "The Ouzo Prophecy," the Holy Trinity of Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross each adds up to 151 in English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26), and if Satan takes the place of the Ouzo Cross, the total adds up to "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," described in Chapter 6 of Revelation. The Unholy Trinity of Satan, False Prophet and Beast also adds up to something -- my name, Robert Merlin Evenson. My middle name is Merlin, magician, seer, prophet. Am I a prophet or a magician? Am I divinely inspired or an illusionist? For the answer, you have to go to Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast in chapter and verse: "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." God hath put the answer in our hearts, but our institutions keep it from reaching our minds.
Last edited by bobevenson on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

Robert Merlin Evenson = Satan, False Prophet, Beast?
Mr N Inverse Toblerone.
OMG this must mean something!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The seven letters to the seven churches (the seven continents of the world) contained in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation are God's unified message to mankind thru the testimony of Jesus Christ. If you connect the main thought of each letter to the next, the following message emerges:

"It is not enough to merely recognize and hate evil: fear not the tribulation of Satan; fight evil wherever you find it, and do not allow it to flourish; contain evil and overcome it with perseverance and commitment to good."

In English gematria simplex (A=1 to Z=26), if you add up the seven churches (Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea), which represent the seven continents of the world from a spiritual standpoint, and subtract out "the seven continents of the world" from a physical standpoint, you are left with the spiritual essence of "Robert Merlin Evenson".
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

I invite you to re-read all of my posts since I have edited them for further clarification.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You may wonder how the Church of Ouzo got its name: it is named after the great star called Wormwood that fell from heaven and poisoned the waters in the book of Revelation 8:10-11. Ouzo is a substitute for absinthe, without the wormwood.
Last edited by bobevenson on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

There are two words that are original to the book of Revelation: (1) "Armageddon," the location of the final battle between good and evil, is an anagram for "Dame Dragon," a reference to Satan; and (2) "Nicolaitanes," of whom Christ hates the deeds and doctrine, is an anagram for "O satanic line," a reference to the beast line of the Ouzo Cross (see "The Ouzo Prophecy" http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf). Anagrams are related to gematria in that both are number/letter codes, anagrams being based on ordinal numbers and gematria on cardinal numbers.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Armageddon is symbolic and allegorical. The location of the final battle between good and evil is not a specific place, it's everywhere, the date is forever, and the struggle is eternal.
Last edited by bobevenson on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

As it says in "The Ouzo Prophecy," "The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." Our most dangerous institution is religion, followed closely by government, and when the two work in concert, the result can be devastating.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The familiar American bar game of liar's poker, played with the eight-digit serial number of a dollar bill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar%27s_poker), is a watered-down version of Ouzo promulgated by Satan. It's like an attenuated virus he inoculates people with to keep them from catching the real thing.
Mark Question

Post by Mark Question »

so, are you saying that language games are all about jumping conclusions or ambiquity of languages?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Mark Question wrote:so, are you saying that language games are all about jumping conclusions or ambiquity of languages?
Well, I'm not sure I understand your question, but since everybody on Earth uses the same number system, they can all play Ouzo with one another regardless of what language they speak.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:The familiar American bar game of liar's poker, played with the eight-digit serial number of a dollar bill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar%27s_poker), is a watered-down version of Ouzo promulgated by Satan. It's like an attenuated virus he inoculates people with to keep them from catching the real thing.
:lol: Ignoring the fact that Blind Mans Poker has been around since dice and your 'game' is based upon it! Woof! Woof!