Blog: Practicality. Daily Living. Happily & Less Stressed.

Philosophy Now meetup groups.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

BuzzCap7

Re: Blog: Practicality. Daily Living. Happily & Less Stressed.

Post by BuzzCap7 »

"The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it."

--Thich Nhat Hanh

Are you in pain right now?
In a hospital bed?
Starving, super hungry or reasonably well fed?
Are you missing an appendage?
Are you missing one or both eyes?
Are you reading this while freezing your butt off?
Are you reading this hot of very hot because your A/C is broken down?
At this moment do you have a very painful throat?
Etc........

Thich Nhat Hanh's quote of "The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it."
is making more sense now aye?

Appreciating the moment. Slow time down. Be in the "here and now". There is a lot to be thankful for.

Are you drinking your morning coffee right now? Did you smell the wonderful aroma when it was being made?

There here and now. Appreciation....

Do you have a vehicle that works?

Can you go for a nice walk and not be in pain?

Do you have someone to love?

Is there someone loving you?

You made it to whatever age you are..........many people do not.

Luv' ya all!

Mark

P.S.: Oh, these things are not little things. <-- Part of the paradox in spirituality. Those things are huge. Would it make a difference if you are missing a limb? Or limbs? Or have your only means of transportation broken down?
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."

--François De La Rochefoucauld
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once amoung the things you only hoped for."

--Epicurus
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

Plato said, "The world is boring for boring people."

I am not sure what he means by that. I can only guess, that boring people do not see the joy and happiness. The reason why we are here. Do not have a clue. Only sees what is right in front of them.

Huh.......I am a bit bewildered on that axiom.

Mark
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

I think I posted this one before. I think it is "cute".
pn 014.JPG
pn 014.JPG (6.54 KiB) Viewed 176 times

Post by Age »

BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:24 am .

I am not sure what he means by that. I can only guess, that boring people do not see the joy and happiness. The reason why we are here. Do not have a clue. Only sees what is right in front of them.

Mark
Why human beings are 'here' is to teach, and learn.

And, what they are HERE, to teach, and learn, is what is what is Right, and Wrong, in Life.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

BuzzCap7 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:24 pm
P.S.: Oh, these things are not little things. <-- Part of the paradox in spirituality. Those things are huge. Would it make a difference if you are missing a limb? Or limbs? Or have your only means of transportation broken down?
Sure those things make a difference to most people.
We can choose to primarily accept what is outside us and/or we can choose to accept what is inside us, including the all the emotions. Accept and express them. Often the type of spirituality you are presenting seems to be accepting, but this acceptance does not include some of the emotions and reactions. Often these spiritualities will say they accept all the emotions, but in practice, really, we are not quite doing it right if we have feelings X, Y and Z.

If we're not in a hospital bed, etc., then we should really be in a good mood.

This kind of thing means well, oh so well, but in the end I don't find it accepts us, the hidden (or open) judgments come through.
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:19 pm

Mark

And, what they are HERE, to teach, and learn, is what is what is Right, and Wrong, in Life.
Hi Age. Likely so.

Get this.................can you imagine if by some miracle tomorrow morning at 6AM, 100% of the humans walking the earth (or rather, here on earth) are making without exception good decisions. Good meaning, good for one and all.

For example:

1. No one ever goes through a red light.
2. No bank is ever robbed.
3. People show up for work when they are supposed to on time.
4. Everyone pays their bills on time.
5. When people come out to your house and fix something, it is done right without the use of shortcuts that could shorten the lifespan of the work done.
6. When you order something online, you get the right product in the right amount of that product.
7. Etc.

Can you imagine if everybody was kind, considerate, did a good job, had the highest morals and ethics etc. can you imagine what it would be like to live here?

Mark

Post by Age »

BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:33 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:19 pm

Mark

Hi Age. Likely so.

Get this.................can you imagine if by some miracle tomorrow morning at 6AM, 100% of the humans walking the earth (or rather, here on earth) are making without exception good decisions. Good meaning, good for one and all.
Yes.
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:33 pm For example:

1. No one ever goes through a red light.
2. No bank is ever robbed.
3. People show up for work when they are supposed to on time.
4. Everyone pays their bills on time.
5. When people come out to your house and fix something, it is done right without the use of shortcuts that could shorten the lifespan of the work done.
6. When you order something online, you get the right product in the right amount of that product.
7. Etc.
But, none of these are actually the Right nor the Wrong, nor good nor bad in relation to what I am talking about and meaning here

I was, and am, talking about and meaning what is actually morally Right, and Wrong, in Life.

Those things that you listed here are so trivial, compared to what I am referring to, they are not even worth considering.
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:33 pm Can you imagine if everybody was kind, considerate, did a good job, had the highest morals and ethics etc. can you imagine what it would be like to live here?

Mark
Yes.
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:44 pm
I was, and am, talking about and meaning what is actually morally Right, and Wrong, in Life.
Aaaah, yes. Very good. Point well made my friend.

In my personal growth, I am a bit stuck at the moment.

On one hand, I was (in the recent past) privately tutored by someone who is supposedly super advanced spiritually. In part, it was shared that there is no right or wrong. <-- Watch. Observe. Maybe someone is doing something that appears wrong but if you knew the story behind what that person is doing, they may actually be right. Do not judge.

On the other hand, I was reviewing parts of The Spirits Book by Allan Kardec (I think is how you spell it) which is 1 of very few books I believe in for matters of spirituality and there, there IS right and wrong.

Morally right and morally wrong.

Yet, there is one religion that says believe in Allah or I will KILL YOU! Is that morally right or wrong?

Anyway.......if I (me personally) would like to know if something is right or wrong, or morally right or wrong, I just stop my my from thinking and feel the deeper me. Down deep. What/how do I feel about a matter?

Kill someone if they do not believe the same as I do like the Allah reference above? Not at all. That (down deep) does not feel right.

The feeling of the deeper you, the "knowing" that comes from that is tapping on the source or the "collective" and that will always be right. So I guess there is a right and wrong.

That book I referenced above The Spirits Book is something I need to reread. And will. when I read it, I highlighted many important points. Darn near the entire book. LOL!!! There is also a book called The Mediums Book by Allan Kardec......excellent. Well worth the read IMO. <-- These two books are Spirits themselves (I think Master Spirits) that answers questions asked of them via an interview from a human about the spirit world and being here n earth. Fascinating!

Mark
BuzzCap7

Post by BuzzCap7 »

On one hand, I was (in the recent past) privately tutored by someone who is supposedly super advanced spiritually. In part, it was shared that there is no right or wrong. <-- Watch. Observe. Maybe someone is doing something that appears wrong but if you knew the story behind what that person is doing, they may actually be right. Do not judge.

On the other hand, I was reviewing parts of The Spirits Book by Allan Kardec (I think is how you spell it) which is 1 of very few books I believe in for matters of spirituality and there, there IS right and wrong.

Yet, there is one religion that says believe in Allah or I will KILL YOU! Is that morally right or wrong?

Anyway.......if I (me personally) would like to know if something is right or wrong, or morally right or wrong, I just stop my my from thinking and feel the deeper me. Down deep. What/how do I feel about a matter?

Kill someone if they do not believe the same as I do like the Allah reference above? Not at all. That (down deep) does not feel right.

The feeling of the deeper you, the "knowing" that comes from that is tapping on the source or the "collective" and that will always be right. So I guess there is a right and wrong.

That book I referenced above The Spirits Book is something I need to reread. And will. when I read it, I highlighted many important points. Darn near the entire book. LOL!!! There is also a book called The Mediums Book by Allan Kardec......excellent. Well worth the read IMO. <-- These two books are Spirits themselves (I think Master Spirits) that answers questions asked of them via an interview from a human about the spirit world and being here on earth. Fascinating!

Mark
BuzzCap7

Dr. Hew Len - Ho'oponopono

Post by BuzzCap7 »

There is a famous story about Dr. Hew Len using "Ho'oponopono" to clear out the Hawaiian State Hospital criminally insane ward by using this Ho'oponopono technique.

After several years, all but a few of the criminally insane were released from the state hospital. That psychiatric ward was closed down. The few remaining ones were put in a less restricting ward.

Let me know if you are interested in the full story.

The bottom line was this; we all do wrong things. When we "clean" out wrong doings, we become well. How do you do it? You say four thing repeatedly and mean it. The four items below can be said in any order.

1. I am sorry.
2. Please forgive me.
3. Thank you.
4. I love you.

When you scrub or clean your sins you are resetting yourself back to like a neutral position. Or a state of zero I believe he calls it.

Often times when you read about Dr. Hew Len, Joe Vitale's name comes up.

Joe Vitale himself has an amazing story and I will share that with you in the next blog entry.

Mark
BuzzCap7

Joe Vitalie

Post by BuzzCap7 »

Joe Vitale has a book out about what happened to him. I'm going to share that with you below. Of course you can Google the book and read it for yourself. It is an amazing story. It also Something My Father Has Had for Many Years and That Is You Can Heal Your Own Body. The Mind Controls the Body.

Equally amazing is a scientific article that came out just the other day that said each cell in your body has consciousness. I will be looking into that in the very near future.

Dr. Joe Vitale was riding his bicycle in California when he was hit by an elderly lady. He broke his spine in many locations and was told he will never be able to walk again. He was attacked by many orthopedic surgeons and they all said the same thing.

He refused to believe it and started to picture in his mind his spine fusing together perfectly and his walking again.

Over several months (I think it was months) he was able to use his thought, mind control, to repair his spine.

He went back to each of the orthopedic surgeons and showed them the new x-rays. He has now (or actually way back then) totally recovered.

He not only has a book on this but has multiple books on a variety of subjects.

You can also find him on YouTube.

The mind, the control you have over your own body is absolutely amazing.

The next blog entry will be about "Mine Control".

Mark
BuzzCap7

"Mind Control" - The Jose Silva method.

Post by BuzzCap7 »

Your mind has dramatically more control over your body, your life then you give credit for.

Back in the early 70s my father was going to take a course called "Silver Mind Control". He asked if I would be interested in taking the course with him and I said yes. Especially since at the time I was a psychology major.

At the end of the course you were asked to say something about a person that you never met in a country you likely never went to. You were given 10 people. In your job was to totally relax, and using mind control connect with the person that you never heard of, never met, and was in another country.

My score I understand was the highest in the class. Having information about the other person in great detail and you knew nothing of the of the person before. That me was mind blowing.

At the time I was in graduate school in a mega huge city and the school was in downtown. So getting a parking spot in front of the school was virtually impossible. Kind of like… Ever.

There is a technique with Silver Mine Control called "the three finger technique". I believe that is what it is called. On my way to school I would put my thumb, index finger, and my middle finger together and I would picture a parking spot directly in front of the school that is open and available for me to parking. Again my friends, this is virtually an impossibility in a major city, downtown. And having been too many classes there already, it would seem totally fruitless.

While the first time I used "the three finger technique", it worked perfectly. I had an excellent parking spot right in front of the school. It not only scared me a little bit because it was really amazing, I have course thought it was just a coincidence. No big deal.

Until the following day the exact same thing happened. I thought, a coincidence for parking spot in this location is one thing. A coincidence the following day made me start to wonder what the heck is going on.

So of course, the third day that I went to school, it happened again having used "the three finger technique". It actually scared me so much, I never used it again.

I think the course, "Silver Mind Control" is still available. I was in New England and it was based out of Miami and I understand it is still based out of Miami if you are interested. To this day, I have the original folder and paperwork for the course, from over 50 years ago.

Stay well, have fun, love you all…

Mark

Post by Age »

BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 pm

There is a Right, and a Wrong, in Life. And, again, once you also discover, or learn, and understand why absolutely everyone does what they do, then you, also, will never 'judge', in the sense you are talking about and referring to here.

Yet, there is one religion that says believe in Allah or I will KILL YOU! Is that morally right or wrong?[/quote]

In that religion the words 'kill you' is not just perfectly understandable and perfectly acceptable but is what would be best done for the betterment of Everyone.

See, the word 'you' just refers to 'you', the 'person', which, again, has absolutely nothing at all to do with the visible body. The word 'you', a 'person', just refers to the invisible thoughts, and invisible emotions, within a visible human body. And, it is 'this one' who is being referred to by the use of the 'kill' word. The invisible thoughts and emotions, within a visible human body, cannot, obviously, be killed like a visible human body can when it stops breathing and stops pumping blood. Thoughts and emotions, 'you', a 'person', "yourself', keep on existing when the body does. However, 'you', the 'person', is always changing. So, just like 'you', the 'child', who once existed within 'that body', does not 'exist' anymore, and so, in a sense, has 'died', or was 'killed', when the 'new/er you', or 'new/er person', has come.along, so to will 'you', the 'non-believer', will be 'killed' when 'you', the 'new believer', has come to, 'now', exist.

The words 'kill the non-believers' just refers to this alone. Absolutely no human body is harmed, hurt, nor damaged in absolutely anyway at all.

Now, you may not have read where I have talked about how if one, really, wants to keep learning, and thus keep becoming wiser, it is far better, and far wiser, to never believe (in) absolutely ANY thing at all, however, as I continually also say here I do believe (in) One Thing, only, and this is for a very specific reason, which will come-to-light soon enough. And, which is in relation to being a 'believer' from a 'non-believer' and in relation to believing in 'who and/or what', exactly.
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 pm Anyway.......if I (me personally) would like to know if something is right or wrong, or morally right or wrong, I just stop my my from thinking and feel the deeper me. Down deep. What/how do I feel about a matter?
Okay, but how to actually find out and know, for sure, what is actually Right, and Wrong, in Life, is really a much easier and simpler process.

After all, the 'feelings', within, can be the exact opposite, for different people, although the exact same occurrence happened.
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 pm Kill someone if they do not believe the same as I do like the Allah reference above? Not at all. That (down deep) does not feel right.
But only because you have Ben fed, and are holding, a completely Wrong misinterpretation here
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 pm The feeling of the deeper you, the "knowing" that comes from that is tapping on the source or the "collective" and that will always be right. So I guess there is a right and wrong.
The words, 'the deeper you', are just words referring to 'the True, Right, Accurate, and Correct answer' to the, 'age old', question, 'Who am 'I'?'

Once 'you', also, can answer 'this question', properly and Correctly, then 'you' will also 'know', for sure, and absolutely who, and what, 'the deeper you', Truly is, exactly.
BuzzCap7 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 pm That book I referenced above The Spirits Book is something I need to reread. And will. when I read it, I highlighted many important points. Darn near the entire book. LOL!!! There is also a book called The Mediums Book by Allan Kardec......excellent. Well worth the read IMO. <-- These two books are Spirits themselves (I think Master Spirits) that answers questions asked of them via an interview from a human about the spirit world and being here n earth. Fascinating!

Mark
Are you aware the 'thoughts', 'emotions', and the 'Mind' are completely 'invisible', exactly, like the words 'spirits' implies and/or is referring to, exactly?

'Spirits' cannot be 'killed' like visible physical bodies can, however 'wrong thoughts'' can be 'changed', and thus not be here 'with us' anymore.