Dear wokeroaches

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Re: Dear wokeroaches

Post by accelafine »

No wonder she left. The people on here are beyond pathetic. You don't even get a laugh on here.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Now this is from a funny X account. It's full of stuff like this. Hilarious. Post it on here and all the humourless, self-important wokeroaches will clutch their pearls in horror.

Wei Wu.jpg
Wei Wu.jpg (43.41 KiB) Viewed 151 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:06 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:59 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:55 am Just as well I'm not 'veg' then :roll:
Not anymore, accelafine it is (now). :wink:
On many forums, registering under a new name is not permitted, not sure what's the rule here. Probably safer for her to pretend that she's not VT.
Yeah, it's not allowed here - I tried registering as O-Lucifer - I managed one post (in poetry thread) and then it was banned. I probably used the same email address as this account - [email protected]

I even asked Rick to allow it as I was going to use it to provide ONLY AI answers - to whatever was posted - as a bit of an experiment. Rick ignores me these days. :D
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

That's a bit strange, considering it's impossible to close your account, so you are stuck forever with the same name--and we know that's not the case (not mentioning any names of course).