LGBTQM

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Re: LGBTQM

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:30 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:14 am
And no one gives a flying rat's arse if you are a lesbian or not. What does it have to do with anything? And what's 'tribal' about standing up for women's rights?
'Hate term'. FFS. Americans. We have them to thank for fucking up the human race.
I declared my preference because it’s related to the subject (LGBTQ+ people), this should be obvious to a reasonable person (which you increasingly don’t appear to be).

Equally, the meaning of tribalism is obvious: this can’t have been a serious question but rather an ideological one (which only furthers the point).

Similarly, “hate term” is obvious as a term as well, and that you engage in nationalism shortly after isn’t surprising by that point.
None of that means anything. Nothing to do with 'Nationalism'. Just stating a fact. This all started in the US (surprise surprise), the land of Newspeak BS-talk. 'Non binary'. FFS. Oh. We need a special word now for people who don't fit with stupid American sex stereotypes of pretty princesses pink and puple blah blah. Hmm. Hello. That's pretty much the entire human race. There is NOTHING more sex-stereotyping than the so-called 'trans' movement.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:31 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:25 am
Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:24 am
Blah blah blah
I'm not reading that. You lost me at 'non binary' and 'gender'. Piss off.
Then your earnestness (or lack thereof) in intellectual discourse is revealed. Big shrug from me, readers will see.
It's not worth reading. All you are doing is writing meaningless buzzwords and phrases. What am I supposed to do with that??
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:34 am

Then your earnestness (or lack thereof) in intellectual discourse is revealed. Big shrug from me, readers will see.
People are either born with female stuff or male stuff. Are you saying people are born with neither, or both? If so, pick a team!
I had a whole thing written but I’m drunk and the damn site requires a login every basically minute so it’s gone
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Under thirties are hands down the most narcissitic generation the world has even seen (the only one in fact). They seem to spend their entire existence divided between virtue-signalling over non-causes, having tantrums when others don't play their little games and use language that they demand they use (no matter how anti-grammar and anti-science it is) and taking 'selfies'. Poor things. A product of the downward-spiralling education system that's more interested in shoving ideology down their throats than actually teaching them.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:47 am

People are either born with female stuff or male stuff. Are you saying people are born with neither, or both? If so, pick a team!
I had a whole thing written but I’m drunk and the damn site requires a login every basically minute so it’s gone
lol, yeah <ctrl c> (copy) on my tablet or PC is your best friend - prior to SUBMIT! (I just had to do it then - relogin and ctrl-v paste!!
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:51 am Under thirties are hands down the most narcissitic generation the world has even seen (the only one in fact). They seem to spend their entire existence divided between virtue-signalling over non-causes, having tantrums when others don't play their little games and use language that they demand they use (no matter how anti-grammar and anti-science it is) and taking 'selfies'. Poor things. A product of the downward-spiralling education system that's more interested in shoving ideology down their throats than actually teaching them.
I’m actually not “under thirty.” I’m actually a pretty reasonable person. I don’t play language games (but do insist on intelligible terms). I may take selfies but that’s part of being proud of one’s self. I’m not interested in “shoving” ideology (I’m interested in exchanging ideas). I’m a physics MS working on PhD. You won’t find people more willing to listen and discuss than me. Can you give the same?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Yep. Definitely a narcissist. A highly educated idiot. They are all over the place :lol:
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

To attempt to respond to this again, in a lesser way than I did originally. Gender is not about parts. It’s about how society treats a person. SEX is about parts.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:02 am Yep. Definitely a narcissist. A highly educated idiot. They are all over the place :lol:
Bro, I’m willing to hash out disagreements. Your dismissals out of hand speak more about you than me. I bring up points and arguments that you out of hand dismiss. I promise that if you just engage I’ll treat you justly. Who is the real partisan here?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

I know everything I need to know. There's no point in further engagment and I'm certainly not your 'bro'.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:10 am I know everything I need to know. There's no point in further engagment and I'm certainly not your 'bro'.
Well, so do readers then. They will see a reasonable response and attempt at discussion and your abject avoidance of the same. So good job. Idiosyncratically, you “win” in your own mind, but every reader sees that at the basest level of resistance you fold like a paper tiger.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:16 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:10 am I know everything I need to know. There's no point in further engagment and I'm certainly not your 'bro'.
Well, so do readers then. They will see a reasonable response and attempt at discussion and your abject avoidance of the same. So good job. Idiosyncratically, you “win” in your own mind, but every reader sees that at the basest level of resistance you fold like a paper tiger.
Oh no. 'The readers' might think less of me :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Surely you remember Veg!!?
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:20 am
Surely you remember Veg!!?
I don’t lol. Some regular maybe?
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:20 am
Oh no. 'The readers' might think less of me :lol:
Scarcely possible, but yes. You are clearly not an intellectual and one wonders why you’re on a philosophy site.