1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:42 am He obviously doesn't know what a 'paedophile' refers to (or pretends not to). Sure sign of a paedophile. Think about it. If the word gets diluted and rendered meaningless then deviant perverts who 'rape children/watch them being raped' get lost in the plethora of deviant perverts that we are being 'ordered' to ' include, accept and embrace'. It's the holy grail for them. That's not far-fetched. It's actually happening.
Yes, he probably has only managed to lose his virginity to children even to his ripe old age of 80.

Probably why Age and Sculptor are so supportive to Islam and being ruled by Sharia Law - giving them legal access to have sex with prepubescent children.
Last edited by attofishpi on Sun May 26, 2024 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

He's 80? Must be dementia then.

Post by Age »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:42 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:16 am
Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:43 pm

"attofishpi" is now saying and claiming that it is perfectly all right and okay for adults to be having sex with some children.
I am not saying it is perfectly ok for an ADULT to have sex with a 16 year old. In fact most British people frown up ADULTS partaking in what is legally ok in Britain. However, a 17 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old girl is perfectly fine in MY opinion.

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:30 pm
UNLIKE Islam where pedophilia IS permitted (idiot).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).
AGAIN:- Where is your EVIDENCE that I am a PEDOPHILE?
He obviously doesn't know what a 'paedophile' refers to (or pretends not to).
Considering that you, supposedly, do not read my words, then, obviously, you would have, absolutely, no idea nor clue here
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:42 am Sure sign of a paedophile. Think about it. If the word gets diluted and rendered meaningless then deviant perverts who 'rape children/watch them being raped' get lost in the plethora of deviant perverts that we are being 'ordered' to ' include, accept and embrace'. It's the holy grail for them. That's not far-fetched. It's actually happening.
In case you have not yet noticed, it is "attofishpi" who has been so-called 'diluting' the word and it's definition here, so that not just "attofishpi" but also it's hero/religion, the "british government", are both now permitting and promoting sex between any adult and some children is perfectly fine and okay. After all, and as "attofishpi" has pointed out and acknowledged, it is sanctioned and written in "british law" that sex between adults and some children is perfectly legal and acceptable.

And, worse if all this is actually happening and people like "attofishpi" and now "accelafine" come into public philosophy forums and try and argue and fight for this government ruling and law. These two even try and insist that others around the world follow and abide by these child abusive 'pedophilia' permitting laws

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:47 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:42 am He obviously doesn't know what a 'paedophile' refers to (or pretends not to). Sure sign of a paedophile. Think about it. If the word gets diluted and rendered meaningless then deviant perverts who 'rape children/watch them being raped' get lost in the plethora of deviant perverts that we are being 'ordered' to ' include, accept and embrace'. It's the holy grail for them. That's not far-fetched. It's actually happening.
Yes, he probably has only managed to lose his virginity to children even to his ripe old age of 80.

Probably why Age and Sculptor are so supportive to Islam and being ruled by Sharia Law - giving them legal access to have sex with prepubescent children.
Provide one example of where I have been, supposedly, supportive to "islam".

Also, you seem to keep forgetting that it is you who is here promoting and supporting "british law", which permits you to have sex with some children well past the age of 80.

And, why you are doing this promoting some could presume is because you want sex between adults and some children to happen, and to continue to be permitted.

Post by Age »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:48 am He's 80? Must be dementia then.
For one who, supposedly, does not read my words you appear to like to make presumptions and talk 'about me' a bit.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:46 am Also, you seem to keep forgetting that it is you who is here promoting and supporting "british law", which permits you to have sex with some children well past the age of 80.
Er, Age - all children are younger than 80.

Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:53 am Lol "attofishpi", it is your very own hero, that is; "British law", which permits and promotes having sex with children.
16 is the legal age in British law - that is NOT pedophilia.
"attofishpi" is now saying and claiming that it is perfectly all right and okay for adults to be having sex with some children.
I am not saying it is perfectly ok for an ADULT to have sex with a 16 year old. In fact most British people frown up ADULTS partaking in what is legally ok in Britain. However, a 17 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old girl is perfectly fine in MY opinion.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).
AGAIN FOR THE Nth TIME:- Where is your EVIDENCE that I am a PEDOPHILE?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:17 am
Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:46 am Also, you seem to keep forgetting that it is you who is here promoting and supporting "british law", which permits you to have sex with some children well past you are the age of 80.
Once more you have completely and utterly missed what I meant. So, I made it more clearer.

16 is the legal age in British law - that is NOT pedophilia.
Yet you are here promoting the permitting of you being allowed to have sex with some children no matter what age you live to.

you already provided it
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Where I'm from a sixteen year old is legally allowed to make their own decision on who they have sex with (over sixteen) and yes, that could be with an 80 year old if they were so inclined.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

you already provided it
LIAR. Where is this EVIDENCE that I am sexually attracted to prepubescent children?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:26 am
Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:46 am Also, you seem to keep forgetting that it is you who is here promoting and supporting "british law", which permits you to have sex with some children well past you are the age of 80.
Once more you have completely and utterly missed what I meant. So, I made it more clearer.

Yet you are here promoting the permitting of you being allowed to have sex with some children no matter what age you live to.

you already provided it
Age, it doesn't sound to me like Atto endorses or is endorsing pedophilia. As far as I can discern, it sounds like he is very much opposed to it.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sun May 26, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:31 am
Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote:

you already provided it
LIAR. Where is this EVIDENCE that I am sexually attracted to prepubescent children?
I never said you were. As can be clearly seen and proved in the actual words that I have said, written, and used above here.

you really do need to learn how to read and comprehend here "attofishpi". I will, once again, suggest that you stop with the presumptions when you read other's writings.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:04 pm

you already provided it
Age, it doesn't sound to me like Atto endorses or is endorsing pedophilia. As far as I can discern, it sounds like he is very much opposed to it.
"attofishpi" not just approves but even actually endorses and promotes the "british law" that adult human beings of any age are permitted to have sex with some children.

To some this is very much endorsing 'pedophilia'.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:15 pm

you already provided it
"attofishpi" not just approves but even actually endorses and promotes the "british law" that adult human beings of any age are permitted to have sex with some children.

By "some children" do you mean young persons (children) between age 16-18? Or would you clarify what you mean by "some children"?

Post by Age »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:49 am Where I'm from a sixteen year old is legally allowed to make their own decision on who they have sex with (over sixteen) and yes, that could be with an 80 year old if they were so inclined.
Then, wherever you are from that is one very sick society.

From where 'we' are from we do not allow the abuse and rape of children at all. We also do not shift our responsibility like this neither.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:18 pm
Age wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:15 pm

By "some children" do you mean young persons (children) between age 16-18?
How does one rationally and logically arrive at the definition of a 'young person' is 16-18 years of age? To do so would obviously imply that those younger than 16 are not even persons. Which is just beyond all sense of absurdity.

By 'some children' I mean what "attofishpi" is trying to argue for here as being acceptable. That is those children that the "british government" permits you adult human beings to have sex with.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:18 pm Or would you clarify what you mean by "some children"?
I have already, not that I thought it needed doing considering what "attofishpi" has been arguing for here. However, if further clarification is needed, then by all means just ask.