LGBTQM

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

LGBTQM

Post by attofishpi »

M is for Muslims - the lefty rainbow crowd see them as peaceful and accepting of them and their rights.
accelafine

Re: LGBTQM

Post by accelafine »

wokist moron.jpg
wokist moron.jpg (48.27 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:lol: A picture surely paints a thousand words.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Transgenderism is a counterculture movement. They've embraced the Palestinian movement because it is another counterculture movement. Just because one movement is counterculture does not mean that it will share the values of another counterculture movement. The trans crowd doesn't seem to realize that their movement is counter to all cultures on the planet.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

The M actually stands for 'minor attracted person' i.e. paedophile. There is a movement to have it officially added to the factory-wifi-password of an acronym. We can't have anyone not feeling 'included'. That would defeat the purpose of 'inclusiveness' right?
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Most of this is bullshit. As a lesbian woman that can actually speak about — and I’ll use a hate term here for fun — “the alphabet mafia”, I’ll answer to everything that is going on in this thread.

First, we have Islamophobia in the opening post. The notion we’re supposed to get is that inclusiveness is supposed to counterintuitively include hatred. The image posted shortly after reinforces this imagined point (the image induces thoughts of the practice of predominantly Muslim areas tossing homosexuals off of rooftops).

Later, people bring up pedophilia. The idea here is that “liberals” are so accepting of things that they will accept and defend things like Islamism and pedophilia.

This is, of course, bullshit. Leftists defend Muslims, yes, and for good reason: because extremists of the religion cause hatred for everyone in the religion; and those that aren’t extremists get caught in the crossfire. But this is true for any religion: as an atheist that has looked at a lot of them, most of them are full of asinine misogynist, racist, whatever bullshit. But decent people take their religions and blunt them (I think it’s silly: why not just leave it?), but there are good Muslims that ignore the shitty parts of their religion as much as there are good Christians that ignore the shitty parts of their religion.

So, do people deserve to be judged poorly just for being Muslim? No.

So, regarding the image: fuck people that throw homosexuals off of rooftops, categorically: fuck them.

Regarding pedophilia, categorically, fuck pedophiles.

None of these things are reasons to hate LGBTQ+ people. Or judge them. And honestly fuck the attempts to do so. It’s the lowest form of tribalistic bullshit thought to do so.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:52 am Most of this is bullshit. As a lesbian woman that can actually speak about — and I’ll use a hate term here for fun — “the alphabet mafia”, I’ll answer to everything that is going on in this thread.

First, we have Islamophobia in the opening post. The notion we’re supposed to get is that inclusiveness is supposed to counterintuitively include hatred. The image posted shortly after reinforces this imagined point (the image induces thoughts of the practice of predominantly Muslim areas tossing homosexuals off of rooftops).

Later, people bring up pedophilia. The idea here is that “liberals” are so accepting of things that they will accept and defend things like Islamism and pedophilia.

This is, of course, bullshit. Leftists defend Muslims, yes, and for good reason: because extremists of the religion cause hatred for everyone in the religion; and those that aren’t extremists get caught in the crossfire. But this is true for any religion: as an atheist that has looked at a lot of them, most of them are full of asinine misogynist, racist, whatever bullshit. But decent people take their religions and blunt them (I think it’s silly: why not just leave it?), but there are good Muslims that ignore the shitty parts of their religion as much as there are good Christians that ignore the shitty parts of their religion.

So, regarding the image: fuck people that throw homosexuals off of rooftops, categorically: fuck them.

None of these things are reasons to hate LGBTQ+ people. Or judge them. And honestly fuck the attempts to do so. It’s the lowest form of tribalistic bullshit thought to do so.
Wishy washy virtue-signalling bs. The stupid fucking acronym is now so long that no one knows exactly WHAT it is or WHO it's supposed to represent. There are certainly a lot of gays and lesbians who want nothing to do with it. And don't forget the +. WTF is THAT supposed to be for? It's just annoying, invasive crap. What do AGPs have to do with gay men? The original LGB was started at a time when they really did NOT have equal rights under the law. When they were actually fighting 'for' something. What 'rights' are men who get a kick out of larping as women fighting for? Ask them and you will never get an answer.
It has nothing to do with 'tribalism' (whatever THAT even means). No one likes being preached at, or told what/how to think. This has all made a huge mess for women to clean up (what a surprise) and ridiculous handmaiden traitors won't get any thanks from the men they a pandering to.
Apparently lesbian dating sites are chockacblock with 'male lesbians'. There's even a court case over it in Australia at the moment.
It's all such a convoluted mess that there doesn't seem to be any way out of it. The human race has gone collectively insane with no cure in sight.
Last edited by accelafine on Sun May 26, 2024 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Take that fishman! 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:40 pm The M actually stands for 'minor attracted person' i.e. paedophile. There is a movement to have it officially added to the factory-wifi-password of an acronym. We can't have anyone not feeling 'included'. That would defeat the purpose of 'inclusiveness' right?
The updated list is:-

L = Lesbian (Girls fancy girls)
G = Gay (Boys fancy boys)
B = Bisexual (shag anything so long as it is homosapien)
T = Trans (Gender could be anything as a homosapien)
Q = Queer
M = Muslims for minors
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:52 am Most of this is bullshit. As a lesbian woman that can actually speak about — and I’ll use a hate term here for fun — “the alphabet mafia”, I’ll answer to everything that is going on in this thread.

And no one gives a flying rat's arse if you are a lesbian or not. What does it have to do with anything? And what's 'tribal' about standing up for women's rights?
'Hate term'. FFS. Americans. We have them to thank for fucking up the human race.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:04 am
Wishy washy virtue-signalling bs. The stupid fucking acronym is now so long that no one knows exactly WHAT it is or WHO it's supposed to represent. There are certainly a lot of gays and lesbians who want nothing to do with it. And don't forget the +. WTF is THAT supposed to be for? It's just annoying, invasive crap. What do AGPs have to do with gay men? The original LGB was started at a time when they really did NOT have equal rights under the law. When they were actually fighting 'for' something. What 'rights' are men who get a kick out of larping as women fighting for? Ask them and you will never get an answer.
It has nothing to do with 'tribalism' (whatever THAT even means). No one likes being preached at, or told what/how to think. This has all made a huge mess for women to clean up (what a surprise) and ridiculous handmaiden traitors won't get any thanks from the men they a pandering to.
Let me try to approach this. First, the question about the +. Not all people fit neatly into terminology (consider a nonbinary person, who doesn’t have a dedicated letter in LGTBQ+). Gender isn’t that simple, and it’s okay that it’s not.

Nothing about it is “invasive.” Acknowledging someone’s existence isn’t “invasive.”

“Equal rights under the law” is a misnomer. As an example, if miscegenation is illegal, then everyone has “equal rights under the law” to marry the same race — but can you see how this is exclusionary to some relationships despite being “equal under the law?” Equality isn’t the point, equity is.

I assume some of your comments are about trans women when you say “men larping as women.” I think you fundamentally misunderstand what gender theory is about. Nobody is pretending that chromosomes and biology aren’t a reality, but that isn’t what gender is. Gender is a societal concept about coding: we treat some people feminine-coded, some people male-coded, some people in between-coded, and so on. Gender is about social response and treatment, not about genitalia and chromosomes (that is the basic contention).

No one is “preaching,” they are asking for basic dignity. It doesn’t hurt you to use chosen pronouns and names any more than it hurts you to call your friend by their preferred nickname. If your friend Richard doesn’t want to be called “Dick,” you don’t call them “Dick,” it is basic cordiality.

As for women, well, I am a woman, and I understand that trans women aren’t a threat to me: cis men can be. But just like I don’t judge all cis men by the actions of some, you should not judge all trans women by the actions of some.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:24 am
Blah blah blah
I'm not reading that. You lost me at 'non binary' and 'gender'. Piss off.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:14 am
And no one gives a flying rat's arse if you are a lesbian or not. What does it have to do with anything? And what's 'tribal' about standing up for women's rights?
'Hate term'. FFS. Americans. We have them to thank for fucking up the human race.
I declared my preference because it’s related to the subject (LGBTQ+ people), this should be obvious to a reasonable person (which you increasingly don’t appear to be).

Equally, the meaning of tribalism is obvious: this can’t have been a serious question but rather an ideological one (which only furthers the point).

Similarly, “hate term” is obvious as a term as well, and that you engage in nationalism shortly after isn’t surprising by that point.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:25 am
Blah blah blah
Then your earnestness (or lack thereof) in intellectual discourse is revealed. Big shrug from me, readers will see.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:31 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:25 am
Blah blah blah
Then your earnestness (or lack thereof) in intellectual discourse is revealed. Big shrug from me, readers will see.
People are either born with female stuff or male stuff. Are you saying people are born with neither, or both? If so, pick a team!