1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am
Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:07 pm Oh, and by the way, I could prove, irrefutably, that you are not just a "pedophile" in not just one way but in two ways., actually.
Really?
Yes.
Were you aware that you are responding and replying to "your" own 'self' here?
Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am Go ahead - and If you cant (you wont) will you fuck off from the forum for good?
The way the word 'pedophile' is defined proves that you are.

Obviously, you love children.
Yes, I love children and I hate pedophiles.
So, even you agree with me now.

Now, that it is settled that you are a "pedophile" in one way, to prove that you are a "pedophile" in the other way would take a Truly OPEN and honest discussion from you, but sadly you have so far proven not to be capable of this.
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 am Where is your EVIDENCE, that I AM A PEDOPHILE?
you just said and admitted that you love children, so you just provided the evidence, and the proof, "yourself" here.

you really are being very, very slow here "attofishpi".
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 am (PS You are disgusting for even stating such a LIE)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).
Oh, so once again you are only looking at and seeing things from the very smallest and narrowest of perspectives and narratives.

Once again here we have another clear example of one who is not looking and seeing things from all perspective, or even any other, perspective.

This one, like all of the other posters here, only see things from their own perspective. Thus why they could not ever arrive at the actual and irrefutable Truth of things
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:47 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am

Really?
Yes.
LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS PAGE YOU STUPID KUNT - ---> "YES" was YOU (it's not my fault you are too stupid to use the quote function accurately)

Age wrote:
Age wrote:
The way the word 'pedophile' is defined proves that you are.

Obviously, you love children.

Now, that it is settled that you are a "pedophile" in one way, to prove that you are a "pedophile" in the other way would take a Truly OPEN and honest discussion from you, but sadly you have so far proven not to be capable of this.
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 am Where is your EVIDENCE, that I AM A PEDOPHILE?
you just said and admitted that you love children, so you just provided the evidence, and the proof, "yourself" here.

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:40 am (PS You are disgusting for even stating such a LIE)

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).
Oh, so once again you are only looking at and seeing things from the very smallest and narrowest of perspectives and narratives.

Once again here we have another clear example of one who is not looking and seeing things from all perspective, or even any other, perspective.

This one, like all of the other posters here, only see things from their own perspective. Thus why they could not ever arrive at the actual and irrefutable Truth of things
CAN SOMEONE - EXPLAIN - TO THIS CREEP - that loving children does not make one a pedophile.

By the logic of the forum CLOWN "Age" - EVERY PARENT IS A PEDOPHILE!!

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:59 am
Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:47 am

Yes.
LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS PAGE YOU STUPID KUNT - ---> "YES" was YOU (it's not my fault you are too stupid to use the quote function accurately)
Were you not capable of correcting it, before you resend it?

And, have you always used the quote function accurately?

Also, obviously I should have reread it before I assumed some thing.
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:59 am
Age wrote:

CAN SOMEONE - EXPLAIN - TO THIS CREEP - that loving children does not make one a pedophile.

Now you are catching on.

Have you never considered what the word 'pedophile' originally meant and where it came from, exactly?

Once again, as can be clearly seen here these people back then had not yet come to realise that their own personal views and definitions are not the only ones in Life.

These people were so narrowed and closed that they could not see what was actually going on around them.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:11 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:59 am CAN SOMEONE - EXPLAIN - TO THIS CREEP - that loving children does not make one a pedophile.

Now you are catching on.
What that you are a CREEP and a CLOWN for thinking that anyone, parents included are pedophiles simply because they love children?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:59 am CAN SOMEONE - EXPLAIN - TO THIS CREEP - that loving children does not make one a pedophile.

Now you are catching on.
What that you are a CREEP and a CLOWN for thinking that anyone, parents included are pedophiles simply because they love children?
Have you, really, still not year caught on here?

What you think the work 'pedophile' meant, and came from, exactly?

As can be seen here, 'these people', back then, when this was being written, really were very, very slow.

Again, this was just due to their pre-existing beliefs and assumptions.

Also, and by the way, not every parent loves children.

you, really, do have a very narrowed and closed view and perspective of things "attofishpi".

Let us not forget that you are still detracting here also.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:44 am

Now you are catching on.

You think that loving children is pedophilia ffs - let me again provide the definition:-

AGAIN. Where is your evidence that I am a pedophile?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:34 pm

You think that loving children is pedophilia ffs - let me again provide the definition:-

Again, you are to closed and to narrowed to see, exactly, where I have already shown the not just 'evidence' but the actual 'proof' as well.

As I had already said and noted you would.

What you are doing here is showing and proving how all of you adult human beings Wii attempt to 'justify' your Wrong thinking and doing with very narrowed and closed views and perspectives of things.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Perhaps he's referring to the literal meaning of the word. It's a misnomer because love doesn't come into it. He's completely incapable of writing coherently or giving a straight answer so it's impossible to tell. I gave up reading anything of his 'Ages' ago.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:20 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:16 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:02 pm

NO they don't. Pakistani RAPE gangs - they follow Islamic teaching - that young girls are fair game.
99% of rapes are white guys against women they know. Family mambers, people they pick up, date rape.
That right there IS RACISM. (and lies - as you have already proven the length you will go to slander ME by misquoting me as if I said a pile of racist crap)
He's a misogynistic, racist pos. Why WOULDN'T women, or men who aren't misogynists, fear islam? Women in muslim countries have a dog's life. I fear AND hate islam. Why wouldn't I? It's the only sane, rational position. What's to like about it? He can shove his stupid buzzwords.
It's worth noting too that the worst wokeroaches always make sure that they live as far removed and away from the 'minority' groups they are always banging on about, tucked up all snug (and smug) in their ivory towers.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm

Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
NO they don't. Pakistani RAPE gangs - they follow Islamic teaching - that young girls are fair game.
99% of rapes are white guys against women they know. Family mambers, people they pick up, date rape.
You have personal experience of that do you? Which country are you talking about? So that makes muslim rape gangs and marriages between little girls and old men ok then. Listen dimwit, as far as I am aware rape is illegal in the UK. In Iran, women are hanged for BEING raped.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:17 pm

You have personal experience of that do you? Which country are you talking about? So that makes muslim rape gangs and marriages between little girls and old men ok then. Listen dimwit, as far as I am aware rape is illegal in the UK. In Iran, women are hanged for BEING raped.
Comments about Iran are off topic.
We are talking about a criminal racist thug called T Robinson.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

What a ridiculous man you are.

Post by Age »

accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:40 pm

Perhaps he's referring to the literal meaning of the word. It's a misnomer because love doesn't come into it.
Love does not, supposedly, come into what, exactly?
accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:40 pm He's completely incapable of writing coherently or giving a straight answer so it's impossible to tell.
Completely incapable?
accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:40 pm I gave up reading anything of his 'Ages' ago.
This says more, and speaks louder, than what was probably imagined here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:43 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:30 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:53 am Lol "attofishpi", it is your very own hero, that is; "British law", which permits and promotes having sex with children.
16 is the legal age in British law - that is NOT pedophilia.
"attofishpi" is now saying and claiming that it is perfectly all right and okay for adults to be having sex with some children.
I am not saying it is perfectly ok for an ADULT to have sex with a 16 year old. In fact most British people frown up ADULTS partaking in what is legally ok in Britain. However, a 17 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old girl is perfectly fine in MY opinion.

UNLIKE Islam where pedophilia IS permitted (idiot).

AGAIN:- Where is your EVIDENCE that I am a PEDOPHILE?
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:16 am
Age wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:43 pm

16 is the legal age in British law - that is NOT pedophilia.
"attofishpi" is now saying and claiming that it is perfectly all right and okay for adults to be having sex with some children.
I am not saying it is perfectly ok for an ADULT to have sex with a 16 year old. In fact most British people frown up ADULTS partaking in what is legally ok in Britain. However, a 17 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old girl is perfectly fine in MY opinion.

UNLIKE Islam where pedophilia IS permitted (idiot).

AGAIN:- Where is your EVIDENCE that I am a PEDOPHILE?
He obviously doesn't know what a 'paedophile' refers to (or pretends not to). Sure sign of a paedophile. Think about it. If the word gets diluted and rendered meaningless then deviant perverts who 'rape children/watch them being raped' get lost in the plethora of deviant perverts that we are being 'ordered' to ' include, accept and embrace'. It's the holy grail for them. That's not far-fetched. It's actually happening.