1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by attofishpi »

AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..
YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT ACCEPTABLE THAT I AM NOW BEING CALLED A PEDOPHILE?

Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:57 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:14 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:09 pm "attofishpi" why do you criticize pedophilia, yet you are a "pedophile" and your "british leaders" write in law that having sex with children is permitted?

you really cannot yet see how contradictory and hypocritical you are being here right?
HOLY CRAP!!

Can we get this disgusting specimen "Age" banned - I am now being called a pedophile.
Why? Do you laughingly believe that you not?
Laughingly? I DONT SEE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT CHILDREN BEING SEXUALLY MOLESTED - WORSE - I DONT APPRECIATE THE FORUM CLOWN INSINUATIUNG THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE.

Age wrote:Are you also going to, laughingly, try to claim that the 'current' "british parliament" does not permit, and have not written in law, that pedophilia is permitted and accepted. And, this is without even going into being encouraged.
Provide evidence. The age of 16 as far as I am aware is the legal age of consent in England. Mohammad marrried a 6 year old when he was 52 btw.

Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:07 pm Oh, and by the way, I could prove, irrefutably, that you are not just a "pedophile" in not just one way but in two ways., actually.
Really? Go ahead - and If you cant (you wont) will you fuck off from the forum for good?

Age wrote:you come here now claiming things about a particular religion,
Backed up by EVIDENCE from a scholar of Islam - an Imam.

HERE - WATCH & LEARN about permissible pedophilia in Islam

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:09 am
accelafine wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:44 pm Oh look, blueberry muffin is throwing stones. He can't wait for sharia. Put all those wretched women and Jews in their place.
Exactly, and the irony is that he called ME the mysogninist (no evidence) ME the racist (where he is the only one in this thread that has ACTUALLY made a racist comment - regarding WHITE people).

He is clearly anti-semitic and quite frankly when the likes of the forum Muslim godelian gets his way I'd love to watch Sculptor have his knee caps removed and forced to bow to the "lord" of Islam - Satan?
Or his head..

But apparently he has 'hundreds of Jewish friends' and they all 'hate 'Zionists' ' and love Hamas :roll:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:15 pm Be honest - you are a racist.
Racist against which race? You have made it clear that you are racist against WHITE people.

You do understand that Islam is not a race right?

..and I have Indian\Scottish\English\Irish - probably Scandinavian & Roman also...in my DNA!!

(I think its the English bit of me you clearly dont like :lol: )
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:57 am
Racist against which race? You have made it clear that you are racist against WHITE people.

..and I have Indian\Scottish\English\Irish - probably Scandinavian & Roman also...in my DNA!!

DNA does not have nationalities.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Doesn't stop blueberry shortcake from hating Jews though. Those wokeroaches. Such hypocrites.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:49 am

Islam is not a race.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am
AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..
YOU ACTUALLY THINK IT ACCEPTABLE THAT I AM NOW BEING CALLED A PEDOPHILE?

Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:57 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:14 pm

HOLY CRAP!!

Can we get this disgusting specimen "Age" banned - I am now being called a pedophile.
Why? Do you laughingly believe that you not?
Laughingly? I DONT SEE ANYTHING FUNNY ABOUT CHILDREN BEING SEXUALLY MOLESTED -
Obviously, you are trying to deflect, and deceive, here.

Absolutely no one talked about nor is seeing that being funny.

Why are you trying to deflect away here and trying to deceive the readers here, now?
WORSE - I DONT APPRECIATE THE FORUM CLOWN INSINUATIUNG THAT I AM A PEDOPHILE.
But I never insinuated that you are one.

I will, once more, remind you to you look at and read the actual words that I say and use here and stop assuming what I mean.
Age wrote:Are you also going to, laughingly, try to claim that the 'current' "british parliament" does not permit, and have not written in law, that pedophilia is permitted and accepted. And, this is without even going into being encouraged.
Provide evidence. The age of 16 as far as I am aware is the legal age of consent in England. Mohammad marrried a 6 year old when he was 52 btw.
you have just provided the irrefutable evidence "yourself" here, now. "british law", in the days when this is being written, permits pedophilia. As can be clearly seen and proved true by the very words in "british law".
Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:07 pm Oh, and by the way, I could prove, irrefutably, that you are not just a "pedophile" in not just one way but in two ways., actually.
Really?
Yes.
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am Go ahead - and If you cant (you wont) will you fuck off from the forum for good?
The way the word 'pedophile' is defined proves that you are.

Obviously, you love children.

Unless, of course, you want to say and claim you do not.

And, do you?

Backed up by EVIDENCE from a scholar of Islam - an Imam.
So, just the words alone of just one human being alone is enough 'evidence' for "attofishpi" to base its views and claims of things.

Talk about one's already held beliefs providing a very narrowed view and very narrowed perspective of things, as well as talk about one's own 'confirmation bias' being blindingly highlighted here.
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am HERE - WATCH & LEARN about permissible pedophilia in Islam
you have already provided the actual evidence, and the irrefutable proof, of how pedophilia was permitted in "british law", back in the 'olden days' when this was being written.

So, nothing more needs to be said here. Although I will now point out that you will be too narrowed and/or too blind to recognise and see this irrefutable fact.
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:55 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:49 am

Islam is not a race.
Islamophobia, xenophobia, racism. pretty much what your problem is.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

It's hilarious the conceit of wokeroaches. They think their generic little meaningless insults that they use ad nauseum in place of rational original thought processes and reasoned arguments have some kind of magical power to stun others into submission and silence like a magic wand.
It's got old. People see through it now. Some of us always did.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:28 pm It's hilarious the conceit of wokeroaches. They think their generic little meaningless insults that they use ad nauseum in place of rational original thought processes and reasoned arguments have some kind of magical power to stun others into submission and silence like a magic wand.
Bravo!! Well said.

I notice the supreme CLOWN cockroach that stated he has proof that I am a "Paedophile" has remained silent also.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:33 am
accelafine wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:28 pm It's hilarious the conceit of wokeroaches. They think their generic little meaningless insults that they use ad nauseum in place of rational original thought processes and reasoned arguments have some kind of magical power to stun others into submission and silence like a magic wand.

I notice the supreme CLOWN cockroach that stated he has proof that I am a "Paedophile" has remained silent also.
I have no knowledge of that. Can you provide a link?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:06 am

It's in this very page - from "Age" - notice the red writing (of me rather angry attempting to get RIck or mods to do something about it)
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:17 am
accelafine wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:06 am

It's in this very page - from "Age" - notice the red writing (of me rather angry attempting to get RIck or mods to do something about it)
I have him on 'ignore' so I don't see his 'whatever it is'. I need my sanity.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Really?
Yes.
Age wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:19 am Go ahead - and If you cant (you wont) will you fuck off from the forum for good?
The way the word 'pedophile' is defined proves that you are.

Obviously, you love children.
Yes, I love children and I hate pedophiles.

Where is your EVIDENCE, that I AM A PEDOPHILE? (PS You are disgusting for even stating such a LIE)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2]: vii  Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] psychiatric diagnostic criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[4] People with the disorder are often referred to as pedophiles (or paedophiles).

Post by Age »

Bravo!! Well said.

Obviously you missed my response.