1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:59 pm Simples fact is that in the West people are free to chose or reject any religion they like.
Except you are not understanding that Islam is not about religion (it pretends it is) - it is a POLITICAL IDEOLOGY.

Sharia Law - permits pedophilia, restrictions on womens atire, NO democracy etc etc...u simple twat.

..and you equate my concerns as me being 'racist'!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Muzzle Em - I'm still waiting for your responses..
godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:36 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am Two BIG differences:
No, there is no difference.

Before the marriage act of 1929, it was perfectly legal in the UK to marry a 12-year old bride. You are now retroactively calling the men who did this, pedophiles. That is an incredible stupid view on the matter.
What is stupid about my view that is CURRENT in 2024 - that ISLAM condones molestation of girls 0-8 years old and sexual intercourse with them at 9.

(I'm still waiting for an answer to this "godelian")

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:25 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:06 pm Actually - there are SOME moderate Muslims that don't adhere to their warlords commandments of them. (that we convert or die)
These commandments only exist in your imagination.
Well, what the fuck are these then?

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur’an 4:24 permits intercourse with women captured in jihad (holy war). The verse states: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.” This implies that female captives can be taken as concubines or wives by Muslim men after they have been captured in battle
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:02 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm

I see. So if Muslims don't impose their laws on non-believers, then I suppose it seems fair for others not to impose their laws on Muslims. What happens if a non-Muslim citizen breaks Islamic law against a Muslim citizen or vice versa? What happens under those situations in predominately Muslim countries?
Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
NO they don't. Pakistani RAPE gangs - they follow Islamic teaching - that young girls are fair game.
99% of rapes are white guys against women they know. Family mambers, people they pick up, date rape.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:09 pm Muzzle Em - I'm still waiting for your responses..
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am Two BIG differences:

Before the marriage act of 1929, it was perfectly legal in the UK to marry a 12-year old bride. You are now retroactively calling the men who did this, pedophiles. That is an incredible stupid view on the matter.
What is stupid about my view that is CURRENT in 2024 - that ISLAM condones molestation of girls 0-8 years old and sexual intercourse with them at 9.

RACIST garbage
godelian

Post by godelian »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
It is their choice should they want to follow Sharia in countries not governed by them.
There is a problem at the level of marriage, inheritance, and charity. The government should not regulate what religion already regulates. Especially, when they typically do it badly anyway. There is simply too much government. Furthermore, there is no problem that the government won't make worse. This problem does not occur in countries with simply less government.

The fundamental reason why Muslims or other natalists immigrate into these countries, is because nature does not allow for a void. Nature always replaces anti-natalists by natalists.

For example, Japan will eventually end up with the same problem. They inevitably seek to import people, just to keep their economy afloat. The only countries that they can consistently do that from, are countries with a natalist outlook on life. This outlook translates into specific marriage and divorce rules that will not be compatible with Japanese anti-natalism. The Japanese cannot expect these natalist immigrants to adopt their anti-natalist worldview.
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm The notion that Muslims are imposing Sharia upon the "infidel" in the West is just fake news.
Yes, that view is indeed misguided. Sharia does not apply to non-Muslims. Never has. Never will.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

When did the doggie have his epiphany??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05NC3Swhbms
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:16 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm

Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
NO they don't. Pakistani RAPE gangs - they follow Islamic teaching - that young girls are fair game.
99% of rapes are white guys against women they know. Family mambers, people they pick up, date rape.
That right there IS RACISM. (and lies - as you have already proven the length you will go to slander ME by misquoting me as if I said a pile of racist crap)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:17 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:09 pm Muzzle Em - I'm still waiting for your responses..

RACIST garbage
REALLY? Difference between me and you is I actually can provide EVIDENCE - here from an Imam of Islam

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s

Post by Age »

"attofishpi" why do you criticize pedophilia, yet you are a "pedophile" and your "british leaders" write in law that having sex with children is permitted?

you really cannot yet see how contradictory and hypocritical you are being here right?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:09 pm "attofishpi" why do you criticize pedophilia, yet you are a "pedophile" and your "british leaders" write in law that having sex with children is permitted?

you really cannot yet see how contradictory and hypocritical you are being here right?
HOLY CRAP!!
AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..

Can we get this disgusting specimen "Age" banned - I am now being called a pedophile.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:14 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:09 pm "attofishpi" why do you criticize pedophilia, yet you are a "pedophile" and your "british leaders" write in law that having sex with children is permitted?

HOLY CRAP!!
AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..

Can we get this disgusting specimen "Age" banned - I am now being called a pedophile.
Why? Do you laughingly believe that you not?

Are you also going to, laughingly, try to claim that the 'current' "british parliament" does not permit, and have not written in law, that pedophilia is permitted and accepted. And, this is without even going into being encouraged.

you come here now claiming things about a particular religion, which you have all of a sudden chosen to hate here, (most likely because of one person of that religion saying that your work or "jesus christ" was rubbish), yet you very blindly cannot even see that your actual chosen "religion" here, that is; a parliament, permits the exact same things that you are complaining about and criticizing here.

Also, you are being absolutely contradictory and hypocritical here by talking about 'your home'.

Post by Age »

Oh, and by the way, I could prove, irrefutably, that you are not just a "pedophile" in not just one way but in two ways., actually.

But this could only happen if you were brave enough and intelligent enough to have a Truly OPEN and Honest discussion.

Are you open enough, honest enough, and courageous enough?

If yes, then come on, let us have a discussion. After all this is a 'philosophy forum' after all.

But, if you not open enough, honest enough, or brave enough, then why not.

It is very, very simple and easy to criticize others, but if one cannot back up and stand behind their claims, then this shows who they really are.

I can and will back up and stand behind every word I say, claim, and mean here. Why can you not do the same "attofishpi"?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:20 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:16 pm

That right there IS RACISM. (and lies - as you have already proven the length you will go to slander ME by misquoting me as if I said a pile of racist crap)
Be honest - you are a racist.
At least have the balls to own it.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Oh look, blueberry muffin is throwing stones. He can't wait for sharia. Put all those wretched women and Jews in their place.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:44 pm Oh look, blueberry muffin is throwing stones. He can't wait for sharia. Put all those wretched women and Jews in their place.
Exactly, and the irony is that he called ME the mysogninist (no evidence) ME the racist (where he is the only one in this thread that has ACTUALLY made a racist comment - regarding WHITE people).

He is clearly anti-semitic and quite frankly when the likes of the forum Muslim godelian gets his way I'd love to watch Sculptor have his knee caps removed and forced to bow to the "lord" of Islam - Satan?