1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by godelian »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:08 pm What are the laws of God, which local authorities may not overrule? Are you referring to Sharia law? Or what is an example of one of God's laws that English law overrules?
In fact, the British know this perfectly well because it is the British colonial administration in India that instituted the Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act in 1937. This law deals with marriage, succession, inheritance and charities among Muslims. In fact, this arrangement is even older and dates back to the regulation of 1772:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_personal_law

Under the East India company, Muslim Law was enforced except when Muslims left the disputes to be determined according to Hindu Saastras.[4] The Regulation 11 of .1772 by Sec. 27 enacted that

"in all suits regarding inheritance, succession, marriage and caste and other religious usages or institutions, the laws of the Quran with respect of Mohamedan and those of the Shastras with respect to Gentoos (Hindus) shall be invariably adhered to."
There is a similar arrangement in the Philippines:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_M ... sonal_Laws

The Code of Muslim Personal Laws is a legislation in the Philippines covering Muslims in the country which came into effect through Presidential Decree No. 1083 in 1977.
The emperor must acknowledge that he has no right to overrule Sharia law that governs "marriage, succession, inheritance and charities among Muslims".
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:16 pm The emperor must acknowledge that he has no right to overrule Sharia law that governs "marriage, succession, inheritance and charities among Muslims".
Hmm. I guess it would depend upon what those laws are concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities, that Sharia insists upon. I mean, if Muslims come live in England then they would be expected to observe English law the same as all English citizens at penalty of whatever sanctions come to local citizens with breaking local laws.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:23 pm
godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:16 pm The emperor must acknowledge that he has no right to overrule Sharia law that governs "marriage, succession, inheritance and charities among Muslims".
Hmm. I guess it would depend upon what those laws are concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities, that Sharia insists upon. I mean, if Muslims come live in England then they would be expected to observe English law the same as all English citizens at penalty of whatever sanctions come with breaking local laws.
No. English law concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities reflects Christianity and dates back from the time that England was overwhelmingly Christian. Therefore, such arrangement is unacceptable to both Jews and Muslims.

Just like Muslims are not allowed to impose Islamic law onto Christians, Christians have no right to impose Christian law onto Muslims.

The British colonial administration understood this very well. They never did a thing like that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:36 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am Two BIG differences:
No, there is no difference.

Before the marriage act of 1929, it was perfectly legal in the UK to marry a 12-year old bride. You are now retroactively calling the men who did this, pedophiles. That is an incredible stupid view on the matter.
What is stupid about my view that is CURRENT in 2024 - that ISLAM condones molestation of girls 0-8 years old and sexual intercourse with them at 9.

(I'm still waiting for an answer to this "godelian")

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:25 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:06 pm Actually - there are SOME moderate Muslims that don't adhere to their warlords commandments of them. (that we convert or die)
These commandments only exist in your imagination.
Well, what the fuck are these then?

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Qur’an 4:24 permits intercourse with women captured in jihad (holy war). The verse states: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.” This implies that female captives can be taken as concubines or wives by Muslim men after they have been captured in battle
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:12 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:58 pm You would have to open your ears and eyes to receive evidence.
..as if you have the intellectual capacity to REAL EYES evidence when GOD has insisted itself upon me - to provide evidence to twats like U..

I have the eyes to see black and brown people as evil.
THey are subhumans and follow Islam the Devil's religion.
I eat Arabs for breakfast, Negroes for Lunch and Asians for Dinner.
What I cannot consume I feed to my human pet, whoc I keep in the cellar.
Grrr
Okay steady on Doggie!
When did you find out you were a C*nt?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Err - what is that dredged up pile of crap?
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu May 23, 2024 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:29 pm
Hmm. I guess it would depend upon what those laws are concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities, that Sharia insists upon. I mean, if Muslims come live in England then they would be expected to observe English law the same as all English citizens at penalty of whatever sanctions come with breaking local laws.
No. English law concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities reflects Christianity and dates back from the time that England was overwhelmingly Christian. Therefore, such arrangement is unacceptable to both Jews and Muslims.

Just like Muslims are not allowed to impose Islamic law onto Christians, Christians have no right to impose Christian law onto Muslims.

The British colonial administration understood this very well. They never did a thing like that.
I see. So if Muslims don't impose their laws on non-believers, then I suppose it seems fair for others not to impose their laws on Muslims. What happens if a non-Muslim citizen breaks Islamic law against a Muslim citizen or vice versa? What happens under those situations in predominately Muslim countries?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:35 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:58 pm You would have to open your ears and eyes to receive evidence.
..as if you have the intellectual capacity to REAL EYES evidence when GOD has insisted itself upon me - to provide evidence to twats like U..

Grrr
Okay steady on Doggie!
AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..
Nah, I can't accept the above Sculptor -that is beyond anything acceptable to quote me as if I ever stated such disgusting racist garbage.

You guys banned Veg - not sure Y - but certainly Sculptor should receive a RED card - maybe a few months to rethink how low it is to misquote someone with such evil disgusting racist slander.
godelian

Post by godelian »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm I see. So if Muslims don't impose their laws on non-believers, then I suppose it seems fair for others not to impose their laws on Muslims. What happens if a non-Muslim citizen breaks Islamic law against a Muslim or vice versa? What happens under those situations in predominately Muslim countries?
Concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities, only interfaith marriage concerns non-Muslims. The general rule is that the offspring of a Muslim and a non-Muslim must be Muslim, or else, there will be no interfaith marriage.

Concerning other matters of law, Islamic law is not particularly different. All legal systems tend to converge on natural law.

However, for example in criminal law, there is a much stronger emphasis on victim compensation in Islamic law, while western law seems to care more about punishment with victim compensation being rather an afterthought, if even.

In commercial law, especially concerning trade on the Mediterranean trade routes, you can see that, for example, the Ottoman empire mostly took over Roman law and the natural law discovery that it had already achieved. There is no need to rediscover law that has already been discovered and that satisfactorily settles commercial conflicts. The one exception to this is that usury contracts with a Muslim counterpart were outlawed in the Ottoman empire.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:54 pm However, for example in criminal law, there is a much stronger emphasis on victim compensation in Islamic law, while western law seems to care more about punishment with victim compensation being rather an afterthought, if even.
The West has a fair degree of victim compensation as well. That's what the courts are for. We have ads on the TV all the time promoting lawyers who help people get compensated for all manner of negligence on the part of others. Traffic accidents and workers comp are big ones. So I don't think it's entirely fair to say that we don't compensate victims. At least not within our culture. There's plenty of that, though, how fair it is depends upon who you ask sometimes.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:35 pm

Grrr
Okay steady on Doggie!
AMod wrote:..
iMod wrote:..
RickLewis wrote:..
Nah, I can't accept the above Sculptor -that is beyond anything acceptable to quote me as if I ever stated such disgusting racist garbage.

You guys banned Veg - not sure Y - but certainly Sculptor should receive a RED card - maybe a few months to rethink how low it is to misquote someone with such evil disgusting racist slander.
Gosh. Little doggie is upset my misquote!!
Have you learned your lesson yet?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm

I see. So if Muslims don't impose their laws on non-believers, then I suppose it seems fair for others not to impose their laws on Muslims. What happens if a non-Muslim citizen breaks Islamic law against a Muslim citizen or vice versa? What happens under those situations in predominately Muslim countries?
Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
It is their choice should they want to follow Sharia in countries not governed by them.
The notion that Muslims are imposing Sharia upon the "infidel" in the West is just fake news.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:54 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm I see. So if Muslims don't impose their laws on non-believers, then I suppose it seems fair for others not to impose their laws on Muslims. What happens if a non-Muslim citizen breaks Islamic law against a Muslim or vice versa? What happens under those situations in predominately Muslim countries?
Concerning marriage, succession, inheritance and charities, only interfaith marriage concerns non-Muslims. The general rule is that the offspring of a Muslim and a non-Muslim must be Muslim, or else, there will be no interfaith marriage.
Nah. It all depends. Sharia is not uniform across the world any more than Christianity is.
Simples fact is that in the West people are free to chose or reject any religion they like.
The entire thread is just hysterical racism.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 pm

Muslims obey the law of the land they live in.
NO they don't. Pakistani RAPE gangs - they follow Islamic teaching - that young girls are fair game.

(Something Tommy Robinson went to jail for insisting on videoing the faces of those scum)

Sculptor wrote:It is their choice should they want to follow Sharia in countries not governed by them.
The notion that Muslims are imposing Sharia upon the "infidel" in the West is just fake news.
You are seriously stupid.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Message from Tommy Robinson - 1st JUNE - STAND UP FOR OUR BRITISH VALUES - before ISLAM erodes them (with pedophilia, hijab\burqas, utimately Caliphate)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTVbzQUP8A&t=186s