1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by attofishpi »

Tommy has had (finally) a rally approved (Hamas supporters don't appear to require the paperwork)

Join and show solidarity for our values as a British nation - our freedoms are being eroded by ISLAM and Muslims that look down on us, as if we are of less moral virtue.

Oxford Union Address - listen to what it was like for Tommy growing up in Luton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A&t=579s
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu May 23, 2024 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
godelian

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for LGBT 50 mins in! our freedoms!!

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:46 am Join and show solidarity for our values as a British nation
Where are these "values" documented?

For Christian values, it is possible to refer to the Bible and Christian theology. For Jewish values, it is possible to refer to the Torah and Jewish theology. What exactly are "British values" and where are they documented? Since when has British-ness become an ideology or a religion instead of a citizenship? Where can we find the places of worship of British-ness?

Worshiping the nation as a God, sounds too much like what the Germans were doing in 1937, when the Papacy wrote "With Burning Concern":
Whoever exalts race, or the people, or the State, or a particular form of State, or the depositories of power, or any other fundamental value of the human community - however necessary and honorable be their function in worldly things - whoever raises these notions above their standard value and divinizes them to an idolatrous level, distorts and perverts an order of the world planned and created by God; he is far from the true faith in God and from the concept of life which that faith upholds.
Citizenship is not equivalent, or even of the same nature, as a religion. It is not even a belief. It is, inter alia, merely a recorded status in a particular population registry granting the right of abode on a particular territory.

I reject, repudiate, reprobate and utterly condemn the practice of turning a citizenship into an ideology or a religion.
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:46 am our freedoms are being eroded
Apparently, you are referring to the "freedom" to have sex with other men as a man. When has anybody stood in front of your bedroom to prevent you from doing that? If you are referring to the written recommendations in Islamic jurisprudence to the believers, why would these guidelines even apply to you, since you are not a Muslim? When will you finally understand that Muslims do not give a flying fart what non-Muslims do in their bedrooms? Our Islamic guidelines certainly recommend to the believers not to to have sex with other men as a man but why would that be your problem?
Last edited by godelian on Thu May 23, 2024 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:33 am Apparently, you are referring to the "freedom" to have sex with other men as a man. When has anybody stood in front of your bedroom to prevent you from doing that? If you are referring to the written recommendations in Islamic jurisprudence to the believers, why would these guidelines even apply to you, since you are not a Muslim? When will you finally understand that Muslims do not give a flying fart what non-Muslims do in their bedrooms? Our Islamic guidelines certainly recommend to the believers not to to have sex with other men as a man but why would that be your problem?
However we British are against having sex with children - Episode 2 below, one of your Imams explains what is deemed acceptable re child sex in Islam:

Imam makes SHOCKING confessions about Islam - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY8sRu ... VqdrnieSkc

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s

Ergo - Pedophiles across the planet must be joining up to Islam as we speak!!
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:39 am However we British are against having sex with children
You always try to bring back the conversation to the controversial topic of the age of marriage. For a starters, the legal age of marriage in Britain was 12 for females until 1929.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_ ... _and_Wales

The Age of Marriage Act 1929 increased the age of marriage to sixteen with consent of parents or guardians and 21 without that consent. It was passed in response to a campaign by the National Union of Societies for Equal Citizenship.[29] Until this point, at common law and by canon law a person who had attained the legal age of puberty could contract a valid marriage. A marriage contracted by persons either of whom was under the legal age of puberty was voidable. The legal age of was fourteen years for males and twelve years for females.
In 1929, the age of marriage was raised from 12 to 16, and in 2022 from 16 to 18. This is a modern phenomenon. British people were perfectly fine with early marriage before that. This was tradition in Europe and in the Roman empire:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage

In the Roman Empire, girls were married at the age of 12 and boys from the age of 14.[38] In the Middle Ages, under English civil laws derived from Roman laws, marriages before the age of 16 existed.

The pattern was reflected in English Common Law, which was the first in Western Europe to establish statutory rape laws and ages of consent for marriage. In 1275, sexual relations with girls under either 12 or 14 (depending on the interpretation of the sources) were criminalized; a second law with more severe punishments for those under the age of 10 was enacted in 1576. In the late 18th and early 19th centuries, the British colonial administration introduced marriage age restrictions for Hindu and Muslim girls in the Indian subcontinent.

Within the Catholic Church, before the 1917 Code of Canon Law, the minimum age for a dissoluble betrothal (sponsalia de futuro) was seven years in the contractees. The minimal age for a valid marriage was puberty, or nominally 14 for males, and 12 for females.
The practice of early marriage was absolutely normal in medieval Europe. In fact, there were lots of marriages where the bride was younger than 12 years of age:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_brides

- Beatrice of Vermandois (aged about 10) was married to Robert, Margrave of Neustria (aged about 24; later King of West Francia), in c. 890
- Gisela of Hungary (aged about 11) was married to Stephen I of Hungary (aged about 21) in 996.
- Cecile of France (aged 8/9) was married to Tancred, Prince of Galilee (aged 30/31), in late 1106.
- Sibylla of Anjou (aged about 11) was married to William Clito (aged 20/21) in 1123.
- Matilda of England (aged 11), daughter of Henry II of England, was married to Henry the Lion (aged about 37/39) in 1168.
- Eleanor of England, daughter of Eleanor of Aquitane and Henry II of England, married 15-year-old Alfonso VIII of Castile in 1170, when she was about 9-years-old.
- Matilda of Boulogne (aged 9) was married to Henry I, Duke of Brabant (aged about 14), in 1179.
- Isabella of Hainault (aged 10) married Philip II of France (aged 14) in 1180. She had previously been betrothed to Henry, future Count of Champagne, when he was 5 and she was only 1.
- Isabella of Jerusalem (aged 10/11) married Humphrey IV of Toron (aged about 17) in 1183.
- Marie of Ponthieu (aged 9), was married to Simon of Dammartin (aged 27/28) in 1208.
- Marie of Brienne (aged about 10) was married to Baldwin II of Constantinople (aged about 17) in 1234.
- Margaret of England (aged 11) was married to Alexander III of Scotland (aged 10) in December 1251.
- Beatrice of Castile (aged about 11), illegitimate daughter of Alfonso X of Castile and his mistress Mayor Guillén de Guzmán, was married to Afonso III of Portugal (aged 42/43) in 1253.
- Elizabeth the Cuman (aged 8/9) was married to the future Stephen V of Hungary in 1253.
- Elizabeth of Sicily (aged 8/9) was married to the future Ladislaus IV of Hungary (aged 7/8) in 1270.
- Isabella of Villehardouin (aged either 8 or 11) was married to Philip of Sicily (aged about 15/16) in May 1271.
- Joan I of Navarre (aged 11) was married to the future Philip IV of France (aged 16) in August 1285.
- Joan of Artois (aged 11/12) was married to the future Gaston I, Count of Foix (aged 13/14), in 1301.
- Joan of Valois (aged 10/11) was married to William I, Count of Hainault (aged 17–19) in May 1305
- Blanche of Burgundy (aged about 11/12) was married to the future Charles IV of France (aged 13) in January 1308.
- Marie of Évreux (aged 7/8) was married to John III, Duke of Brabant (aged 10/11), in 1311.
- Catherine of Valois–Courtenay (aged 10) was married to Philip I, Prince of Taranto (aged 34), in July 1313.
- Joan of France (aged 9/10) was married to Odo IV, Duke of Burgundy (aged 22/23), in 1318.
- Margaret of France (aged 9/10) was married to Louis I, Count of Flanders (aged about 15/16), in 1320.
- Isabella of France (aged 10/11) was married to Guigues VIII of Viennois (aged 13/14) in 1323.
- Constanza Manuel of Villena (aged at most 10) was married to Alfonso XI of Castile (aged 13/14) in 1325. The marriage was annulled two years later.
- Yolande Palaeologina of Montferrat (aged 11) was married to Aymon, Count of Savoy (aged 38), in May 1330.
For example, since Henry the Lion (aged about 37/39) married Matilda of England (aged 11) while she was very young, does that mean that Henry the Lion was a pedophile?

No, it just means that people like you are incredibly ignorant, that you do not know what you are talking about, and that you have no business qualifying people from the past as pedophiles just because marriage practices were different from today.

Furthermore, in the past, marriage worked a lot better. No, it simply worked while in modern times, it does not work. If western civilization is now on the verge of demographic collapse, it is because its marriage practices are undeniably unsustainable.

Your biggest problem is that you don't know what you are talking about. You think that you know, but you know fuck-all.
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:39 am However we British are against ...
You keep trying to turn citizenship into a moral theory or into a set of moral beliefs. That is a depravity.

Citizenship is not a belief or a set of beliefs. It is merely a particular status recorded in a population registry. Citizenship has nothing to do with beliefs.

Therefore, British are not "against".
Jews, Christians, or Muslims can "be against".
Not British, because citizenship is not a belief.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:48 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:39 am However we British are against ...
Therefore, British are not "against"..
Are you aware that this year is 2024 - (2024 years since the death of the Divine Christ)

In the year 2024 (and for many years prior) the BRITISH (via their LAWS) have been against sex with children under 16 years of age.

In Islamic Law - as per Episode 2 from the Imam below - you'll find ""men"" are allowed to lay with, fondle girls of any age (but not have sexual intercourse until the girl is 9!!)

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

I haven't even watched Episode 3 yet - re child rape in Islamic culture -seems thus far anything goes for men to fulfil their lustful desires (Of course a Divine God would condone this :roll: )

..also - Islamic men cannot be trusted to be alone with their daughters - the mother should always be present!! (according to the book the Imam is reading from)

So ya, British Law is what is against what the disgusting ideology of Islam permits.
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:21 am Are you aware that this year is 2024 - (2024 years since the death of the Divine Christ)
First of all, you are simply furthering the myth of progress.

Humanity did not make any progress whatsoever in matters of marriage or divorce. On the contrary, it is exactly the modern take on these matters that is now busy causing the complete collapse of western civilization.

Seriously, the idea that "everything that is new, is better," is utterly misguided.

In 1933, Nazism was new. So, according to people like you, it was automatically better. Seriously, the myth of progress is an utmost imbecile belief.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:21 am In the year 2024 (and for many years prior) the BRITISH (via their LAWS)
Now you are trying to further the idea that morality should take a back seat on the laws invented by politicians, while it is exactly the other way around.

Morality must not adapt to the laws that these politicians invent. It is the ability to invent new laws that must be constrained by existing morality.

Man-made law is not -- and has never been -- the highest authority. On the contrary, you are not allowed to carry out instructions issued by the government, if they are in violation of morality.

This is exactly the argument that the Nuremberg Tribunal used to overrule the defense by German officials that they were merely abiding the law or carrying out instructions by their government.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp

Article 8.

The fact that the Defendant acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior shall not free him from responsibility, but may be considered in mitigation of punishment if the Tribunal determines that justice so requires.
By placing man-made law and government instructions above morality, you are exhibiting exactly the same mentality as the Nazi officials.

Furthermore, you are confusing the people themselves with the laws invented by politicians. Religious people, worth that designation, should exclusively refer to religion for their morality, i .e. for determining what is right and what is wrong. They must never allow politicians to overrule that.

The very idea that the voting circus would ever overrule what I believe to be right or wrong, is simply preposterous. People like you are doomed. Civilization is about to collapse because of people like you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:54 am The very idea that the voting circus would ever overrule what I believe to be right or wrong, is simply preposterous. People like you are doomed. Civilization is about to collapse because of people like you.
Actually its people like me that are attempting to make my fellow people of civilised society aware of how digusting and incompatible Islam is with our civilised society and the freedoms we have fought for since Islam was invented - that Muslims like you are afraid of.

You'd prefer the masses of the West to be ignorant of what your pedophile warlord commands of you to inflict upon those that don't convert to your evil ideology.

You compare me (and I suppose those of my ilk) to Nazis. How ridiculous - Islam is an ideology that would install a regime far worse than German Nazism. Ironically - my sage once advised me that I indeed did fight again Nazis - in a past life 8) .

You quizzed me re what are British freedoms..

BRITISH FREEDOMS - that Islam would remove
Bangers and mash (mostly bangers - pork sausages)
Eggs and Bacon for breakfast (mostly bacon)
Our LADIES being allowed to dress however they like (because we British gentleman don't rape them unlike Muslims that blame the way they dress)
Girls not being molested from age 0-8 and then forced to have sex with "men" at the age of 9.
Having a nice ale or two with friends
While having an ale or two, the freedom to talk about ANYTHING.
Beautiful Churches and Cathedrals - places of solace to contemplate what Christ did for us.
Children being allowed to play with dolls.
Christmas - and all the beautiful decorations throughout our cities to brighten up dark winter days.
Music in schools.
The ability to vote for those with power within our goverment. (democracy)

..there are probably loads more, clearly I am not aware of ALL the stupidity that Islam demands.
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am the freedoms we have fought for since Islam was invented
The freedom to jump out of the window and die? Be my guest!
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You'd prefer the masses of the West to be ignorant of what your pedophile warlord commands of you to inflict upon those that don't convert to your evil ideology.
The prophet of Islam was no more of a pedophile than the English king Henry the Lion whose wife was 11 years old. Seriously, you keep making imbecile remarks. In your view, most of own your ancestors were pedophiles.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You compare me (and I suppose those of my ilk) to Nazis.
Nazism is very much about putting man-made government laws above religious morality. Religion did not stop German Christians from denouncing their Jewish neighbors to the Gestapo. Since you put your government edicts above morality, you would have done exactly the same.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am How ridiculous - Islam is an ideology that would install a regime far worse than German Nazism.
The Ottoman empire was a regime installed by Islam. Absolutely nobody has ever claimed that it was similar to German Nazism. You are completely ignorant of the history of Islam. That is why you keep saying bullshit.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You quizzed me re what are British freedoms..
You are very, very stupid. Christians have always routinely eaten pork in the Ottoman empire. Seriously, you are an idiot. While Jews and Muslims are not supposed to eat pork -- some actually do anyway -- this rule has never applied to people of other religions. You can eat pork in Egypt, Turkey, Dubai, Saudi, and so on. You can eat pork in every Muslim country.

You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

If you are not a Muslim, Islam does not apply to you. If you are not a Jew, Mosaic dietary restrictions do not apply to you. How many times do I need to repeat this to you before it finally sinks into your dumb skull?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

godelian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You'd prefer the masses of the West to be ignorant of what your pedophile warlord commands of you to inflict upon those that don't convert to your evil ideology.
The prophet of Islam was no more of a pedophile than the English king Henry the Lion whose wife was 11 years old. Seriously, you keep making imbecile remarks. In your view, most of own your ancestors were pedophiles.
Two BIG differences:
1. King Henry did not create a religion and claim to be the a divine messenger of God.
2. Islam still has "Holy Text" claiming (in 2024) that molesting girls from age 0-8 is ok, and then intercourse at the age of 9 is ok.

godelian wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You compare me (and I suppose those of my ilk) to Nazis.
Nazism is very much about putting man-made government laws above religious morality. Religion did not stop German Christians from denouncing their Jewish neighbors to the Gestapo. Since you put your government edicts above morality, you would have done exactly the same.
Islam is an IDEOLOGY as was Nazism. (there is no divinity to Islam - ergo is not a religion of God)

godelian wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am You chopped it off - I just think EVERY line below is important as it is what we BRITISH value as our freedoms.

Our LADIES being allowed to dress however they like (because we British gentleman don't rape them unlike Muslims that blame the way they dress)
Girls not being molested from age 0-8 and then forced to have sex with "men" at the age of 9.
Having a nice ale or two with friends
While having an ale or two, the freedom to talk about ANYTHING.
Beautiful Churches and Cathedrals - places of solace to contemplate what Christ did for us.
Children being allowed to play with dolls.
Christmas - and all the beautiful decorations throughout our cities to brighten up dark winter days.
Music in schools.
The ability to vote for those with power within our goverment. (democracy)
You are very, very stupid. Christians have always routinely eaten pork in the Ottoman empire. Seriously, you are an idiot. While Jews and Muslims are not supposed to eat pork -- some actually do anyway -- this rule has never applied to people of other religions. You can eat pork in Egypt, Turkey, Dubai, Saudi, and so on. You can eat pork in every Muslim country.

You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?
Actually I am extremely intelligent. FACT is I know that you expect US ALL to covert to ISLAM - ergo - no more bangers and mash - and all the other things in the list above.
godelian wrote:If you are not a Muslim, Islam does not apply to you. If you are not a Jew, Mosaic dietary restrictions do not apply to you. How many times do I need to repeat this to you before it finally sinks into your dumb skull?
How many times do I need to EXPLAIN to everyone that ISLAM commands its followers to convert US ALL or die (you dumb kunt - who the fuck do you think you are fooling you atheist pedophile warlord lover)

HELL_O? Enjoy your Judgement Day Muzzle Em. :twisted:
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am Two BIG differences:
No, there is no difference.

Before the marriage act of 1929, it was perfectly legal in the UK to marry a 12-year old bride. You are now retroactively calling the men who did this, pedophiles. That is an incredible stupid view on the matter.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am How many times do I need to EXPLAIN to everyone that ISLAM commands its followers to convert US ALL or die
You are really stupid, aren't you?

The Ottoman empire has always had Jews and Christians.

How do you explain that pretty much all Muslim-majority countries have always had a Christian population? For example, how do explain the fact there is a Christian population in Egypt today? In your stupid mind, the Muslims should have forcibly converted them over a thousand years ago!

Point 1. Jews, Christians, Hindus, and other religions have never been forced to convert by a Muslim majority or Muslim-run government. This only exists in your sick fantasy.

Point 2. Islamic law has never applied to non-Muslims. Again, this only exists in your sick fantasy.

Again, you simply don't know what you are talking about. You simply refuse to acknowledge historical evidence.

What you claim to exist, only exists in your imagination!
attofishpi

Re: 1st JUNE - Tommy is standing up for BRITISH freedoms!!

Post by attofishpi »

Look at how many posts you have made..

Synchronicity is something I admire about God (and fear - when God has not been particularly happy with my path - especially eating of the Tree of Know_Ledge - of good and evil)

I digress - more important things to consider than a Muslim that may end up reincarnating as a beast 666 simply for supporting humans that believe killing in the name of God is what God instructed. :mrgreen:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

CRIMINAL

Tommy Robinson : real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley, should fuck off back to Ireland where he came from.

He has managed to cheat his way to having a net worth of over £2 million gained from a range of illegal activities and political handouts. His activism, as detailed has led to multiple convictions for crimes such as violence, stalking, and financial fraud.

Robinson was convicted in 2011 of using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" during a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton the previous year. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". He was sentenced to a 12-month community rehabilitation order with 150 hours' unpaid work and a three-year ban from attending football matches.

He is a thug and a racist.

Robinson was arrested again after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets in September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration. Robinson later began a hunger strike while on remand in HM Prison Bedford, saying that he was a "political prisoner of the state", and refused to eat what he believed was halal meat. A handful of EDL supporters protested outside the prison in support of Robinson during his incarceration; the support peaked at a turnout of 100 protesters on 10 September. Robinson was released on bail on 12 September.

His many other crimes are far too numerous to list , but like Trump he blames everyone else but himself.
Last edited by Sculptor on Thu May 23, 2024 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
godelian

Post by godelian »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:01 am Look at how many posts you have made..

Synchronicity is something I admire about God (and fear - when God has not been particularly happy with my path - especially eating of the Tree of Know_Ledge - of good and evil)

I digress - more important things to consider than a Muslim that may end up reincarnating as a beast 666 simply for supporting humans that believe killing in the name of God is what God instructed. :mrgreen:
Your sick fantasy is truly nauseating. Have you ever visited Dubai? Did they forcibly try to convert you to Islam over there? Seriously, you deny reality. You are a complete idiot!
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

and I thought Tommy played pinball...

-Imp