Imam reveals the truth about ISLAM - and Mor_Ham_Mad

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Imam reveals the truth about ISLAM - and Mor_Ham_Mad

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

i'll start with volume one and
i know the techniques of the radicals
these books are a big surprise to them
the naato haidi imam to haidi is now alive showing the west what these books contain and
the imams as i speak do not underestimate this as i speak the imams are contacting each other right now without a doubt and
they will hold an emergency meeting as to what to do with imam to haiti because i know how my community will react
so before they start saying this is a fake cover and the inside is not the real bukhari i'll have to show you up close that this is the bukhari this is and this here is volume one and
i will show you the license of of the publication just for the record you can pause the the video later on this was printed in beirut lebanon and it was printed by the publisher darul kutub uh it was printed in and it is titled the correct and authentic traditions of al-bukhari and it contains prophetic hadith this is volume .
this is exactly what i was taught
let me show you why i had to rebel against the school of fort that once upon a time wanted me to be a missionary to the west
so you can understand why these statements are being issued against me saying i'm a fake i'm a fake because i left this
we don't need to go too deep into the book first volume and
let's look at the first hundred pages within the book
page 45 of this very book volume one and segment five it is called babu tagfifi fi el
it speaks about the purification and purity of oneself before engaging in any form of prayer
muslims wash themselves five times a day meaning they wash the face and they wash the hands first and the face then they come to the two arms and wipe on the head and then they wipe on the feet uh this is called the abolution it's called the vu the although it's also pronounced wuzu or it is a must there is no prayer accepted in islam without that purification beforehand
they mentioned the prophet muhammad they themselves 95 percent of the muslims believe in this
they say that the messenger of god muhammad came to a house and i will recite in arabic
the caller for prayer the person who wakes him up for prayer came to the prophet muhammad and he said to him it is time to pray
therefore the prophet muhammad woke up and went with the person who woke him up to go and pray together and
prophet muhammad prayed without washing himself without purifying himself
this shows you that the prophet who taught these 95 percent of the muslims to wash themselves before praying he himself does not wash himself he himself is a hypocrite and
he himself has no prayer that is accepted
this is what they believe in
this is the the hypocrisy within the bukhari
now we shia we don't even believe the prophet needs to begin with the prophet and imam ali they don't need they are pure jesus moses all messengers of god are pure
yes who spread islam by the sword
he needs water he needs he needs purification
as for a prophet it doesn't make sense
so number one we have here let's make a list of this and i advise you to make a list along with me
so we have a prophet who is not pure when praying
if we move to page number 47 segment 14
it says here what is much worse than what we had just listened to
it states that a man by the name of abdullah bin umar he says
i saw the messenger of god i saw the apostle of god in public performing his number one and number two in the middle of the street while facing sham
sham basically means palestine in another tradition
it says that he was seen mustaq he was seen facing towards masjid al aqsa
now we have the palestinians they're fighting for masjid al-aqsa they're fighting for the aqsa mosque in israel and
here the same muslims tell us that their prophet used to do number one and number two [shit and pee] facing towards that direction deliberately
this is the prophet you believe in and
this is the bakri version of the prophet t
his is the omaree version and he
a prophet from god in the middle of the street doing number one number two for everyone to see him and it gets reported in history after one thousand four hundred years and
you're proud you're proud to be following such a prophet
if we come down to page 62 we're still within the first 100 pages we're still within the first 100 pages page number 62
it states the prophet came forbal which basically means prophet muhammad came and he urinated while standing up he wanted water we got him water then he performed ablution he performed in order to pray
the problem is in australian media the radical preachers in sydney tell me a new that if you stand when you urinate you are doing an act that is like the act of animals that's what they say
they say only animals stand and urinate and here their very prophet stands and urinates
i will show you i'm not here uh making things up here all highlighted in yellow for you i'll bring it up to the camera let the prophet peace be upon him and his family urinated when standing which means he's a hypocrite and he has no ethics according to the bukhari and
i would love for the grand mufti and i would love for brother uh walid ali dr ali a sister linda sarsour to come and defend their prophet this is your book either you denounced the book or you didn't ask the prophet which one is it
so now we have a prophet who urinates when standing like an animal like an animal and
we have number one and number two in public
this is the book that forms Sharia Laws

The Iman then went on further to expose all the frauds and evils of the beliefs from Bukhari's interpretation.

Those who gets the attention of the above Iman should continue to listen to more of what he has to say, which is of increasing evil.

Iman Tawhidi want to ban the books of Bukhari [95%] and promote his 5% minority views based on the Quran.
Based on my detailed analysis of the Quran, the Quran itself is inherent evil and there is no way for reformation nor another benign interpretation to it.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Pls link my transcription posts to your OP.

It is not too tedious to copy the transcriptions and parse it as one listen to the video.

I have listened to these videos sometime ago.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Done.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:19 am
So I watched about 10 seconds -
Ah, so you do get the concept that not all videos are worth watching. Wonderful. Maybe in the future you'll put some effort into explaining why your hour long video is worth watching instead of just linking to it with no explanation.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:19 am
So I watched about 10 seconds -
Ah, so you do get the concept that not all videos are worth watching. Wonderful. Maybe in the future you'll put some effort into explaining why your hour long video is worth watching instead of just linking to it with no explanation.
So the thread title wasn't enough? You couldn't be bothered to watch a few minutes to gauge whether it was something you were interested in?

Here's all 3 - Episode 2 and 3 are truly shocking. I'd rather not explain the disgusting graphic nature of child sex that Islam allows - are you going to bother watching - or do you still require a synopsis?

Imam makes SHOCKING confessions about Islam - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY8sRu ... VqdrnieSkc

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 am
So the thread title wasn't enough?
No, of course not. Of all the videos in the world with a title like that, do you think MOST of them actually say something interesting? I certainly don't.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:20 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 am
So the thread title wasn't enough?
No, of course not. Of all the videos in the world with a title like that, do you think MOST of them actually say something interesting? I certainly don't.
Fine, I agree the video posted should have had some context applied. Are you going to watch ANY of the above 3?
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

If all he's gonna talk about is drinking camel piss and pedo stuff, I don't find it that interesting. If you found something actually interesting that he says about Islam in those hours of content, it would be far more efficient for you to start a conservation about those interesting things if you just say what they are.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

I have a fascination with Mormonism, personally. I could talk someone's ear off about Mormonism.

If I wanted to start a conversation about some interesting aspects of Mormonism, I'm not just going to link to 3 hours of YouTube videos, I'm going to talk about the things I think are interesting about Mormonism!

I might talk about some of the interesting ideas, AND THEN say, "if anybody wants to dive further into this topic, these lectures are really interesting and well researched" and then link to 3 hours of YouTube content.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

So, the videos aside, what interesting things do you have to say about the relationship between Islam and child sex? What interesting thing did you learn from all that content?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:30 am So, the videos aside, what interesting things do you have to say about the relationship between Islam and child sex? What interesting thing did you learn from all that content?
I wasn't aware that it was condoned!!

Glad to know you are aware about drinking camel piss. I liked the bit where the Imam had two dates and a bottle of turpentine or methylated spirits - as per the "holy text" all one needs to do is eat two dates and Allah will protect you from the poison. I don't think any Muslims have taken up the challenge.

Mormanism is hilarious. (Create yer own thread for that one!)
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:35 am
That does sound interesting, and instead of trying to wade through hours of YouTube content to find where this particular dude talks about it being condoned, perhaps you can just tell me what you've learned. Is it condoned in the Qur'an? Explicitly or implicitly? What other interesting facts about it being condoned in islam can you tell me?

The problem with linking to 3 hours of video content is, I have no idea where in those 3 hours to find the good bits.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:42 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:35 am
That does sound interesting, and instead of trying to wade through hours of YouTube content to find where this particular dude talks about it being condoned, perhaps you can just tell me what you've learned. Is it condoned in the Qur'an? Explicitly or implicitly? What other interesting facts about it being condoned in islam can you tell me?

The problem with linking to 3 hours of video content is, I have no idea where in those 3 hours to find the good bits.
Well it seems that from the Koran and Morhamad marrying Aisha at 6, consumating at 9 - that both Shia and Sunni texts from "HOLY MEN OF ISLAM" over the years have made claim to condoning molesting 0-8 year old girls - in fact the Imam brought up something from some Saudi text that actually permit intercourse with a girl of any age - younger than toddlers even.

I am done with this conversation - either watch the videos or piss off.