Dear wokeroaches

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Dear wokeroaches

Post by accelafine »

''Trans-identified men don't want to be women. They hate women intensely. Many, if not most, want to be sexually objectified to fulfill a fetish, and because that's what they think being a woman means.

Meanwhile women are being dragged to court, threatened with violence, and fired from their jobs for not being "kind" to these men who mock and degrade us.''

Genevieve Gluck.
Peter Kropotkin

Re: Dear wokeroaches

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

accelafine wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:14 am ''Trans-identified men don't want to be women. They hate women intensely. Many, if not most, want to be sexually objectified to fulfill a fetish, and because that's what they think being a woman means.

Meanwhile women are being dragged to court, threatened with violence, and fired from their jobs for not being "kind" to these men who mock and degrade us.''

Genevieve Gluck.
K: and you know this how? give us first hand knowledge, not second hand
knowledge of ''trans men'' hating women intensely... and your knowledge
about trans men want to be ''sexually objectified to unleash a fetish?''
and you know this how, exactly?

Kropotkin
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

'Ignore' is a treat, means you don't have to have your eyes raped with drivel from pompous, misogynistic twats :D
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Transactivist male judge puts serial rapist in a women's prison. Not at all misogynistic :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hveqyfAY9ug&t=22s
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 am accelafine:
''Trans-identified men don't want to be women. They hate women intensely. Many, if not most, want to be sexually objectified to fulfill a fetish, and because that's what they think being a woman means.
Meanwhile women are being dragged to court, threatened with violence, and fired from their jobs for not being "kind" to these men who mock and degrade us.

K: ''and you know this how? give us first hand knowledge, not second hand
knowledge of ''trans men'' hating women intensely... and your knowledge
about trans men want to be ''sexually objectified to unleash a fetish?''
and you know this how, exactly?''

ACC: 'Ignore' is a treat, means you don't have to have your eyes raped with drivel from pompous, misogynistic twats :D

K: given your answer, then you are just making shit up about ''Trans men'',
'''how they hate women intensely'' and how they want to be
''sexually objectified to fulfill a fetish'"... you have no clue and
no idea how ''trans men'' feel or think... at least have the courage to
admit you are making shit up.....

Kropotkin
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

''Men who support women's right to things that also benefit men (abortion, contraception, sex work) but dismiss as trivial nonsense issues that benefit only women (women-only spaces, lesbian dating sites, maternal health, women's sport) are telling you clearly who they are.''

J K Rowling

She could have added 'men who suddenly profess to care about women's rights and science while being anti-choice misogynistic pri*ks (i.e. right wing religious nuts like Matt Walsh) are telling us clearly who they are.' We don't need them. Men like Walsh are as 'feminist' as a mullah with a crane.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

accelafine wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:14 am ''Trans-identified men don't want to be women. They hate women intensely. Many, if not most, want to be sexually objectified to fulfill a fetish, and because that's what they think being a woman means.

Genevieve Gluck.
"Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women's clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia resembles a sexual orientation in that it involves elements of idealization and attachment as well as erotic desire. Nearly 3% of men in Western countries may experience autogynephilia; its most severe manifestation, MtF transsexualism, is rare but increasing in prevalence. Some theorists and clinicians reject the transsexual typology and theory of motivation derived from autogynephilia; their objections suggest a need for additional research. The concept of autogynephilia can assist clinicians in understanding some otherwise puzzling manifestations of nonhomosexual MtF transsexualism. Autogynephilia exemplifies an unusual paraphilic category called 'erotic target identity inversions', in which men desire to impersonate or turn their bodies into facsimiles of the persons or things to which they are sexually attracted." (NIH: National Library of Medicine, DOI: 10.1159/000328921)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:18 am ''Men who support women's right to things that also benefit men (abortion, contraception, sex work) but dismiss as trivial nonsense issues that benefit only women (women-only spaces, lesbian dating sites, maternal health, women's sport) are telling you clearly who they are.''

J K Rowling

She could have added 'men who suddenly profess to care about women's rights and science while being anti-choice misogynistic pri*ks (i.e. right wing religious nuts like Matt Walsh) are telling us clearly who they are.' We don't need them. Men like Walsh are as 'feminist' as a mullah with a crane.
I've missed u Veg :wink:
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:55 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:18 am ''Men who support women's right to things that also benefit men (abortion, contraception, sex work) but dismiss as trivial nonsense issues that benefit only women (women-only spaces, lesbian dating sites, maternal health, women's sport) are telling you clearly who they are.''

J K Rowling

Who's that??
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:42 am

J K Rowling

Who's that??
Oh no, dementia is terrible especially when you forget who you are.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:48 am

Who's that??
Fuck off.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:48 am

Who's that??
Fuck off.
Ah, you know you only turn me on when you slag me off Veg :lol:
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Just as well I'm not 'veg' then :roll:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:55 am Just as well I'm not 'veg' then :roll:
Not anymore, accelafine it is (now). :wink:
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:59 am
accelafine wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:55 am Just as well I'm not 'veg' then :roll:
Not anymore, accelafine it is (now). :wink:
On many forums, registering under a new name is not permitted, not sure what's the rule here. Probably safer for her to pretend that she's not VT.