Imam reveals the truth about ISLAM - and Mor_Ham_Mad

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Imam reveals the truth about ISLAM - and Mor_Ham_Mad

Post by attofishpi »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY8sRu ... VqdrnieSkc

i'll start with volume one and
i know the techniques of the radicals
these books are a big surprise to them
the naato haidi imam to haidi is now alive showing the west what these books contain and
the imams as i speak do not underestimate this as i speak the imams are contacting each other right now without a doubt and
they will hold an emergency meeting as to what to do with imam to haiti because i know how my community will react
so before they start saying this is a fake cover and the inside is not the real bukhari i'll have to show you up close that this is the bukhari this is and this here is volume one and
i will show you the license of of the publication just for the record you can pause the the video later on this was printed in beirut lebanon and it was printed by the publisher darul kutub uh it was printed in and it is titled the correct and authentic traditions of al-bukhari and it contains prophetic hadith this is volume .
this is exactly what i was taught
let me show you why i had to rebel against the school of fort that once upon a time wanted me to be a missionary to the west
so you can understand why these statements are being issued against me saying i'm a fake i'm a fake because i left this
we don't need to go too deep into the book first volume and
let's look at the first hundred pages within the book
page 45 of this very book volume one and segment five it is called babu tagfifi fi el
it speaks about the purification and purity of oneself before engaging in any form of prayer
muslims wash themselves five times a day meaning they wash the face and they wash the hands first and the face then they come to the two arms and wipe on the head and then they wipe on the feet uh this is called the abolution it's called the vu the although it's also pronounced wuzu or it is a must there is no prayer accepted in islam without that purification beforehand
they mentioned the prophet muhammad they themselves 95 percent of the muslims believe in this
they say that the messenger of god muhammad came to a house and i will recite in arabic
the caller for prayer the person who wakes him up for prayer came to the prophet muhammad and he said to him it is time to pray
therefore the prophet muhammad woke up and went with the person who woke him up to go and pray together and
prophet muhammad prayed without washing himself without purifying himself
this shows you that the prophet who taught these 95 percent of the muslims to wash themselves before praying he himself does not wash himself he himself is a hypocrite and
he himself has no prayer that is accepted
this is what they believe in
this is the the hypocrisy within the bukhari
now we shia we don't even believe the prophet needs to begin with the prophet and imam ali they don't need they are pure jesus moses all messengers of god are pure
yes who spread islam by the sword
he needs water he needs he needs purification
as for a prophet it doesn't make sense
so number one we have here let's make a list of this and i advise you to make a list along with me
so we have a prophet who is not pure when praying
if we move to page number 47 segment 14
it says here what is much worse than what we had just listened to
it states that a man by the name of abdullah bin umar he says
i saw the messenger of god i saw the apostle of god in public performing his number one and number two in the middle of the street while facing sham
sham basically means palestine in another tradition
it says that he was seen mustaq he was seen facing towards masjid al aqsa
now we have the palestinians they're fighting for masjid al-aqsa they're fighting for the aqsa mosque in israel and
here the same muslims tell us that their prophet used to do number one and number two [shit and pee] facing towards that direction deliberately
this is the prophet you believe in and
this is the bakri version of the prophet t
his is the omaree version and he
a prophet from god in the middle of the street doing number one number two for everyone to see him and it gets reported in history after one thousand four hundred years and
you're proud you're proud to be following such a prophet
if we come down to page 62 we're still within the first 100 pages we're still within the first 100 pages page number 62
it states the prophet came forbal which basically means prophet muhammad came and he urinated while standing up he wanted water we got him water then he performed ablution he performed in order to pray
the problem is in australian media the radical preachers in sydney tell me a new that if you stand when you urinate you are doing an act that is like the act of animals that's what they say
they say only animals stand and urinate and here their very prophet stands and urinates
i will show you i'm not here uh making things up here all highlighted in yellow for you i'll bring it up to the camera let the prophet peace be upon him and his family urinated when standing which means he's a hypocrite and he has no ethics according to the bukhari and
i would love for the grand mufti and i would love for brother uh walid ali dr ali a sister linda sarsour to come and defend their prophet this is your book either you denounced the book or you didn't ask the prophet which one is it
so now we have a prophet who urinates when standing like an animal like an animal and
we have number one and number two in public
this is the book that forms Sharia Laws

The Iman then went on further to expose all the frauds and evils of the beliefs from Bukhari's interpretation.

Those who gets the attention of the above Iman should continue to listen to more of what he has to say, which is of increasing evil.

Iman Tawhidi want to ban the books of Bukhari [95%] and promote his 5% minority views based on the Quran.
Based on my detailed analysis of the Quran, the Quran itself is inherent evil and there is no way for reformation nor another benign interpretation to it.
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu May 23, 2024 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flannel Jesus

Re: Imam reveals the truth about ISLAM - and Mor_Ham_Mad

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Is there a summary?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:10 pm Is there a summary?
So you haven't watched it?

What annoys me, is that "part 2" came up in my utube feed - but I clicked on a different video. Well, do you think I can find the second part of the Imam's video? I have searched - nothing. Whovever posted the original must have copied it from elsewhere. I'd love to hear what else this Imam has to say.

PS. I pay for premium UTUBE - no adverts - its a great resource worthy of 50c per day in my opinion.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:29 pm
No, nobody is going to watch a random hour long video if there isn't even an attempt to explain what is interesting in the video or where the interesting stuff happens. There's a very high risk of me regretting losing an hour of my life, but if you actually explain what's in the video and what makes it worth watching, that risk could change.

Don't expect people to just willingly give you hours of their time, explain why it would be worth their while.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:37 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:29 pm
No, nobody is going to watch a random hour long video if there isn't even an attempt to explain what is interesting in the video or where the interesting stuff happens. There's a very high risk of me regretting losing an hour of my life, but if you actually explain what's in the video and what makes it worth watching, that risk could change.

Don't expect people to just willingly give you hours of their time, explain why it would be worth their while.
Ah sure. There was a lot for me to take in - but most of what the Imam had to say was about the hypocrisy of those that believe in Morhamad contrary to his actions.

I think considering that Islam is considered a major world religion - 1hr out of your day is not much to ask.

The Imam starts with some opening passages where apparently Morhamad would shit and piss in the street facing towards the Holy Town of Jerusalem - which he based his """""religion"""" on.

Apparently - believers in Morhamad believe only animals stand to piss (I did not know this about Muslims - that some (most?) adherents do sit down wees!!) - but Morhamad in the text that the Imam reads describes the "prophet" pissing like an animal - standing up!! oooooh.

Watch the fucking video Jesus.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

You've convinced me that it would in fact be a waste of an hour, I'm glad I asked.
1hr out of your day is not much to ask.
If I had this policy about any ol video about Islam, I'd be watching videos all day. Islam IS an important factor in this world we share, you're right about that. But the internet is full of content about Islam and most of it quite frankly isn't worth anybody's time. That's why it's silly to expect someone to watch an hour long video with no explanation for why it would be worth their time.

If I gave you an hour long video to watch on Islam with no explanation, would you watch it?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:23 pm You've convinced me that it would in fact be a waste of an hour, I'm glad I asked.
Whatever (I'm just dissapointed you waste my time)

I have been watching this Muslim lady - VERY BRAVE for about a month where she talks about the Muslims of her culture.

1 HR ago she has stated she has had enough - threats from them (Muslims) etc...she is now an apostate.

I teared up watching her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttpj7cygcME&t=325s
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Hey everyone, watch this video which I won't explain the relevance of

https://youtu.be/PmX5vjeKPB4?si=UMUPyRuHP6bA7thR
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I just stumbled on part 2 from the Imam.

Your ridiculous argument regarding your time -- and expecting me to spend MY TIME providing some fucking synopsis you kunt - if the title of the video is not worthy of inspection THEN FUCK OFF JESUS - this IS an IMAM talking about ISLAM

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs&t=63s
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Talk to me after you've watched my video.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Mor ham mad didn't eat pork- ham mad indeed

-Imp
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Impenitent wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:16 pm Mor ham mad didn't eat pork- ham mad indeed

-Imp
Yes, interesting how God had him named so easy for ridicule as much of Islam is.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:02 pm Talk to me after you've watched my video.
I had to load it only my phone first - because these type of links fail from my Amazon Firestick Browser to the utbube app. ("youtu.be" --> hence why I always make the effort to get the full original URL)
https://youtu.be/PmX5vjeKPB4?si=UMUPyRuHP6bA7thR

So I watched about 10 seconds - where the guy is clearly an idiot (Muslim that cannot see through the peadophile warlord that clearly is no prophet)
I then looked at the comments to the video to confirm the 'leanings' of this one.

The guy talking whose channel it is - 1st pinned comment:
"Please note: at 47:47-48:10 I mistakenly mentioned that Al-Mahdi will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish the jizya. I meant to say Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him, will do that according to the authentic Hadiths. Apologies."

Of course, I've now replied to his comment, by PIG you mean Mor_Ham_Mad?

So OUR Imam - that has researched the books of ISLAM - I've now found 3 videos

Imam makes SHOCKING confessions about Islam - Episode 1

Imam Tawhidi - Sharaih Talk Epsoide 2 - What the Fatwa is Going On?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_UX7WnSWs

Episode 3 - The Culture of Child Rape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3PjVzfoxI&t=21s
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

I think it is a fair call to a summary or a rough transcription to long video;

Here is what is roughly from the transcription given in Youtube'

the aim from these programs is to number one raise awareness about what really lies within the books that form the violent sharia law that lead to the beheading of our citizens and the innocents around the world and

also we need to educate ourselves in what is harmful to us and our children
so that we may know how to take precaution when it comes to dealing with this ideology it is not harmful to treat to educate ourselves in what is harmful
it is wise for us to understand what exactly lies within these books
now many reformers are reformers because they are muslim not because they have actually spent a time studying within the seminaries not that it is a requirement that one needs to have some sort of degree in order to stand against isis

but i think the world we live in is more interested in stamped documents from radical institutes than the actual truth that lies within the very books this
here between my two hands is the manual for every single muslim on the face of the earth
every single muslim believes in what i am holding between my two hands they may indirectly or directly believe in it meaning we may have a minority of muslims that say well we don't believe in all of this but they believe in books that depend on sources from these four books
firstly we have the holy quran the holy quran is the holy book for all of the muslims around the world regardless of denomination sect or group all muslims believe in the holy quran
if someone does not believe in the holy quran then they are not muslim
they have to believe in the holy quran we will not be interpreting the holy quran but that will be a separate program
i have here four volumes of sahih al-bukhari
if you had watched my appearance on the andrew bolt show you would have seen that i had brought one of these volumes and
i read from the volume or sorry i referred to one of the volume to what was written in one of the volumes and it was very shocking for the nation as to what exactly lies within these books
the abc media watch turned around and said the statements of imam talheidi are playing crazy well
i guess they just proven our point that indeed what lays within these books and leads to our deaths is plain crazy
the problem is you do not have access to these books
the problem is even if you had access to these books you would not be able to understand the literature within these books today i want you to know what exactly lies within the books that are considered sacred right after the holy quran
in every mosque or in the majority of mosques and the majority of muslim libraries and schools the holy quran is placed right next to sahih al-bukhari
that is because sahih al-bukhari interprets the holy quran especially volume from sahih al-bukhari that focuses on the quranic interpretation
it teaches us muslims how to live our lives
what ethics we need to abide by and
what exactly makes us good human beings
this is the manual that we have now i understand that some will say well is a sunni author and the bukhari is respected by sunnis and i am a shia so how is it that the bukhari applies to me in my daily life
the answer is very simple
the bukhari has influenced all of the tafsirs the interpretations of the holy quran for all islamic denominations regardless whether they be ahmadiyya sunni zaidi or shii
all shii scholars take from interpretations of the holy quran that depended upon the bukhari as a source in one way or another
this book has influenced every school of thought and even grand ayatollahs within the shia school of thought such as and also lecturers such
as all of them refer to this book and they abide by it some may call them undercover sunni under kawahabi that is understandable but that's not what i am saying
i am saying this book is a book that has led to the deaths of many people
this is a formula of war
this is what has made islam a religion of war
this is what needs to be banned

now obviously with four volumes between my hands i'm not going to be able to analyze each and every volume within this episode
but we are going to skim through these four volumes to find out what exactly is this book like
what was the line of thinking of this author what on earth was he thinking when he compiled this and
why are the muslims silent
but before i come into speaking about the bukhari it is worth asking a question how come the muslims who don't speak arabic other than the imams and
how come the muslims who don't speak arabic completely and
how come non-muslims university teachers who who have studied islam and received degrees in islam
how come they haven't come across this
why is it that we are now learning about this bukhari

the answer is very simple when you go to a muslim bookstore and you say can you give me a copy of the bukhari
you would expect to get this but instead they will give you this
they'll give you one volume that is made up of arabic and english
they have cherry picked and selected for you and translated for you what they want you to read from sahih al-bukhari
they do not want you to read everything within sahel bukhari
as you can see they have titled that sahih al-bukhari the early years of islam and
they explain and translate
but this is not al-bukhari this is a small compilation from what they want you to know about bukhari
this is the real bukhari [4 books]
we who seek knowledge want to know what form is this radical ideology we want to know what's in the book
therefore let's get into [the book]
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Thu May 23, 2024 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

cont..

muslims go around the world rioting killing people because they believe that their prophet muhammad has been insulted

the muslims say that prophet muhammad is the best role model
they say that prophet muhammad is the best human being and that we should all follow him
i as a muslim believe that
why because i believe that the prophet muhammad that i believe in my version of the prophet muhammad is someone who respects the jews and loves the christians and honors the atheist and allows churches and and synagogues within his government
the problem with my version of muhammad is that only a minority follow it
the majority follow a different muhammad and
when i say majority i do not mean five to 50 percent i mean 95 percent of the muslims believe in the muhammad the prophet muhammad portrayed in the bukhari nowhere else nowhere else

all books of history refer to the bukhari
so let's find out what really is muhammad like according to the bukhari
according to the faith of the grand mufti
according to the faith of television celebrities that are muslim in this country
according to the faith of activists within america
all of these muslims who go and say that prophet muhammad was a environmental activist a human rights activist okay we i don't disagree
but is that the muhammad you believe in or are you changing fates every time you're subjected to a question that you cannot answer so you change faith in order to answer that question
the prophet muhammad that the majority of the people speak about and fight for and defend is not the muhammad they believe in as an ideology
there are there's a big difference between the prophet muhammad in the actual sacred scriptures and the prophet muhammad that is portrayed as a prophet to the west by 95 percent of the muslims

the muhammad that is being portrayed in the west is a muhammad i reject
i do not believe in that prophet
i believe in a version that the minority believe it and
this is what reformers want

reformers say get rid of these role models that you have formed and you believe in get rid of them and
start rethinking what a prophet should be like because that will influence your ethics and your culture as muslims

but they [majority 95%] do not want that they want to stick to the muhammad that they have been brought up listening to
but the sad news is it's all a fake
the muhammad linda sarsour mentions is not the muhammad she believes in
today i'd like to show you what exactly is written within these books regarding prophet muhammad
regarding their noble prophet
what exactly do these books say