Islam MUST HAVE reformation in the West protecting secularism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Alexiev

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by Alexiev »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am
The wokesters think they are ALTRUISTIC [re victimhood] but they are on a stupid, irrational, blind altruistic-bandwagon like lemmings.
Gee, thanks, Veritas. Being insulted by you is praise indeed.
attofishpi

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 am I've just listened this video related to Lebanon once known as the Paris of the Middle East.
My Chat with Brigitte Gabriel, On Lebanon, Israel, the Palestinians, and Islam (THE SAAD TRUTH_1681)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Js5EQozEc
The Lebanese Government at one time took pity on the Palestinian Muslim refugees, then the ideology reared its ugly head and the Islamists [Hezbollah] took control over the country and look at what happened to Lebanon now??
Yes, I watched a video some years ago where she paints an awful picture of the true nature of Islam. Not sure if it's the same video, but I know the story - the leftys if they have any degree of intelligence should watch it to the end.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:12 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:06 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm The title of this thread is utterly stupid, bigoted, insulting to others and intolerant. This thread ought to be locked and deleted.

My opinion.
Gazza - is the thread title now reasonable: Islam MUST HAVE reformation or be outlawed
The holy text is from God is dictated to be immutable; there is no way anyone can change God's words. Reformation is an impossibility, unless the Islamic God can reappear to change it Himself.
God? Divinity? The words of a pedophile warlord comes nowhere close. It's simple then, don't allow one more Muslim immigrant and I'd suggest look at constitutional ways to remove their vote they are currently privileged to have.

Regarding Muslims often state they love death as much as we love life. Honestly why don't they line up for us to help them with that (a bullet to the head should suffice) - apparently they arn't supposed to suicide so we would really be doing them a favour.
accelafine

Re: Islam MUST HAVE reformation in the West protecting secularism

Post by accelafine »

19 Yezidi women burned alive by muslim men. Where are all the woksters when this is happening and is still happening? Islam is a shit-stain on the earth's underpants and it needs to be scrubbed off.

yezidi.jpg
yezidi.jpg (60.02 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm 19 Yezidi women burned alive by muslim men. Where are all the woksters when this is happening and is still happening? Islam is a shit-stain on the earth's underpants and it needs to be scrubbed off.

yezidi.jpg
We all know iSIS commits atrocities (although blaming all Muslims for their atrocities is ridiculous bigotry). But this one may not be credible.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed/ar ... /sbjvz52pl
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm 19 Yezidi women burned alive by muslim men. Where are all the woksters when this is happening and is still happening? Islam is a shit-stain on the earth's underpants and it needs to be scrubbed off.

yezidi.jpg
K: just another ''tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing''...

Kropotkin
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:30 pm

yezidi.jpg
signifying nothing''...

Kropotkin
But you no doubt believe every bit of bullshit put out by the anti-Israel propaganda juggernaut. Hypocrite.
Peter Kropotkin

accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:58 pm

yezidi.jpg
signifying nothing''...

Kropotkin
But you no doubt believe every bit of bullshit put out by the anti-Israel propaganda juggernaut. Hypocrite.
K: the first causality of war is the truth...
as far as I can tell, everyone in this war is lying...
as I don't believe either side is telling the truth...
and that makes me a hypocrite, how exactly?

Kropotkin
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Alexiev wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:21 pm

yezidi.jpg
We all know iSIS commits atrocities (although blaming all Muslims for their atrocities is ridiculous bigotry). But this one may not be credible.

I said they are muslim men, which is what they are. FFS, I'm pretty sure it's real. Even if it's not, Muslim men like this regularly post their atrocities online. It's not as if they don't do this. They are prout of it. Not that it matters. Wokesters don't care. Wokesters are only interested in Israel.
Peter Kropotkin

accelafine wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:24 am

yezidi.jpg

I said they are muslim men, which is what they are. FFS, I'm pretty sure it's real. Even if it's not, Muslim men like this regularly post their atrocities online. It's not as if they don't do this. They are prout of it. Not that it matters. Wokesters don't care. Wokesters are only interested in Israel.
K: and would you be so kind as to define ''WOKE''....
Don't give me examples, define it....

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 pm
accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:58 pm

signifying nothing''...

Kropotkin
K: the first causality of war is the truth...
as far as I can tell, everyone in this war is lying...
as I don't believe either side is telling the truth...
and that makes me a hypocrite, how exactly?

Kropotkin
ISLAM IS ALWAYS AT WAR WITH EVERYONE, UNTIL THEY HAVE ACHEIVED THEIR COMMANDMENTS:-

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 am

Kropotkin
Wokesters always pretend to be clueless about what it means :lol: Work it out for yourself. I'm not engaging further with a weirdo who posts his username after every comment. It's just not normal.
Atla

Post by Atla »

It's a darn shame you guys aren't giving Peter Kropotkin the respect he deserves.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:29 pm I have already stated that the possibility I am seeking is to
become a great philosopher.... I want to be mentioned in
the same breath as Kant, Nietzsche and Hume...
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:56 pm I am easily the most original thinker on this website...
Peter Kropotkin

accelafine wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 am

Kropotkin
Wokesters always pretend to be clueless about what it means :lol: Work it out for yourself. I'm not engaging further with a weirdo who posts his username after every comment. It's just not normal.

K: thank you for admitting you have no idea what ''WOKE'' means...
very typical of those who attack ''WOKE'' or ''WOKISM'', not to have a clue
as to what it means... like you.....

as far as signing my name at the end of every post... I have been
doing that for over 30 years now... and you are just the 3rd person to
complain about it... as I have said over the years, OH WELL,
don't engage with me, do engage, doesn't really matter much to me...
at least find a better excuse to avoid me....

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:51 pm
accelafine wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 am

Kropotkin

K: thank you for admitting you have no idea what ''WOKE'' means...
very typical of those who attack ''WOKE'' or ''WOKISM'', not to have a clue
as to what it means... like you.....

as far as signing my name at the end of every post... I have been
doing that for over 30 years now... and you are just the 3rd person to
complain about it... as I have said over the years, OH WELL,
don't engage with me, do engage, doesn't really matter much to me...
at least find a better excuse to avoid me....

Kropotkin
But stupid people that think they are intellectual and as such, reasonable (Kropotkin(s) are the ones that the rest of us must engage with CONTINUALLY to point out their failings (in the hope that one day the penny might drop) - either that or they fuck off to a forum for idiots. WOKENOW.COM perhaps??