Islam MUST HAVE reformation in the West protecting secularism

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by attofishpi »

Alexiev wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:12 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm

ISLAM is an evil ideology moreso than a religion. No other religion has masses of doctrine insisting people covert to its teachings AND laws or be killed by its followers.
Perhaps you have never heard of the Crusades, the Inquisition, or the Witch-killing craze in 16th century Europe. I am not an expert on Muslim theology. However, I'm quite sure there are experts who would dispute your claim, although there are also Fundamentalists who embrace it.

Muslims have been killing Jews and Christians indiscriminatly in their homeland(s) since the inception of Islam. The warlord Mohammad has wording in their scriptural doctrine specifically telling Muslims to kill Jews and basically everone that doesn't convert.

The Crusades were clearly a waste of time now that the WOKE left exist and there is no longer intelligent humans around that understand ACTUAL history and the threat that Muslims and Islam have posed since the 7th Century.

Alexiev wrote:Religions are complicated and often contradictory. Logic is the science of non-contradiction. So the two are often at odds. But contradictions and paradoxes abound in our world, and we sometimes use religion to enable us to think about them. The Caliphate in Cordoba in the last centuries of the first Millenium AD embraced a Muslim theology of reason, acceptance and culture. The Menocal history I cited earlier points this out. Were they not Muslims? Or were they sophisticated Muslims interpreting the Quran differently from their more fundamentalist brethren? Perhaps the rise of atheism and scientific rationalism has put a damper on sophisticated and tolerant theologies, because those attracted to them are no longer religious. This may hold true for Christians, Jews and Muslims (as well as other believers).
Oh Muslims chilled occasionally did they? :roll:
Gary Childress

Re: From the North Pole to the South Pole, Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Post by Gary Childress »

The title of this thread is utterly stupid, bigoted, insulting to others and intolerant. This thread ought to be locked and deleted.

My opinion.
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:23 pm
Muslims have been killing Jews and Christians indiscriminatly in their homeland(s) since the inception of Islam. The warlord Mohammad has wording in their scriptural doctrine specifically telling Muslims to kill Jews and basically everone that doesn't convert.

The Crusades were clearly a waste of time now that the WOKE left exist and there is no longer intelligent humans around that understand ACTUAL history and the threat that Muslims and Islam have posed since the 7th Century.

Actually, many Muslim societies respected "people of the book" (i.e. Jews and Christians). Such believers were given special dispensations and allowed to maintain their religious traditions. In Muslim Spain, Jews and Christians lived and worked side by side with Muslims, although they did have to pay a special tax from which Muslims were exempt. This contrasted to the expulsion or forced conversion of all Jews and Muslims living in Spain after the downfall of the Caliphate of Granada (the last Muslim outpost in Spain) in 1492. Ferdinand and Isabella promised that Muslims and Jew would be allowed to maintain their religious practices as a condition of Boabdil surrendering the keys to his beloved city. They reneged on their promise.

Bigotry is ugly whether it is practiced by Muslims or by attofishpi.

Post by Age »

Still will not consider nor discuss if misinterpretations could have been made here.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm The title of this thread is utterly stupid, bigoted, insulting to others and intolerant. This thread ought to be locked and deleted.

My opinion.
K: an opinion I agree with...

Kropotkin
phyllo

Post by phyllo »

Free speech in fact
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:06 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm The title of this thread is utterly stupid, bigoted, insulting to others and intolerant. This thread ought to be locked and deleted.

My opinion.

Kropotkin
Hey, I'll compromise and change the title - I was rather incensed at the time with videos of the "British" Muslims and their STILL CURRENT intention to create a Caliphate in Britain. Let me know if you want the video evidence?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

My opinion.
Gazza - is the thread title now reasonable: Islam MUST HAVE reformation or be outlawed
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am

My opinion.

Kropotkin
Hey, I'll compromise and change the title - I was rather incensed at the time with videos of the "British" Muslims and their STILL CURRENT intention to create a Caliphate in Britain. Let me know if you want the video evidence?
What a weak sop. No wonder they are winning.
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:06 am

Gazza - is the thread title now reasonable: Islam MUST HAVE reformation or be outlawed
Perhaps the government shouldn't regulate what people believe or how they worship. I know the governments of Iran and
Afghanistan disagree, but perhaps, attofishpi, you should avoid using them as exemplars. It seems, however, that you and the Ayatollah have much in common.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Alexiev wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:13 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:06 am

Perhaps the government shouldn't regulate what people believe or how they worship. I know the governments of Iran and
Afghanistan disagree, but perhaps, attofishpi, you should avoid using them as exemplars. It seems, however, that you and the Ayatollah have much in common.
You really are a fucking idiot.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am

Kropotkin
Nah there does need to be some middle ground otherwise we are just banging our heads together rather than getting to what is crucial - protecting our future freedom and that of our next generation.
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 am
50% right. I'm not an idiot, but I enjoy the other half of the insult.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:17 am
accelafine wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am

Nah there does need to be some middle ground otherwise we are just banging our heads together rather than getting to what is crucial - protecting our future freedom and that of our next generation.
What does this 'middle ground' look like, and how do you negotiate it with fanatics?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Alexiev wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:18 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 am
50% right. I'm not an idiot, but I enjoy the other half of the insult.
Really? I thought it would be clear to anyone that you are around the 90% full blown idiot range.