If Satan exists, it is Allah

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: If Satan exists, it is Allah

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 am Your ideology is not right or wrong; it just is. My thesis is not to defend Islam, but bring truth to the argument. You have to remember from your humanities credits, if philosophical or religious. Open your mind and discern the shaping of the material world on critical thinking, being psychological and political of what ideology is and culture in us. Accept the fact that not all Muslims are bullies. Use a Venn Diagram to synthesize the parts at hand, use your imagination. Percy Shelly, the English poet, reveal the, "Unapprehend relations of things," critically think. The Venn Diagram shows you the relations among three kinds of processing.
I have not come across anyone in this forum committing the generalization fallacy, "ALL Muslims are evil people."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_ge ... ralization

Generally, variables of all humans and groups of humans conform to the Normal Distribution along a continuum from very good to very evil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

I have argued, the Quran as the constitution of "I" is inherent evil laden.
Just do a search in google, from as many sources as possible, e.g. https://www.quora.com/Is-Islam-the-root ... -the-world

You seem to be ignorant of the above based on what where [you cave] you have been relying for knowledge.

I suggest you just focus on sources of knowledge from the internet and you will have knowledge of the above.
Veritas Aequitas

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 pm Luke 19:27 ESV / 39 helpful votes
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV / 39 helpful votes
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 34 helpful votes
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:12 ESV / 33 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Kropotkin
You do not appear to understand the essence of Christianity.

Whoever is a Christian must have entered into a covenant [divine contract] with God/Jesus and obligated to comply with the terms of contract within the Gospels only and no where else, not OT, Epistles nor Acts.

Therefore the above verses from the OT are irrelevant to the essence of Christianity [Gospels only].

The overriding maxim of the Gospels of Christianity is 'love all, even enemies' 'give the other cheek and other pacifists maxims.
Whatever is relevant to Luke 19:27 cannot be condoning evil else it would be contradicting the overriding pacifist maxim.

Here is from AI [wR];
AI wrote:Here's how to understand Luke 19:27 in light of this broader message:

Context matters: This verse is part of a parable told by Jesus (Luke 19:11-27). Parables are stories with a moral or allegorical meaning, not meant to be taken literally.

Understanding the parable: In the story, a nobleman travels to receive kingship and then returns to deal with his servants. The verse you quoted refers to the nobleman’s command to execute those who opposed his rule.

Interpreting the meaning: This doesn't mean Jesus condones violence. The parable is about the consequences of rejecting God's chosen one (represented by the nobleman).

So, while the verse itself seems harsh, it's part of a larger story with a different lesson.
puto

Post by puto »

Well learn from the internet; then you actually get educated on the subject. Learn from the internet all you want. Learn when education happens it will be in academia.
Veritas Aequitas

puto wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:09 am Well learn from the internet; then you actually get educated on the subject. Learn from the internet all you want. Learn when education happens it will be in academia.
How can you be so ignorant?
Whatever is presented in academia is available online in the internet where one can get a wider and arrived a balanced view.

At present academia is heavily criticized, in general a PhD is so specialized that the PhD holder is sort of confined within a 'silo' and is ignorant of what is outside his specialty. Look what is going on at present within academia and even the IVY league colleges?

One need the internet to gather a wider perspective of knowledge to sustain a balanced view of reality.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:28 pm Luke 19:27 ESV / 39 helpful votes
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Kropotkin
So all you have on Christ is that one line? He must have been in a bad mood! What else do you have on Christ (Christianity) ?

Again, where is Christianity equivalently EVIL as Islam?

Mohammad on the other hand:-

1. Marriage and sex with pre-menstrual girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIsRJ3hiHpE
Introduction to Surah
65. At-Talâq

4. And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death][] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

2. Killing on non-believers
“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Mohammed’s last words: 'Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying."'

3. Killing apostates
Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

4. Rape of captured women enemies
Qur’an 4:24 permits intercourse with women captured in jihad (holy war). The verse states: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.” This implies that female captives can be taken as concubines or wives by Muslim men after they have been captured in battle

..and the bit about chopping off hands of those that steal:
As for male and female thieves, cut off their hands for what they have done—a deterrent from Allah. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.1

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:35 am

Kropotkin
So all you have on Christ is that one line? He must have been in a bad mood! What else do you have on Christ (Christianity) ?

Again, where is Christianity equivalently EVIL as Islam?

Mohammad on the other hand:-

1. Marriage and sex with pre-menstrual girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIsRJ3hiHpE
Introduction to Surah
65. At-Talâq

4. And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death][] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

2. Killing on non-believers
“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Mohammed’s last words: 'Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying."'

3. Killing apostates
Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

4. Rape of captured women enemies
Qur’an 4:24 permits intercourse with women captured in jihad (holy war). The verse states: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.” This implies that female captives can be taken as concubines or wives by Muslim men after they have been captured in battle

..and the bit about chopping off hands of those that steal:
As for male and female thieves, cut off their hands for what they have done—a deterrent from Allah. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.1
Obviously 'the views' that you have within "attofishpi" do not align with what could have actually been meant and what could have being referred to.

Exactly like those in that video.

And, only until you are brave enough to share the 'actual views' that are being withheld within, then, and only then, I can expose the misinterpretation/s that you have.

But until then I leave 'you' with 'your beliefs' here.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:26 am
puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 am Your ideology is not right or wrong; it just is. My thesis is not to defend Islam, but bring truth to the argument. You have to remember from your humanities credits, if philosophical or religious. Open your mind and discern the shaping of the material world on critical thinking, being psychological and political of what ideology is and culture in us. Accept the fact that not all Muslims are bullies. Use a Venn Diagram to synthesize the parts at hand, use your imagination. Percy Shelly, the English poet, reveal the, "Unapprehend relations of things," critically think. The Venn Diagram shows you the relations among three kinds of processing.
I have not come across anyone in this forum committing the generalization fallacy, "ALL Muslims are evil people."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_ge ... ralization
But, let 'us' not forget that it is you who claims that "islam" is absolutely inherently evil.

Which, let 'us' not forget, you have never even proven to be actually true.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:26 am Generally, variables of all humans and groups of humans conform to the Normal Distribution along a continuum from very good to very evil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

I have argued, the Quran as the constitution of "I" is inherent evil laden.
'The message' that you, and others, are trying to convey here is far, far more evil laden than anything in the koran.

But, because you believe, absolutely, that you do not do absolutely anything evil nor wrong, you are completely incapable of even just considering this, let alone ever being able to see and comprehend this.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:26 am Just do a search in google, from as many sources as possible, e.g. https://www.quora.com/Is-Islam-the-root ... -the-world
LOL 'from as many sources as possible', but 'look at' the one and only one provided.
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:26 am You seem to be ignorant of the above based on what where [you cave] you have been relying for knowledge.

I suggest you just focus on sources of knowledge from the internet and you will have knowledge of the above.
If this thread is not a prime example of 'confirmation bias', then I am not sure what other better examples I could provide anyone.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Beliefs? I am posting what is clearly written in Islamic doctrine of the Koran. :roll:

Islamic Sweden NOTE how the Islamic preacher details out-breeding the Swedish population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UililNdWmg

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:21 am Beliefs? I am posting what is clearly written in Islamic doctrine of the Koran. :roll:

Islamic Sweden NOTE how the Islamic preacher details out-breeding the Swedish population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UililNdWmg

And, 'I' am telling 'you' that what 'you' interpret in the Koran, or absolutely anywhere else, could be a complete misrepresentation of what was actually meant.

How much more simpler and obvious could this get?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 am And, 'I' am telling 'you' that what 'you' interpret in the Koran, or absolutely anywhere else, could be a complete misrepresentation of what was actually meant.

Quran 2:191-193.
“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone”

I interpret that as Muslims being instructed to kill anyone that doesn't believe in Allah. How do you interpret that?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:35 am
Age wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 am And, 'I' am telling 'you' that what 'you' interpret in the Koran, or absolutely anywhere else, could be a complete misrepresentation of what was actually meant.

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone”

I interpret that as Muslims being instructed to kill anyone that doesn't believe in Allah. How do you interpret that?
Once again, you are misinterpreting the 'kill' word in relation to the human body.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:35 am

In some countries the education authorities aim to teach that historical interpretation of scriptures is better than literal interpretation.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:34 am

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV / 39 helpful votes
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 34 helpful votes
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:12 ESV / 33 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

VA: You do not appear to understand the essence of Christianity.

K: and you seem to think that the bible is two, distinct and separate books,
with different authors, different messages and no, NO, connection with
each other... and you miss the really basic point that Jesus, of the NT
is Jewish...of which the first book of the bible, the OT is the Jewish history....
Jesus was Jewish in every way, shape and form... and if you had called
him a Christian, he would have no idea what you were talking about....
if you remove the history of the Jews, the story of the OT, in reading
the second part, the NT would make no sense of any kind....
and in removing the OT, you damage both books of the bible....
the one needs the other....

VA: Whoever is a Christian must have entered into a covenant [divine contract] with God/Jesus and obligated to comply with the terms of contract within the Gospels only and no where else, not OT, Epistles nor Acts.
Therefore the above verses from the OT are irrelevant to the essence of Christianity [Gospels only].

K: once again, acting as if the two books are totally isolated from each other...
like one had nothing to do with the other.... are you saying that the god
of the OT, is not god at all? But someone radically different? to make
that argument is to suggest that god isn't god at all because
the entire point of the bible is to suggest that there is a god and he/she/it,
is the one true god... that the god of Genesis is not the god of the NT....
and that might be the most radical theological idea I have ever heard...

VA: The overriding maxim of the Gospels of Christianity is 'love all, even enemies' 'give the other cheek and other pacifists maxims.
Whatever is relevant to Luke 19:27 cannot be condoning evil else it would be contradicting the overriding pacifist maxim.

Here is from AI [wR];
AI wrote:Here's how to understand Luke 19:27 in light of this broader message:

Context matters: This verse is part of a parable told by Jesus (Luke 19:11-27). Parables are stories with a moral or allegorical meaning, not meant to be taken literally.

Understanding the parable: In the story, a nobleman travels to receive kingship and then returns to deal with his servants. The verse you quoted refers to the nobleman’s command to execute those who opposed his rule.

Interpreting the meaning: This doesn't mean Jesus condones violence. The parable is about the consequences of rejecting God's chosen one (represented by the nobleman).

So, while the verse itself seems harsh, it's part of a larger story with a different lesson.
K: the rest of this is trying to somehow, in some fashion, pretend the bible
is really only the NT, and the OT doesn't count in any, way, shape or form....

if the OT doesn't count, then the NT doesn't count either.... it is a packaged deal..
if you accept one, you have to accept the other... you can't separate them out
because it is inconvenient to your beliefs...

Kropotkin
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am Islam is a cancer to the freedoms we have taken for granted.

There is no such thing "Islamaphobia" - a phobia is an irrational fear, whereas any intelligent society should fear the spread of this evil ideology.
Sorry but no.
Jesus is the same as Satan. God told me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:37 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am Islam is a cancer to the freedoms we have taken for granted.

There is no such thing "Islamaphobia" - a phobia is an irrational fear, whereas any intelligent society should fear the spread of this evil ideology.
Sorry but no.
Jesus is the same as Satan. God told me.
Love of Wisdom? Idiots like you should not be on a philosophy forum.

You have nothing to offer Britain - you have sold the British soul to Islamic immigrants.

THIS is a result of cunts like you: