For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: If Satan exists, it is Allah

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:35 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 am
Age wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 am

The bible is claimed to be the 'word of God', is it not?

In the bible, the claimed 'word of God', it states, 'An eye for an eye'. Which, obviously, literally, could be taken as meaning 'KILL in the name/word of God', under specific circumstances.
Where does it state that in the Bible? More to the point, where does Christ state that?
Did you not read what I said and wrote above here.

I said and wrote, 'I only know what is written in books from what you people tell me'. I said and wrote that because of this question that you were going to/are asking me here. How can I have any clue where 'it' is stated in the bible when I have already specifically informed you that I only know what is written in books from what you people 'tell me'?

Also, why do you only 'look' and 'see' things from a very tiny and small perspective of things?

Why is that, to you, only what that just another human being named "jesus christ" said is important to you?

I just wrote what I have been told is written in the bible. Who actually said what 'we' will never ever know. For all you know "jesus christ" might not have stated absolutely anything that is in the bible. Whoever the human beings/ who wrote the bible could have just said, God said 'this or that', or, "jesus christ" said 'this or that', and all of it could be a figment of that person/s imagination, obviously.
Age wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 am
you, obviously, do not want to have 'a discussion'.

you, obviously, want to keep believing that the word 'kill' means and is referring to 'human bodies' and not to what that word is actually referring to, exactly.

So, once again,if you want to interpret things in one way only here, then, please, by all means keep doing so.

Keep 'believing' what you want to here "attofishpi". Obviously you will have absolutely nothing at all to worry about because it is only the 'non believers' who are to be 'killed' right?
ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE A MORON NOT WORTHY OF INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.
So, here 'we' can clearly see once more, that when these people, back then, had to ever 'look' within "themselves", to actually find absolutely anything that could back up and support 'their beliefs and claims', they would very quickly run away.

This one, actually, believes that its own very personal and very shallow and limited views and beliefs are the only true and right ones existing, and if absolutely anyone does not follow along with that tiny perspective of things, then it is 'the other' who does not want to have 'a discussion', nor even a so-claimed 'intellectual discussion'.

It is like these people were not even aware of what is even actually involved within 'a discussion'.

In just about every thread, if not all of them, what can be clearly seen is that the purpose for these posters being here is never ever to actually have a discussion to learn something, but to just 'tell' others what 'the truth' is, only.

These people believe so strongly in their views they would, literally, want to argue and/or fight 'till the death' over them. But, when they are shown to be 'wrong', or not yet 'clear', like above here, then they, instead, 'run away'.
This thread has devolved into comparing my statement that Islam's Allah being possibly satan, into Christianity being levelled on the same par as Islam.

So I will ask you once again. Where in Christian doctrine are believers in Christ instructed to kill in the name of God? ..as to clear Koran instructions where Muslim are indeed instructed to kill in the name of the Arabic version of "God" Allah - (Satan IMO).
puto

Post by puto »

Veritas Aequitas, :lol: seriously, you are learning from the internet?
puto

Post by puto »

attofishpi, insane is a legal term about behavior and has nothing to do with psychology.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:26 am Veritas Aequitas, :lol: seriously, you are learning from the internet?
..and u r that ARROGANT of "INTELLIGENCE" that you think man's KNOWLEDGE being converted to digital form for ALL is beneath U?
puto

Post by puto »

attofishpi, you have never been to college or been educated have you?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:35 am attofishpi, you have never been to college or been educated have you?
Actually i am a qualified Sytems Analyst.

What question have U of me now?
puto

Post by puto »

Your ideology is not right or wrong; it just is. My thesis is not to defend Islam, but bring truth to the argument. You have to remember from your humanities credits, if philosophical or religious. Open your mind and discern the shaping of the material world on critical thinking, being psychological and political of what ideology is and culture in us. Accept the fact that not all Muslims are bullies. Use a Venn Diagram to synthesize the parts at hand, use your imagination. Percy Shelly, the English poet, reveal the, "Unapprehend relations of things," critically think. The Venn Diagram shows you the relations among three kinds of processing.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 am Your ideology is not right or wrong; it just is. My thesis is not to defend Islam, but bring truth to the argument. You have to remember from your humanities credits, if philosophical or religious. Open your mind and discern the shaping of the material world on critical thinking, being psychological and political of what ideology is and culture in us. Accept the fact that not all Muslims are bullies. Use a Venn Diagram to synthesize the parts at hand, use your imagination. Percy Shelly, the English poet, reveal the, "Unapprehend relations of things," critically think. The Venn Diagram shows you the relations among three kinds of processing.
WTF? Next time post something worth Y

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:42 am
Age wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:35 am

Where does it state that in the Bible? More to the point, where does Christ state that?
Did you not read what I said and wrote above here.

I said and wrote, 'I only know what is written in books from what you people tell me'. I said and wrote that because of this question that you were going to/are asking me here. How can I have any clue where 'it' is stated in the bible when I have already specifically informed you that I only know what is written in books from what you people 'tell me'?

Also, why do you only 'look' and 'see' things from a very tiny and small perspective of things?

Why is that, to you, only what that just another human being named "jesus christ" said is important to you?

I just wrote what I have been told is written in the bible. Who actually said what 'we' will never ever know. For all you know "jesus christ" might not have stated absolutely anything that is in the bible. Whoever the human beings/ who wrote the bible could have just said, God said 'this or that', or, "jesus christ" said 'this or that', and all of it could be a figment of that person/s imagination, obviously.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE A MORON NOT WORTHY OF INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION.
So, here 'we' can clearly see once more, that when these people, back then, had to ever 'look' within "themselves", to actually find absolutely anything that could back up and support 'their beliefs and claims', they would very quickly run away.

This one, actually, believes that its own very personal and very shallow and limited views and beliefs are the only true and right ones existing, and if absolutely anyone does not follow along with that tiny perspective of things, then it is 'the other' who does not want to have 'a discussion', nor even a so-claimed 'intellectual discussion'.

It is like these people were not even aware of what is even actually involved within 'a discussion'.

In just about every thread, if not all of them, what can be clearly seen is that the purpose for these posters being here is never ever to actually have a discussion to learn something, but to just 'tell' others what 'the truth' is, only.

These people believe so strongly in their views they would, literally, want to argue and/or fight 'till the death' over them. But, when they are shown to be 'wrong', or not yet 'clear', like above here, then they, instead, 'run away'.
This thread has devolved into comparing my statement that Islam's Allah being possibly satan, into Christianity being levelled on the same par as Islam.

So I will ask you once again. Where in Christian doctrine are believers in Christ instructed to kill in the name of God?
And, I would tell you again that how you interpret/perceive the word 'kill' is not what was meant and intended, but you, obviously, do not have the ability to comprehend and understand this, let alone have the capability to just consider this.
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:42 am
..as to clear Koran instructions where Muslim are indeed instructed to kill in the name of the Arabic version of "God" Allah - (Satan IMO).
But they are not instructed to kill the human body. How many times do you have to be informed of this before you even just begin to consider this?

It is like you are absolutely closed and shut off here.
puto

Post by puto »

Well, at least the magazine is educated. If the statements cannot be tested by objective scholars seeking depictions of reality; then they have little worth of being exchanged.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Luke 19:27 ESV / 39 helpful votes
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV / 39 helpful votes
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 34 helpful votes
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:12 ESV / 33 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Kropotkin
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I told u judaism/christianity was a death cult, keter. The Jews and Christians were issued direct orders from the god of the Israelites to killeth a buncha people. It says it right there, keter.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

promethean75 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:05 pm I told u judaism/christianity was a death cult, keter. The Jews and Christians were issued direct orders from the god of the Israelites to killeth a buncha people. It says it right there, keter.
K: I personally find it, ''funny'' how they cherry pick the bible, and of course,
anything that might contradict the bible... they are so indoctrinated that
they can't even see or find truth to save their lives.... I find it kinda sad myself...
to be so indoctrinated that there is one truth and one truth only..... and anything
that might contradict it, is automatically wrong... no discussion or thought
or doubt exists.... at all for these people... we call these people,
Christians.... and Muslims and Jews, anyone for whom there is but one
truth and only their god speaks that truth... and no other god can speak
the truth... just their god.....

Kropotkin
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

puto wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:26 am Veritas Aequitas, :lol: seriously, you are learning from the internet?
At present, I would only expect a 'caveman' to ask such a question.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:32 am
promethean75 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:05 pm I told u judaism/christianity was a death cult, keter. The Jews and Christians were issued direct orders from the god of the Israelites to killeth a buncha people. It says it right there, keter.
K: I personally find it, ''funny'' how they cherry pick the bible, and of course,
anything that might contradict the bible... they are so indoctrinated that
they can't even see or find truth to save their lives.... I find it kinda sad myself...
to be so indoctrinated that there is one truth and one truth only..... and anything
that might contradict it, is automatically wrong... no discussion or thought
or doubt exists.... at all for these people... we call these people,
Christians.... and Muslims and Jews, anyone for whom there is but one
truth and only their god speaks that truth... and no other god can speak
the truth... just their god.....

Kropotkin
And the worst offender at that too is Islam. On the long run it would probably be better to get rid of Christianity too and replace it with something better, but overall it's far more empathetic than the other two Abrahamic religions. Judaism should be wiped out too of course, it's almost as bad as Islam.