If Satan exists, it is Allah

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Peter Kropotkin

Re: If Satan exists, it is Allah

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Atla wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm Good religions and philosophies train people to be empathetic towards outsiders too, Islam trains people to be psychopathic towards them. It's the exact opposite of humaneness. Islam is a machine that churns out little quasi-psychopaths. Everyone knows that Islam is the most evil major religion in the world and needs to be dealt with somehow, if humanity is to have a future.
K: a bit prejudiced are we? as you say, "Everyone'' mummmmm, I don't think
that Islam is the ''most evil major religion in the world"" perhaps, I missed
that memo? I point out that Islam is the second major religion in the world,
with a billion followers.... so, is that part of ''Everyone'', you mentioned?

And how exactly does one decide that Islam is the ''most evil major religion
in the world'' what criteria are we using...what standard are you using to decide
that Islam is the ''most evil"... Islam compared to what? so, far you are just
using totally blank and useless statements that mean nothing.... we can't
compare them to something....compare Islam to something that allows
us something to judge Islam by?

Kropotkin
Atla

Post by Atla »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:16 pm
Atla wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 pm Good religions and philosophies train people to be empathetic towards outsiders too, Islam trains people to be psychopathic towards them. It's the exact opposite of humaneness. Islam is a machine that churns out little quasi-psychopaths. Everyone knows that Islam is the most evil major religion in the world and needs to be dealt with somehow, if humanity is to have a future.

in the world'' what criteria are we using...what standard are you using to decide

Kropotkin
You missed a 1400 years long memo, happens. Let me guess, you are an American and have already seen a few doctors who have settled in the US who are Muslims, maybe even talked to one once. And they seem kinda bright and polite fellas, they are civilized and pay their taxes and so on, maybe it's a bit weird how confident they are in their religion but really otherwise they're nothing out of the ordinary. So you don't get what the big deal with Islam is supposed to be.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Yep, one (Kroptkin) just needs to compare the doctrine of religion. I don't recall Christ telling people to kill others (and take their wives as sex slaves) - er the Koran does.

Regarding other religions? Judaism, Hinduism\Seikism, Buddhism ->> not sure I can't say I've investigated their scripture, pehaps someone that has can do a comparison with Islam.

Funny you mention Islamic doctors. My doctor for many years originated from Bangledesh - wears a sari. Turns out part my family on my mothers side came from the same town she does. Recently I told her what I have been up to regarding my art and portrayal of some of my experience of God as a Christian. She had the nerve to tell me that Christ is a load of rubbish as she viewed my website art (androcies.com)! Of course I told her Islam is a load of bollocks, and she is no longer my doctor.
Peter Kropotkin

Atla wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:43 pm

Kropotkin
You missed a 1400 years long memo, happens. Let me guess, you are an American and have already seen a few doctors who have settled in the US who are Muslims, maybe even talked to one once. And they seem kinda bright and polite fellas, they are civilized and pay their taxes and so on, maybe it's a bit weird how confident they are in their religion but really otherwise they're nothing out of the ordinary. So you don't get what the big deal with Islam is supposed to be.
K: oh, so you have me all figured out, right? well, its true, I am an American,
as far as I know, I don't know anyone who is Muslim... and living in
California, I don't care.... worship a god, a dog, the flying spaghetti monster,
or UFO'S..... it really doesn't matter to me....

However, with that said, I did 20 plus years studying religions...
I have read the Koran, the bible, the Torah, Buddhist works,
I have read multiple biographies of religious figures... Jesus, Paul,
Buddha, Confucius, and Mohommed and anyone else who you can think of, in
a religious sense....research... it's kinda what I do...
my favorite religion is actually Jainism.... but hay, I don't have to follow it,
just like it........I actually just spent several months studying Indian Religions,
such as Buddhism and Hinduism...like I said, research.......

so, please, please, give me actual, not prejudice babble about how evil
Islam is, give me real facts that can be researched about how evil Islam is,
but then, you have to define what evil actually is... and you have no idea
about what true evil is....

Humor me.... tell me how Islam is evil and what standard are you using
to define evil? What is evil? and how does that relate to Islam?

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 am Humor me.... tell me how Islam is evil and what standard are you using

Kropotkin
So you don't think the koran scripture which permits Muslims to marry and have sex with pre-menstrual (children) is evil? You don't think much talk about killing non-believers and apostates is evil? You don't think female enemies being kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery is evil?

Since you are so well researched into the scripture of all these religions, perhaps you can enlighten us with a comparison of other religion of a similar immoral and perverse doctrine?
Peter Kropotkin

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 am
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 am Humor me.... tell me how Islam is evil and what standard are you using

Kropotkin
So you don't think the koran scripture which permits Muslims to marry and have sex with pre-menstrual (children) is evil? You don't think much talk about killing non-believers and apostates is evil? You don't think female enemies being kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery is evil?

Since you are so well researched into the scripture of all these religions, perhaps you can enlighten us with a comparison of other religion of a similar immoral and perverse doctrine?
K: the usual can't defend my own statements, so I try to force the other guy
to do my work for me....where exactly in the Koran, does it say to have
sex with pre-menstrual children? and in fact, here in America, today,
we have a problem with females being kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery....
so, how does that relate to the Koran? I am not going to do research that
is really your problem.... but I will make a trade with you....

If you actually find, in the Koran, what you claim to find AND,
point out where exactly in the Koran it is, I shall point out the
very conclusive evil in the Bible... one Koran verse for one biblical
verse... I believe I can show how the bible is more evil than the Koran...
is that acceptable?

Kropotkin
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:53 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:53 am

Kropotkin

K: the usual can't defend my own statements, so I try to force the other guy
to do my work for me....where exactly in the Koran, does it say to have
sex with pre-menstrual children? and in fact, here in America, today,
we have a problem with females being kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery....
so, how does that relate to the Koran?
We are discussing RELIGION and DOCTRINE contained, not the scumbag acts of the general secular population.

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I am not going to do research that
is really your problem.... but I will make a trade with you....

If you actually find, in the Koran, what you claim to find AND,
point out where exactly in the Koran it is, I shall point out the
very conclusive evil in the Bible... one Koran verse for one biblical
verse... I believe I can show how the bible is more evil than the Koran...
is that acceptable?
Of course, but so long as you understand that as a Christian I only subscribe to scripture in the New Testament and particularly statements attributed to Christ.

1. Marriage and sex with pre-menstrual girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIsRJ3hiHpE
Introduction to Surah
65. At-Talâq

4. And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death][] . And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him.

2. Killing on non-believers
“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

Mohammed’s last words: 'Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying."'

3. Killing apostates
Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

4. Rape of captured women enemies
Qur’an 4:24 permits intercourse with women captured in jihad (holy war). The verse states: “And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.” This implies that female captives can be taken as concubines or wives by Muslim men after they have been captured in battle

PS. There are 11 islamic countries that have the death penalty for homosexuals, yes they're killed just just being homosexuals.

So where does Christ instruct anything comparable to the above? :D
Atla

Post by Atla »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 am
Atla wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:43 pm

Kropotkin
K: oh, so you have me all figured out, right? well, its true, I am an American,
as far as I know, I don't know anyone who is Muslim... and living in
California, I don't care.... worship a god, a dog, the flying spaghetti monster,
or UFO'S..... it really doesn't matter to me....

However, with that said, I did 20 plus years studying religions...
I have read the Koran, the bible, the Torah, Buddhist works,
I have read multiple biographies of religious figures... Jesus, Paul,
Buddha, Confucius, and Mohommed and anyone else who you can think of, in
a religious sense....research... it's kinda what I do...
my favorite religion is actually Jainism.... but hay, I don't have to follow it,
just like it........I actually just spent several months studying Indian Religions,
such as Buddhism and Hinduism...like I said, research.......

so, please, please, give me actual, not prejudice babble about how evil
Islam is, give me real facts that can be researched about how evil Islam is,
but then, you have to define what evil actually is... and you have no idea
about what true evil is....

Humor me.... tell me how Islam is evil and what standard are you using

Kropotkin
Aside from how barbaric they are as societies, here it is in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

My country fought them for hundreds of years too. They are insane and relentless. And the biggest problem is that now it's the 21st century and their mentality is still mostly that of 500-1000 years ago. Their mentality hasn't changed, only their military power compared to Christianity has greatly diminished as such barbaric countries couldn't keep up with the pace of technological advancment of the West. But what will happen when nuclear weapons and gene modified viruses become even more available. It's already a smaller miracle that Pakistan didn't accidentally nuke India yet.

Islam is:

PEACE*
*(once every non-Muslim on the planet had been converted to Islam, or killed)
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

puto wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 12:30 pm This is not correct to say about Islam which means peace. Only an opinion is arguable, so only an opinion may serve as the thesis statement of an argument. To say Islam is evil is wrong; not only in expression and ignorance of the evidence. May that evidence be direct or indirect Islam is a peaceful religion. If your thesis needs evidence in the paragraphs; then to back-up the thesis statement. The definition of Clausewitz, "War is an act of force ... which must lead, in theory, to extremes."
Quran "Fight for the sake of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not be violent because Allah does not love aggressors." (al-Baqara 2.190). "If they incline peace; then make peace with." (al-Anfal 8.61). Present day realities are conformist. Do not propagate Islam as an act of war. The Quran is ethical. Establish forgiveness over sin. Ius in bello, "And fight in God's cause against those who wage war against you, but do not transgress limits, for God love not the transgressors" (2.190.) Do not kill innocent people.
Islam is peace which comes from submission to God's will. Do not have Islamophobia a fear of Islam and fear of Muslims.
Please do research and use induction to come to the fact the subjective responses derived from your analysis of the facts. Analysis and synthesis are two different terms in logic.
That is my opinion, I could be wrong. PS, backed up by support and warrants.
I have done a detailed analysis of the 114 chapters, 6236 verses and 77K of words in the Quran:
Excel to Analyze Q Verses in 1400 Themes
viewtopic.php?t=41993

You should cultivate sufficient intellectual integrity and not pass comments without a full understanding of [not agree with] the Quran.

Islam basically means 'submission' to the will of God;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
To qualify as a Muslim, a believer must enter into a covenant [divine contract - mithaq, haq] with God to comply with all the terms of contract in exchange for a promise of salvation in paradise [bonus of 72 virgins thrown in].

The Quran comprised two phases of M's psyche and life, i.e. the early Meccan and the later-Medinian.
The later Medinian verses abrogated and override all related verses in the early Meccan phase.
There are peaceful verses in the early phases of M's life on the early Meccan phase but they are abrogate and overridden by the more violent verses from the later Medinian phase.

If there are any peaceful, good or 'moral' verses they are only valid for believers and not for non-believers [infidel & kafir].

A contracted Muslim is a slave [abd] to Allah and must [contractually obligated] comply fully with Allah's commands to the best of his abilities.
In the Quran, sanction is given to all Muslims to kill non-believers upon the slightest threats [fasadin] to the religion and when the deed is done, they are heavily rewarded.
Amongst 300 violent verses imposed upon non-believer, this is the fundamental evil verse;
  • [Quran 5:33 ]The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption [fasadin] in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;
    — M. Pickthall
The term 'fasadin' in this case of its relevant use, refer to the "slightest threats to the religion" and this had been practiced since the beginning.
This is why believers had killed believers who committed threats [even the slightest e.g. drawings of cartoon of M and other insults to the religion].
Even disbelief in the religions [as disbelievers, infidels, kafir] is a threat to the religion, i.e. if all convert out as disbelievers, the religion will vanish.

There are Muslims [likely the majority] who happen to be good humans, thus they do not comply with this command to kill non-believers who commit even the slightest threats [e.g. drawing of cartoons of M]. Since they [good humans] did not comply with God's command, they are bad believers who have committed a sin and may not qualify to go to paradise.

An evil ideology by itself is not a big issue if its followers are minimal, e.g. like 100,000.
But there is a big issue if the evil ideology is adopted by >1.5 billion believers.
So if only 10% of believers are very evil-prone, there are 150 million of them around the world.
So even there are 1,350 millions of believers who are good humans, but a pool of 150 million evil prone believers feasting on evil laden verses in desperation to save their souls is a very dangerous and such evils is so evident since the 600s AD when that religion emerged.

Humanity need not fear the 1350 millions of such believers, but it is rational to fear :shock: :shock: the inherently evil religion :evil: :evil: and the 150 million evil prone believers. :shock: :shock:

What say you?
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sat May 11, 2024 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Kropotkin
You missed my post?
One charge is Quran and its related texts are worst than the Main Kampf in terms of antisemitism and Jewophobia. This is so evident in real life.

Here again;
Check out this site with [various] statistical analysis of the holy texts
https://www.cspii.org/learn-political-i ... cal-islam/

Jews play an important role in the Islamic doctrine. Mohammed claimed that he was the final prophet of the Abrahamic faith. The Meccan Koran is filled with stories about Jewish figures. Jews are venerated in this part of the Koran. Everything changes in Medina which was a half-Jewish city. The Jews of Medina did not accept Mohammed as the successor of their tradition. Mohammed changes the direction of the prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca and the Koran fills with Jew-hatred and negative verses.
Four years later, there is no free Jew left in Medina.
The fate of the last Jewish tribe was as follows: approximately 800 Jewish men were killed, women were sold into slavery and children were adopted into Islamic families.

also:
https://twitter.com/politicalislam?lang=en

In another post;
I have analyzed the Quran's 6236 verses in >1400 themes, where the evil elements are very evident.
viewtopic.php?t=41993
The evidence [since 911] is so obvious:
Note the statistic of evil committed in this site since 911.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

It was worse before 911 and the potential is the extremists could even exterminate the human species [in the near future] when the get their hands on easily accessible WMDs and they don't have respect for MAD since regardless they will be in paradise, the sooner the better for them.

I did a course in 'Islamic Terrorism' and there are information they had been sourcing for WMDs in the blackmarket as one of their weapons of terror.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

I haven't read the Quran and am only going off hearsay, but is it true that there are more passages in the Quran that call for violence than in the New Testament?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:45 am I haven't read the Quran and am only going off hearsay, but is it true that there are more passages in the Quran that call for violence than in the New Testament?
Could the 'violence' be in relation to like 'a war against what is Wrong, in Life'? you know, like 'a war on drugs', 'a war against terrorism', or 'a war against the axis of evil'?

Could the so-called 'violence' being referred to in the quran or in other texts be against things like what causes and creates 'that' what is again peace and harmony?

Could the 'violence' also be against the Wrong thoughts and thinking within human bodies and not be against human bodies, at all?

Or, have things like this never been considered before, well not by those who are just ' all out against' "islam" ', anyway?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:54 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:45 am I haven't read the Quran and am only going off hearsay, but is it true that there are more passages in the Quran that call for violence than in the New Testament?
Could the 'violence' be in relation to like 'a war against what is Wrong, in Life'? you know, like 'a war on drugs', 'a war against terrorism', or 'a war against the axis of evil'?

Could the so-called 'violence' being referred to in the quran or in other texts be against things like what causes and creates 'that' what is again peace and harmony?

Could the 'violence' also be against the Wrong thoughts and thinking within human bodies and not be against human bodies, at all?

Or, have things like this never been considered before, well not by those who are just ' all out against' "islam" ', anyway?
I've heard it claimed that the Quran only calls for violence in cases where one is being oppressed or pushed to the limit of what one can tolerate or something like that. It's kind of surprising that supposedly Christian nations have had so many wars since Christ seems to have preached peace and love and all that sort of stuff.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 am
Age wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:54 am

I've heard it claimed that the Quran only calls for violence in cases where one is being oppressed or pushed to the limit of what one can tolerate or something like that. It's kind of surprising that supposedly Christian nations have had so many wars since Christ seems to have preached peace and love and all that sort of stuff.
And, some of those people think or believe that they are 'fighting', 'in the name of God', or 'for God', or they are under some sort of delusion like, ' God is on "our side" '. So-called "christians" can be the biggest hypocrites sometimes, and be completely and utterly disillusioned.
puto

Post by puto »

Hold on, you are using the internet and wikipedia for your research?