What is tolerance?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: What is tolerance?

Post by Immanuel Can »

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm I figure that every age has its Gandhi...
Really? :shock:

What makes you think so?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:42 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:33 am
Walker wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:12 am
No one knows. The purpose of the question is to rationally infer and show your work.
I apologize for disappointing.
Gary, I did not introduce the topic of Gandhi. You introduced the topic of Gandhi. That your understanding and interest in your own topical example of Gandhi extends no further than it does, has nothing to do with me. In a similarly shallow vein, neither does your expressed limited understanding of Christianity have anything to do with IC. It’s all yours Gary, including the projections and expressed disappointments with perceived reality. As a neutral, neural witness, my proposal was merely to provide a springboard for you, an elicitation so to speak, for you to dive into your own expressed interest in Gandhi, but not into the shallow end of the Condemnation & Blame Pool (CBP).
I apologize once again. Not sure what you want from me.
Lorikeet

Post by Lorikeet »

He's asking for tolerance.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:23 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm I figure that every age has its Gandhi...
Really? :shock:

What makes you think so?
In the overview, it's always the best of times and the worst of times, and folks make it so. (The details of rational proof were lost in the first transmission attempt, but that's the gist.)

:)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:00 am
I apologize once again. Not sure what you want from me.
Evidence of comprehension.