What could make morality objective?

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Re: What could make morality objective?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Peter Holmes wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:19 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:10 pm
Peter Holmes wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:06 pm
What? I'm a pathological liar. And Kant's distinction between noumena and phenomena is 'entirely consistent with both modern science and modern psychology'. And I don't want to admit that I exist.

Wtf are you talking about? Frankly, if this is what you've got, do one. Not interested.
Still more of the same routine, deliberately misunderstanding what I say (what I repeat), ignoring fields of science, ignoring psychology in general, playing the victim, running away etc.

This is weak. Will you tell us one day, what the actual reason is why you don't want to admit that you exist?

What do you expect from coming to such a philosophy forum? That people will assure you that you indeed don't exist?
Yep. Dick-for-brains, for sure. Note to everyone: don't bother with Atla any more.
Atla, Dick-for-brains, gnat, had been in my ignored list since a long time ago.
Atla

Re: What could make morality objective?

Post by Atla »

Well at least you two finally agree on something. After all you both live in some kind of alternative reality.