The Soundness [???] of Godel's Argument for God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

godelian

Re: The Soundness [???] of Godel's Argument for God

Post by godelian »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:55 pm Anyway i can prove to u that the glass is a glass if and only if the following conditions are met:
Now you still have to send me irrefutable proof about it from your location to mine. What exactly are you going to write in the digital file that could not possibly be a fabrication?

I hope that it is not a TikTok video because TikTok videos are increasingly becoming the benchmark for forgery. Attention-seeking girls use its vast array of filters and other AI to catfish their horde of admiring thirsty simps.

I still want to see the first digitally-signed file that irrefutably proves anything about the physical universe.
Skepdick

Re: The Soundness [???] of Godel's Argument for God

Post by Skepdick »

godelian wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:35 am
promethean75 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:55 pm Anyway i can prove to u that the glass is a glass if and only if the following conditions are met:
Now you still have to send me irrefutable proof about it from your location to mine. What exactly are you going to write in the digital file that could not possibly be a fabrication?

I hope that it is not a TikTok video because TikTok videos are increasingly becoming the benchmark for forgery. Attention-seeking girls use its vast array of filters and other AI to catfish their horde of admiring thirsty simps.

I still want to see the first digitally-signed file that irrefutably proves anything about the physical universe.
None of that matters. We could be sitting next to each other.

We are both looking at it.
You look - I look. We are looking at the same thing.

Prove that the label "apple' applies to the object.
It's labeled as an "ipod" - why isn't it one?