Let's talk about parallel universe...

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

billssw

Re: Let's talk about parallel universe...

Post by billssw »

Imagine that this is a three-dimensional space with a center and countless radii. The starting point of each radius is called "A" and they are all connected at the center, while the other end of the radius is called "B". We can imagine each radius as "an independent individual's thinking world". Their starting and ending points "A" are all connected at the center of the circle. This intersection point on the circumference is the "only connection" place for these radii. We call this center point the CLASSIC UNIVERSE.

Or we can say that each of our independent individual thoughts has its own "cosmic channel", but they all intersect at the starting point, that is, the center point A! Therefore, this will create an illusion for us -- "We have only one universe, and we are all in this universe."

Remember the famous saying in the neuroscience community: everything in the world is just a projection of our brain; and the famous saying of general relativity and quantum mechanics: time and space are empty and do not exist.

If the causal laws of space and time in one to six dimensions are all "empty and ethereal", then this classical universe is really just a "projection of the human brain."

Here, we can associate that "any point" on the circumference is also illusory for the entire circumference. And if the parallel universe is that circumference, this classical universe is the "any point" on that circumference.
billssw

Post by billssw »

billssw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:29 pm Imagine that this is a three-dimensional space with a center and countless radii. The starting point of each radius is called "A" and they are all connected at the center, while the other end of the radius is called "B". We can imagine each radius as "an independent individual's thinking world". Their starting and ending points "A" are all connected at the center of the circle. This intersection point on the circumference is the "only connection" place for these radii. We call this center point the CLASSIC UNIVERSE.

Or we can say that each of our independent individual thoughts has its own "cosmic channel", but they all intersect at the starting point, that is, the center point A! Therefore, this will create an illusion for us -- "We have only one universe, and we are all in this universe."

Remember the famous saying in the neuroscience community: everything in the world is just a projection of our brain; and the famous saying of general relativity and quantum mechanics: time and space are empty and do not exist.

If the causal laws of space and time in one to six dimensions are all "empty and ethereal", then this classical universe is really just a "projection of the human brain."

Here, we can associate that "any point" on the circumference is also illusory for the entire circumference. And if the parallel universe is that circumference, this classical universe is the "any point" on that circumference.

Why are parallel universes so mysterious? Because they not only "appear to be independent of each other, but are actually interconnected"; moreover, they are divided into high and low levels, with the lowest level close to one dimension and the highest level close to eight dimensions. What's even better is that since they are parallel The universe is essentially a cross-connected universe, so if taken individually, whether it is one or eight dimensions, it is "meaningless". The important thing is that they must be "combined" to make sense, such as " The "One Dimension of the Parallel Universe" and the "Eight Dimensions of the Parallel Universe" are combined because everything in the world appears to be static matter, but is actually dynamic energy.

Closer to home, the center point A of the circle we mentioned in the previous post, which is where all the radii begin to intersect, can also be said to be the "low-level parallel universe". It is the "sensory world" of us humans and even all things. Then, the high-level What is a parallel universe? That is our spiritual world, please savor it.

Post by Age »

As can be clearly seen here, some people imagine some things, and then speak as though what they have imagined to be true is actually true.

Self-delusion was far more common, back in the days when this was being written.
Atla

Post by Atla »

billssw wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:12 pm 7 dimensions:
The 7th dimension is an infinite space-time universe with infinite dark matter and dark energy, which corresponds to the limited dark matter and dark energy in our 6-dimensional classical finite space-time universe. If the 7th dimension is an infinite icy ocean, then our 6-dimensional classical universe is just This is just a small and limited small ice ball !
I also think that we live in an at least 6-7 dimensional world, but I think it's premature to say that infinite dark matter and dark energy belong to any higher dimension. Because we can't even see our entire universe in 4 dimensions. Beyond the edge of the observable 4D universe but still within our 4D universe, things could change wildly, which could counteract all the imbalance we see in the observable universe: balance the matter-antimatter asymmetry, balance the gravity-dark energy asymmetry, maybe also make entropy universally constant (I'm assuming here that symmetry is the ultimate axiom). And dark matter could just be WIMPs after all. A 7th dimension could be more like infinite everything.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Atla wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:11 am
The 7th dimension is an infinite space-time universe with infinite dark matter and dark energy, which corresponds to the limited dark matter and dark energy in our 6-dimensional classical finite space-time universe. If the 7th dimension is an infinite icy ocean, then our 6-dimensional classical universe is just This is just a small and limited small ice ball !
I also think that we live in an at least 6-7 dimensional world, but I think it's premature to say that infinite dark matter and dark energy belong to any higher dimension. Because we can't even see our entire universe in 4 dimensions. Beyond the edge of the observable 4D universe but still within our 4D universe, things could change wildly, which could counteract all the imbalance we see in the observable universe: balance the matter-antimatter asymmetry, balance the gravity-dark energy asymmetry, maybe also make entropy universally constant (I'm assuming here that symmetry is the ultimate axiom). And dark matter could just be WIMPs after all. A 7th dimension could be more like infinite everything.
Sir, thanks for your conductive common, dark matter is also " infinite everything " itself.
Sometimes we better think things " in a simple way" rather than " complicate way ".
English has one saying " SIMPLE IS THE BEST" .
billssw

Post by billssw »

Age wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:55 pm As can be clearly seen here, some people imagine some things, and then speak as though what they have imagined to be true is actually true.

Self-delusion was far more common, back in the days when this was being written.
Thanks for your common Sir, it helps me alot
billssw

Post by billssw »

put it in a simple way ︰ 1-6 dimensions ( finite dark matter and dark enery ) , 7 dimensions and parallel universe ( infinite dark matter energy ) 8 , 0 dimension ( NO DARK MATTER ENERGY , NOTHING BUT JUST EVERYTHING, JUST THE ORIGIN OF DARK MATTER ENERGY EVEN THE ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING )
Atla

Post by Atla »

billssw wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:56 am
Sir, thanks for your conductive common, dark matter is also " infinite everything " itself.
Sometimes we better think things " in a simple way" rather than " complicate way ".
Dark matter has probably nothing to do with "infinite everything".

Post by Age »

billssw wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:01 am
Age wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:55 pm As can be clearly seen here, some people imagine some things, and then speak as though what they have imagined to be true is actually true.

Thanks for your common Sir, it helps me alot
How does my comment here help you a lot, exactly?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:45 am
What even is 'infinite everything'?

And, as for the made up 'dark matter' term it is just like the made up 'multiverse' term.

Some people just cannot comprehend and understand what the, infinite and eternal, Universe is made up of, exactly, and how It works, exactly, so terms, with impossible definitions, are made up in an attempt to deflect away from the Fact that some people cannot even begin to start to explain their beliefs.

These are just more examples of the way these adult human beings, back then, were deceiving "themselves".
billssw

Post by billssw »

Sir, thanks for your sincerely reply , i will take it seriously.

Psychologically speaking, there are only two opposites in this world, one is " myself " and the other is "other people ".

Regarding the "other people" here, we don't need to deliberately subdivide them into such as good people, bad people, black people, white people, yellow people, happy people, sad people, men, women, tall people, short people, fat people, thin people, vegetarian people, exercise people, generous people, careful people, old people, adults, young people, etc...

We only need to simplify the complex and reduce it to "other people". This is truth, goodness and beauty. If we really want to subdivide it deliberately, we may be able to divide it into ten million, one hundred million or even infinite names, but this has no meaning at all.

The above "other people" can be substituted as "dark matter", and the above "infinite names" are "infinite everything".

Precisely because "dark matter" is "unknown thing", just like "x" in algebra, we can flexibly refer to it as "infinite everything".
Atla

Post by Atla »

billssw wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:01 am

Psychologically speaking, there are only two opposites in this world, one is " myself " and the other is "other people ".

Regarding the "other people" here, we don't need to deliberately subdivide them into such as good people, bad people, black people, white people, yellow people, happy people, sad people, men, women, tall people, short people, fat people, thin people, vegetarian people, exercise people, generous people, careful people, old people, adults, young people, etc...

We only need to simplify the complex and reduce it to "other people". This is truth, goodness and beauty. If we really want to subdivide it deliberately, we may be able to divide it into ten million, one hundred million or even infinite names, but this has no meaning at all.

The above "other people" can be substituted as "dark matter", and the above "infinite names" are "infinite everything".

Precisely because "dark matter" is "unknown thing", just like "x" in algebra, we can flexibly refer to it as "infinite everything".
Ignorant, nonsensical word salad. Dark matter is very far from being a universal concept.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Age wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:55 am

And, as for the made up 'dark matter' term it is just like the made up 'multiverse' term.

Some people just cannot comprehend and understand what the, infinite and eternal, Universe is made up of, exactly, and how It works, exactly, so terms, with impossible definitions, are made up in an attempt to deflect away from the Fact that some people cannot even begin to start to explain their beliefs.

These are just more examples of the way these adult human beings, back then, were deceiving "themselves".

Sir, thanks for your conductive common. 

Scientific calculations show that the weight of the observable and known stars in the universe is simply not enough to sustain the movement of the entire planet. For example, the weight of the sun in the solar system is not enough to sustain the entire solar system, and there is at least 90% of the gravity gap left. According to This discovery can only mean that dark matter is maintaining the operation of the entire galaxy. Because we don't know what kind of matter it is, we call it "dark" matter.

The above has been confirmed by experts from NASA in the United States.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:55 am

Ignorant, clueless blatherings of an idiot.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind, mind-matter duality, evolution, time travel and infinite human potential beliefs, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
billssw

Post by billssw »

Atla wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:06 am
billssw wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:01 am

Ignorant, nonsensical word salad. Dark matter is very far from being a universal concept.
Sir , you are right , according to scentific , DARK MATTER is just 
"STH THEY DONT EXACTLY KNOW" ,just like "x" in algebra. 

The word "DARK"just mean " unknown ". 
Even we also dont exaclty know  "x" in algebra, but every calculation is just keep going as usual , just as sun rise from the East.