The Democrat Party Hates America

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: The Democrat Party Hates America

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:34 am State of the USA

- Easter used to be … God Visibility Day.
Do Americans no longer celebrate the death of Jesus?
Resurrection. You're old enough to know that by now. Act your age instead of acting stupid.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Do try and focus.

Keyword: Lawfare.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:36 am
Harbal wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:34 am State of the USA

- Easter used to be … God Visibility Day.
Do Americans no longer celebrate the death of Jesus?
Resurrection. You're old enough to know that by now. Act your age instead of acting stupid.
Oh no, I can't do that, Walker. 🙂
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sure you can. Just try a little harder.

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

The Left is intellectually bankrupt, thus their reliance on thuggary and starting wars. For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNl--ZBItE

Pelosi (Democrat): Joe Biden created nine million jobs in his term in office. Donald Trump has the worst record of job loss of any president, so we just have to make sure people know …
MSNBC Interviewer: That was a global pandemic.
Pelosi (Democrat): (Shooting the death ray from her eyes) He had the worst record of any president. We’ve had other concerns in our country. If you want to be an apologist for Donald Trump, that may be your role, but it ain’t mine …
MSNBC Interviewer: I don’t think anyone can accuse me of that.
Pelosi (Democrat): blah blah blah.

What a maroon. :lol:
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Walker wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 pm The Left is intellectually bankrupt, thus their reliance on thuggary and starting wars. For example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNl--ZBItE

Pelosi (Democrat): Joe Biden created nine million jobs in his term in office. Donald Trump has the worst record of job loss of any president, so we just have to make sure people know …
MSNBC Interviewer: That was a global pandemic.
Pelosi (Democrat): (Shooting the death ray from her eyes) He had the worst record of any president. We’ve had other concerns in our country. If you want to be an apologist for Donald Trump, that may be your role, but it ain’t mine …
MSNBC Interviewer: I don’t think anyone can accuse me of that.
Pelosi (Democrat): blah blah blah.

What a maroon. :lol:
OMG, a politician acting in a partisan, political manner! I'm certainly glad you pointed that out, who would have imagined? Of course I'm sure there are no Republican examples out there.

... talk about partisan...
Alexiev

Post by Alexiev »

According to sworn testimony, Trump likes getting spanked with a rolled up magazine. It turns him on.

The "golden showers" rumor emanating from Russia remains unconfirmed.
Walker

Post by Walker »

LuckyR wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:47 pm
OMG, a politician acting in a partisan, political manner! I'm certainly glad you pointed that out, who would have imagined? Of course I'm sure there are no Republican examples out there.

... talk about partisan...
- You’re quite welcome. However, your probing analysis based on that generalized view doesn’t measure up to the absurdity of specifics.
- Since that tickled your fancy, this link should make you giggle, because “fantasies” calls on a larger population than just politicians, and thus is even more vague and generalized, sanitized, defended-ized, and perfumed for the pleasure of lying Leftists.

Biden tells a lie a minute during CNN interview
https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/opinion/b ... interview/
The White House rarely allows President Biden to sit down for interviews, and Wednesday’s chat with CNN’s Erin Burnett shows why.
In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute.
From whoppers about the economy to prevarications on Israel, Biden spun a fantasyland of a presidency that voters know is false. (underlining added)
- They say Trump just gathered 100,000 fans for a rally on the beach.
- Without seeing a one-by-one head count, that sounds excessive. Could be half of that, only 50,000 or so.
- Only. And Biden can’t even fill a high school auditorium.

Just wait until Biden wins the election in November … or maybe it will be Michelle, since the Lefties can only fool idiots these days, which doesn’t mean they will lose the vote because of disapproval. Then there's a chance of seeing some really nasty Partisanship, eh? Or, maybe that's giving too much lion credit to the population.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Alexiev wrote: According to sworn testimony ...
Ain't that sumthin'. It's amazing what a public education can do to corrupt the comprehension of true gravitas, these days. These days, it just means a sharp crease in the pants, and a presidental "style" that would play well in Hollywood.

Some totalitarian somewhere no doubtedly said the equivilant of ... give me just a generation to change perception, the world, and reality.

Folks with grandkids* and greatgrandkids have seen the narrative of history, and corruption, change in real time over several generations.

* Not all with kids have goats.