Is the Catholic Response Regarding Advocates in Christianity Fallacious?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Is the Catholic Response Regarding Advocates in Christianity Fallacious?

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:43 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:31 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:00 am

Notice and see how these posters here will not just answer very simply asked clarifying questions, at all, because even if they attempted to with lies or deceit, then they would still end up contradicting "themselves" and/or being hypocritical. So, imagine if they, let alone, actually answered the clarifying questions I pose, and ask them, Honestly and OPENLY, and what would be the actual outcome would be of doing so?
Yes that is in fact exactly what you did. and that is why you got the Laughs. :D :D :D
Once again, I will now have to ask this one another clarifying question. What is 'it' 'in fact exactly' that I, supposedly, did here "sculptor"?

Was 'it';

Not just answer very simply asked clarifying questions, at all? If yes, then where and when?

If I did attempt to answer those questions, then would I, supposedly, end up contradicting, or being hypocritical? If yes, then how and why?

Or, something else?

Also, are you OPEN and Honest enough to just say what 'it' is, exactly, that you are laughing at here?
:D :D
So hilarious.
Such a gift to humour
:D :D
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:00 am Notice and see how these posters here will not just answer very simply asked clarifying questions, at all, because even if they attempted to with lies or deceit, then they would still end up contradicting "themselves" and/or being hypocritical.
Are they also defying you because they are kindi gnats in an existential crisis?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:02 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:00 am Notice and see how these posters here will not just answer very simply asked clarifying questions, at all, because even if they attempted to with lies or deceit, then they would still end up contradicting "themselves" and/or being hypocritical.
Are they also defying you because they are kindi gnats in an existential crisis?
Why do you say and claim that they are defying me?