True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 pm In the year 2105 when the war to legalize beastiality is being waged by the Left and animals are given legal rights to safeguard their welfare, etc., the big argument against it will be that the animal hasn't granted its consent to the sexual act.

Here's what beastiality proponents will counter with: well they don't give their consent to be slaughtered and eaten and u still do that, doncha?
Probably...but is that really a True Story of the Day??
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I should inform u that last year i announced publicly that i would be using this thread for miscellaneous content. After a brief but violent encounter with VT over rights to the thread, I won the battle through attrition and began posting here (instead of starting a thread for every random postoid i feel like making).

Shortly thereafter i posted the single most funniest thing to ever happen at this site. The meme dialogue between serial killers. It's back around january somewhere. Pages 25 and then again at 31. Some of my best material. It was the Kohberger thing that set it off I think.

But really tho everything is a true story of the day, bro. Even something that is false would be part of a true story of the day, since what was true of that day would be that something in it was false.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:16 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:15 amMy analysis of experiences since 1997 confirms to me that there is an intelligence behind the construct to our perceivable reality - it's..

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. 'God' is A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

So my post you are quizzing is point 2. of the consideration. That we have evolved into a simulation, that our consciousness is within a system that constructs our reality indiscernible from the original reality. That "God" is a man made AI system that provides the simulated reality to our consciousness. This "God" judges by way of our choices as to whether we reincarnate through time of said system.

In regards to entropy, the reason being that our consciousness existing within a simulation is far more efficient than actually having the mass of our human body to move around and feed. So it is inevitable when local resources diminish to such an extent that we would evolve into a super efficient state.

Personally I am sticking on point 1. or 3. ..however I would not be suprised if point 2. is IT.
The reason that you or anybody feels that Consciousness is a Simulation/Simulacra is...because it is. I understand your rationalization of reality. I don't see anything wrong with how you're interpreting Entropy, from that premise. It doesn't make any logical sense for Entropy to be a 'negative' force affecting the entire Universe/Existence, let alone "equally".
How is what has been apparent on Earth for millenia, fighting for resources not a "negative force"?

...that is a result of ENTROPY.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 amHow is what has been apparent on Earth for millenia, fighting for resources not a "negative force"?

Because Life is a positive expression of Existence?

When Life is young, it regenerates and grows very quickly, Growth.
When Life is old, it degenerates and decays very quickly, Entropy.

Therefore, what people identify as 'Entropy' is degeneration or a breakdown of Force, de-acceleration.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:03 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:52 amHow is what has been apparent on Earth for millenia, fighting for resources not a "negative force"?

Because Life is a positive expression of Existence?

When Life is young, it regenerates and grows very quickly, Growth.
When Life is old, it degenerates and decays very quickly, Entropy.

Therefore, what people identify as 'Entropy' is degeneration or a breakdown of Force, de-acceleration.
No, actually entropy is a reduction of useful energy (resources). God is not ALL love and happy happy happy - it has a REASON. :twisted:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This is my $50 per hour guy Shakir the Muslim master carpenter. His skill as a carpenter is matched only by his piety and complete dedication to his beliefs. He doesn't pray every five hours on an rug but he observes the fasting periods and eats all the right food and is super respectful and polite. I have never heard him curse/cuss.

He still works for a guy i used to work for three-four years ago. I quit the guy and now I'm stealing his employee and payin him twice what he's payin em.

Bob has given him two raises since he's been with him. Now making $26 per hour he told me. Shakir is worth at least $35 at his skill level, even if he worked with a crew becuz he'd be a lead dude.

Here he's putting posts in as I return from Lowe's. very nice.

His favorite phrase, what he constantly says, is 'yes, this is veddy good' like a waiter or sumthin. Or like a wise old arabic merchant examining a piece of gold or some silk or sumthing under a big tent at a trader post in the desert.

When u have a guy u don't have to supervise and u can leave, u got a 35 dollar or more guy.

https://streamable.com/fsykzy
Last edited by promethean75 on Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

See I fucked up tho becuz the first time I came around the corner (right before clip) I DID say 'very nice' like borat and Shakir WAS like 'yes, this is good'... and I didn't record it. Shoulda gone with my gut and just recorded the first time... id'a got it on tape.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

When the last thing u remember before becomming an unemployed half senile crazy person wandering the subway was mike tyson's punch out on nintendo. Everything other that punch out is lost forever. A permanent psycho-emotional regression back to the innocent and conflict free days of his youth... before the drugs and/or alcohol, the prison time and homelessness.

U do what u gotta do to cope, brother. But seriously, remember glass joe the first one? Bald Bull; u wait for him to charge, and after his third hop, u dodge left or right and then hit em in the stomach, knocking him down. The ONLY way to beat em; after the bull rush. Be like

https://kaotic.com/video/3b254bba_20240329222348_t

The Bull Rush
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

As we determined earlier that there is the question of why the universe hasn't already reached absolute entropy if it is infinite in duration, we may now pose this question: could entropy have begun with the beginning of our big bang and our observable universe is a recurrence, repetition or some cyclical phase happening in a larger system? One that exists and operates in ways we are as of yet unable to perceive or understand. Bro this may even make Kant right. A noumenal reality that produces no perceivable sense data for our sensory organs. Becuz check it. Perceivable realities consist of things moving about and changing, losing energy, ultimately cooling down; this process of dissolution is what drives change in our entropic universe.

If this noumenal reality could produce sense data, it would have to experience entropy as well (which comes with having atoms that make up things). If that's the case, cue the entropy and infinity problem again: this noumenal reality should have already transpired if it were infinite and experienced entropy (as one of its natural laws).

This may be the only way to exonerate that problem of entropy and infinite time. U have to ultimately posit an existing energy system that somehow doesn't experience entropy itself*, but produces it whenever a universe (big bang) happens sonewhere in it.

* if it did, it'd be open to the same problem our universe has; why hasn't the big chill happened to it yet?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am As we determined earlier that there is the question of why the universe hasn't already reached absolute entropy if it is infinite in duration,
Here is another prime example of blindness, caused by and from one's 'currently' held onto belief. This one has proposed a rhetorical question, only, based on nothing more than what this one 'currently' believes is true, and which this one believes the never presented answer for 'determines' that the Universe began and that the Universe will end in a heat death.

The 'circular, and blind, reasoning' here is blatantly obvious.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 amwe may now pose this question: could entropy have begun with the beginning of our big bang and our observable universe is a recurrence, repetition or some cyclical phase happening in a larger system?
Were you not yet aware that the so-called 'observable universe' is not 'the Universe's, itself?

'We' were talking about 'the Universe', and not just some part of the Universe.

Also, depending on your use of the 'we' word here, 'we' have not determined, what 'you' are determined to believe and express is absolutely true here
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am One that exists and operates in ways we are as of yet unable to perceive or understand.
What 'you' are not yet able to perceive and understand does not necessarily have any bearing at all on what 'we' nor 'I' perceive and understand.

Also, your very limited and closed way of 'looking at' things here is why you have not yet been able to perceive and understand what is the actual irrefutable Truth here.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am Bro this may even make Kant right. A noumenal reality that produces no perceivable sense data for our sensory organs. Becuz check it. Perceivable realities consist of things moving about and changing, losing energy, ultimately cooling down; this process of dissolution is what drives change in our entropic universe.
See just how persistent this one is in trying to instill in you readers here, the exact same belief that this one had instilled in it and is now holding onto and maintaining, about how the Universe is entropic?

In case you are still unaware "promethean75" you have yet to provide and show the proof that you have for your 'current' beliefs here, that is; if you actually have any.

Do you have any proof for your claim here that the Universe began, and is entropic, or is this just what you 'currently' believe is true alone?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am If this noumenal reality could produce sense data, it would have to experience entropy as well (which comes with having atoms that make up things). If that's the case, cue the entropy and infinity problem again: this noumenal reality should have already transpired if it were infinite and experienced entropy (as one of its natural laws).
But, the Universe is, fundamentally, made up of matter, and, a distance between and around matter. The Universe is not, fundamentally, made up of atoms.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am This may be the only way to exonerate that problem of entropy and infinite time.
But there is no problem at all here. Well not to me anyway.

There is, however, a problem to and for you here only because you are believing things to be true here, which are not.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:06 am U have to ultimately posit an existing energy system that somehow doesn't experience entropy itself*, but produces it whenever a universe (big bang) happens sonewhere in it.

* if it did, it'd be open to the same problem our universe has; why hasn't the big chill happened to it yet?
Why do 'you' call 'the' Universe, Itself, 'our universe'?

Do 'you' have some sort of superiority complex going on here?

Why do you continue to believe a so-called 'big chill' is going to happen and is necessary?

What actual proof do you have for this persistent belief of yours here?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

earthquake hits Lebanon New Jersey (about 50 miles west of New York city) - (about 4.8 on the Richter scale)

-Imp
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

There u go, boss. That's how u give a deck its mojo back.

1000001476.jpg
1000001476.jpg (84.91 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://sendvid.com/elii78sg

See a good painter'll load the brush enough on the first dip so that he only has to go back to the can one time. My patented move is distributing heavy blots of paint across the board and then passing through em as I run the brush. This eliminates the superfluous movement of having to dip the brush so often.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Meanwhile lumpenproletariat homeless camps are goin up in my hood.

https://sendvid.com/ukgjwjmo
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Closed the window and can't remember to what and where i was posting.

Romanticism is like Ideological ghosting. When your model isn't workable anymore but the fantasy of it remains as a kind of mental construct that allows u to condemn the present circumstances as teleologically wrong, as a mistake, as a detour or wrong turn in world politics, etc. Something that gives u cause and reason for the ennui u experience daily through disappointment. Everything is being caused becuz you're nationalism can't be realized by the world. So u ride the tiger like Evola to get through it.

A Jamesian praxis model would observe the pragmatic uses and effects of this ghosting on the individual psyche of the person who identifies as Roman, Spartan, or Nazi. The results show that the individual achieves a great deal of catharsis through exhibiting rebellious energy and intellect toward the status quo. So imaginary the forces may be, the effects of the virtual fantasy of a small port town in 800 Italy where pure bred Italian debutantes of noble stock pick flowers from fields and giggle, are quite extraordinary in their driving force toward cynicism and ultimately ideological rebellion against internationalism.

Old romantic and aristocratic nationalisms are just the active nostalgic forces of sentimentalism in politics and culture. It's an existential anxiousness to fill the void of nihilism with something resembling purpose and therefore needing effort. A cause, to work for, something bigger than the individual that the individual participates in, etc. Another spook, but a strong nation guiding one that's had both good and bad results.