questions and answers: Kropotkin style

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Peter Kropotkin

questions and answers: Kropotkin style

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

when I look at life and the human condition,
I don't see/seek answers, I see/seek questions....for me anyway,
it is about the questions we ask, not the answers we find....

when I look at the greats, I don't see their answers, I see their
questions... that Newton was great because he asked the question,
why do apples fall to the ground? or so goes the tradition...
as far as I can tell, answers change, and sometimes dramatically change...

what is the meaning of life? is one such question and that answer changes...
and at times, dramatically changes...the meaning or purpose of existence
can change from making money, to getting married, to seeking out god...
and then finding out god isn't an answer, but a question...

many seek out answers to quell their confusion about the meaning of life
or to just quell their confusion... to seek out certainty is about quelling those
doubts that linger in one's mind...but for me, the whole point is the doubts...
the questions... not the answers...as I have previously mentioned,
I see the universe in terms of randomness and chance and probabilities...
and those aren't answers, those are questions... my hearing loss is from
a random, chance event.. and if we to be totally honest, a good deal
of events that have impacted our lives, were random, chance events
that just happened to us... nothing more.... meeting mates, finding a job,
getting hurt, all random events that happen by chance.. and often times,
defining a life...

how does one find certainty within our random events that define our lives?
the entire theory of evolution is a theory about randomness and probability...
probability is the definition of evolution.... there is nothing to be certain
of, in the theory of evolution...and so, what is a certainty in evolution?
have your people get in touch with my people with an answer about the
certainty in evolution...

now one might say, but Kropotkin, I don't have people as you described it...
but that is what I call a snapshot of our current, present day reality...
we quite often say things that reflect the current moment... I am married,
but the reality might be, I am married at this present minute, I might not
be tomorrow.. or next week or next year... we speak of events as they
are spread over time, but the reality is that when we speak of events,
I am married.. that is simply a snapshot of this second, nothing more...
and we can't have certainty given that our current moment is just right now..
this second... for I may die of a heart attack in 10 minutes time... or my
wife may die of a heart attack in 10 minutes... and I am no longer married...
I have no certainty in the future, even a future 10 minutes from now....

a random event may stop me from being married any longer..
and I shall be sad.... but no less in certainty.. I cannot be certain
of any aspect of my life.. just I am alive, at this second and this place...
that is all I got, nothing more...and no certainty about my life in
5 or 10 minutes.... that is why I only have questions and no answers,
because a ''true'' answer right now, may not be true in 10 minutes...

our certainty and ''truth'' is tied up in the snapshot of this second,
nothing more.. that tree is standing tall.... that is a snapshot of that
tree, right here right now.... but that isn't guaranteed in 5 minutes...
a truth, an answer is only good, of value, in the right here, right now...
a snapshot of this very second and nothing more...

a question however isn't a snapshot of this very second, a question
is open-ended and leaves open the possibility of tomorrow or
even next week...next year, or the next century... once we answer
the question, we date it to this second and to this place...a snapshot
of the moment...

so, when I say I have a certainty of gods' non-existence.... what that really says,
is that at this moment, at this place, I don't believe in god... it is a snapshot
of my beliefs and values at this second, at this place, nothing more...

so, when I look at life... I don't see answers, I see questions..
because an answer, any answer is a snapshot to this very second, this place...
whereas a question, can lead us into the next minute, the next hour
the next day or the next century...

Kropotkin

Re: questions and answers: Kropotkin style

Post by Age »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm when I look at life and the human condition,
And, obviously just asking more and more questions, while never actually answering them, would be and is Truly 'just a waste'.

As can be clearly seen here throughout these writings. Just asking questions, while providing no actual answers, serves absolutely no purpose at all.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm when I look at the greats, I don't see their answers, I see their
questions...
So, what are 'they' then, supposedly 'great' in relation to, exactly?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm that Newton was great because he asked the question,
And, so to do questions change, and sometimes dramatically change, as well. But, so what?

Also, there are questions like; 'What is the solution to all of our problems?', or, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' Which, by the way, 'the answer' to holds 'the solution', and thus 'the resolution', to all of human being's problems.

Combine this with the Fact that 'a problem' is just 'a question', posed for a solution.

So, the answer to the question, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' is, and was, the 'resolution' to all of human being's problems, forever more.

'That answer' is the resolution, and solution to all problems. And, within every 'solution' there exists a formula. Now, the formula can then be used for 'all problems'. That is; for all questions posed, and asked, for a solution. That formula, and thus solution, then will be and is, literally, the 're-solution' for all the so-called 'world's problems'.

Now, there are no actual 'world problems', as absolutely all the problems, in the world/Universe, are, literally, made up and created by human beings. So, it could be said and argued that 'all problems' are, literally, caused and created by human beings. After all human beings are the only known animal or create that ask questions, as thus they are the only ones that ask the questions that are 'posed for solutions', as well. This means that absolutely 'all problems' are, literally, created by human beings alone. And, human beings are the only 'problem solving' creatures as well.

Now, 'the answer', thus 'the solution', to the question, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' is; by just being truly Honest, truly Open, and by seriously Wanting to. There is no use saying things like, 'We want to fix the 'drug problem', or the 'homeless problem', as there is no actual question posed for a solution.

What is the 'actual problem', exactly, which wants or needs 'to be solved'? This has to be distinguished first, before any 'real problem' can be solved. And then, because there is 'a solution' to 'every problem', only then can 'the, actual, problem', be resolved. The answer to every question posed for a solution is the actual and, literal, resolution.

The answer to the question, 'How can we solve all problems?' is; with absolute Honesty, Openness, and a serious desire, or Want, to. So, the solution is Honesty, Openness, and Want, which is also the formula within the solution. The formula therefore is H.O.W.

Now, as some are already aware, doing the exact same thing over and over again while expecting different results in not the more intelligent thing to do. So, using the formula to find or discover the actual answers, and solutions, to so-called 'real world problems' needs 'change', from past ways or past behaviors. Therefore, finding the answers to all of our problems needs Honesty, Openness, and a serious desire or Want to change, for the better. There is, obviously, no use changing for the worse. So, always seeking to change for the better, is better.

So now, if one wants to find and discover the answer to the so-called 'age old problem, and question', 'Who am 'I'?' one just needs to answer that question while seriously Wanting to, Honesty, and Open.

Therefore, by using the formula H.O.W, or W.H.O one cannot just find out and discover who 'they' are, exactly, but also 'who' 'I' am, exactly, as well as being able to find and discover the solutions and answers to all of 'our problems', exactly, and Accurately.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm what is the meaning of life? is one such question and that answer changes...
and at times, dramatically changes...
But, contrary to what you say and believe here, 'the actual answer' does not actually change. Although obviously you adult human beings continually change, and in doing so continually change in 'the way' you 'look at' and 'see' things, individually and collectively.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm the meaning or purpose of existence
Here 'we' have 'the view' of only one individual human being, only, and alone here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm many seek out answers to quell their confusion about the meaning of life
or to just quell their confusion...
So, does this mean that you, personally, do not have any confusion here "peter Kropotkin", or that 'your 'current' answer to; What is the meaning of life?' is not a confused answer? Or, something else here?

Or, are you really just trying to claim that by you just asking questions only means that you are not confused here, in Life?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm to seek out certainty is about quelling those
the questions... not the answers...
So, what is the 'whole point' of 'this', exactly?

Or, are you even unsure of this as well?

Are you always 'in doubt', which, by the way, is just another form of 'confusion' and 'being confused' anyway, right?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm as I have previously mentioned,
Yes, 'you' do continually tell 'us' this.

And, if this is what you want to believe is absolutely true, and so not be open to anything else, then by all means do so and so keep telling 'us' how you see the Universe.

But, how you 'see' things will never be actually agreed with and accepted as being actually True until you provide the actual proof for what you 'see'.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm and those aren't answers, those are questions...
But, any one only has to 'look at' your actual words there to 'see' that there is no actual questions at all there.

you just told 'us' what 'you' 'see', only.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm my hearing loss is from
a random, chance event..
So, to this one there is no actual explanation, nor actual answer, as to why this one is not able to hear as good as it once did.

To this one it 'now' appears that 'the answer' to absolutely every thing is; 'It is all just randomness and chance events.

So, it appears 'now' that actually you are wanting to express 'your answers' instead of actually asking 'more questions' here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm and if we to be totally honest, a good deal
defining a life...
So, this one has 'now' resorted from 'asking questions' to TELLING others what it believes is 'the answer' to Life, and every thing.

This one has, very subtly, attempted to deceive 'the reader' here. This one has done this by claiming, 'I do not seek answers, I instead ask questions'. But, just like every other poster here, it has tried to sneak in its very own personal view and belief about how the Universe is, and by doing so is trying to persuade others to come to and have and believe the exact same 'view' that this one now obviously has and is holding onto, very strongly I will add.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm how does one find certainty within our random events that define our lives?
That does not matter.

What you have shown and proved is that you have sought out 'certainty', "yourself", and have found 'certainty' in and by believing that absolutely every thing are just 'random chance events'.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm the entire theory of evolution is a theory about randomness and probability...
That does not matter. The only thing that matters here is that you are 'absolutely certain' that absolutely every thing happens by randomness and chance, and that you now want to share 'this certainty' and try and persuade and convince others of this 'one true belief' that you obviously have and are dearly holding onto, very tightly.

By the way, just how 'certain' are you of your claim and belief here "peter kropotkin" anyway?

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm now one might say, but Kropotkin, I don't have people as you described it...
But, if 'you' ever learn and know who and what 'I' am, exactly, then 'you' will also see, learn, and know that what you claim here is also just more examples of very narrowed Wrong and False viewing and thinking.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm a random event may stop me from being married any longer..
But, 'you' are 'certain' that there is 'no certainty', right?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm our certainty and ''truth'' is tied up in the snapshot of this second,
Which is why I talk about actual irrefutable Truth, instead.

Once one has and can see 'the Truth', then all of those Falsehoods that you are talking about here just fade away and disappear completely, including your own Falsehoods that you are still seeing and sharing here now, and even worse are you trying to trick and deceive others into believing that they are true and right, like you believe they are here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm a question however isn't a snapshot of this very second, a question
of the moment...
1. Asking questions and never answering them is just an absurd and ridiculous thing to do.

2. If you answer a question with only very narrowed or closed perspectives, like you obviously do "peter kropotkin", then that is just what you human beings do. Remember, you are still evolving.

3. If you so-call 'date' your answers to a particular 'time' or 'place' only, like you adult human beings do very continually, in the days when this is being written anyway, then this helps in explaining why I keep talking about and mentioning how you have, yet, to 'catch up' to 'us' and to what the actual irrefutable Truth is, exactly.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm so, when I say I have a certainty of gods' non-existence.... what that really says,
is that at this moment, at this place, I don't believe in god... it is a snapshot
Again, i will question you posters here, 'Why do you even believe things are true that may not even be true partly or even at all?'
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm so, when I look at life... I don't see answers, I see questions..
But, you just said and told 'us' you see randomness, chance, and probabilities.

Also, why are you blind 'to answers' but, supposedly, you can see 'questions'?

Why can you not see both 'questions' and 'answers'?

Why are you blind to some things but not to other things?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm because an answer, any answer is a snapshot to this very second, this place...
How stupid can one really be.

If an answer is a so-called 'snapshot to this very second, and place', then that is what 'that answer' is. But, obviously, not 'all answers' are like that "peter kropotkin". Or, do you believe otherwise?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm whereas a question, can lead us into the next minute, the next hour
What a Truly illogical, nonsensical, absurd, and ridiculous way to 'look at' and 'see' things.

Fancy spending all of this 'time' writing in 'this way' to just 'try to justify' one's own belief and position that the Universe is random, chance, and probabilities only.

As I have a said a few times already, these people, back then, would say just absolutely anything in order to just try to back up, support, and justify their 'currently' held onto beliefs or presumptions.

What this one believes is true, and is trying to persuade and convince others to believe is true also, is very obvious. And, the fact that this one has tried to use the most absurd claim, 'I only see questions, I do not see answers', is a prime example of one saying just about absolutely anything while trying to 'justify' and support their 'currently' held onto belief, that is; the Universe is randomness and chance, only.

See, the reason this one, supposedly, does not 'see' 'answers' is because if 'answers' exist for why things happen, then there is no just randomness, only and alone.

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm Kropotkin
webster2

Post by webster2 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm when I look at life and the human condition,
And, obviously just asking more and more questions, while never actually answering them, would be and is Truly 'just a waste'.

As can be clearly seen here throughout these writings. Just asking questions, while providing no actual answers, serves absolutely no purpose at all.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm when I look at the greats, I don't see their answers, I see their
questions...
So, what are 'they' then, supposedly 'great' in relation to, exactly?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm that Newton was great because he asked the question,
And, so to do questions change, and sometimes dramatically change, as well. But, so what?

Also, there are questions like; 'What is the solution to all of our problems?', or, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' Which, by the way, 'the answer' to holds 'the solution', and thus 'the resolution', to all of human being's problems.

Combine this with the Fact that 'a problem' is just 'a question', posed for a solution.

So, the answer to the question, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' is, and was, the 'resolution' to all of human being's problems, forever more.

'That answer' is the resolution, and solution to all problems. And, within every 'solution' there exists a formula. Now, the formula can then be used for 'all problems'. That is; for all questions posed, and asked, for a solution. That formula, and thus solution, then will be and is, literally, the 're-solution' for all the so-called 'world's problems'.

Now, there are no actual 'world problems', as absolutely all the problems, in the world/Universe, are, literally, made up and created by human beings. So, it could be said and argued that 'all problems' are, literally, caused and created by human beings. After all human beings are the only known animal or create that ask questions, as thus they are the only ones that ask the questions that are 'posed for solutions', as well. This means that absolutely 'all problems' are, literally, created by human beings alone. And, human beings are the only 'problem solving' creatures as well.

Now, 'the answer', thus 'the solution', to the question, 'How can we solve all of our problems?' is; by just being truly Honest, truly Open, and by seriously Wanting to. There is no use saying things like, 'We want to fix the 'drug problem', or the 'homeless problem', as there is no actual question posed for a solution.

What is the 'actual problem', exactly, which wants or needs 'to be solved'? This has to be distinguished first, before any 'real problem' can be solved. And then, because there is 'a solution' to 'every problem', only then can 'the, actual, problem', be resolved. The answer to every question posed for a solution is the actual and, literal, resolution.

The answer to the question, 'How can we solve all problems?' is; with absolute Honesty, Openness, and a serious desire, or Want, to. So, the solution is Honesty, Openness, and Want, which is also the formula within the solution. The formula therefore is H.O.W.

Now, as some are already aware, doing the exact same thing over and over again while expecting different results in not the more intelligent thing to do. So, using the formula to find or discover the actual answers, and solutions, to so-called 'real world problems' needs 'change', from past ways or past behaviors. Therefore, finding the answers to all of our problems needs Honesty, Openness, and a serious desire or Want to change, for the better. There is, obviously, no use changing for the worse. So, always seeking to change for the better, is better.

So now, if one wants to find and discover the answer to the so-called 'age old problem, and question', 'Who am 'I'?' one just needs to answer that question while seriously Wanting to, Honesty, and Open.

Therefore, by using the formula H.O.W, or W.H.O one cannot just find out and discover who 'they' are, exactly, but also 'who' 'I' am, exactly, as well as being able to find and discover the solutions and answers to all of 'our problems', exactly, and Accurately.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm what is the meaning of life? is one such question and that answer changes...
and at times, dramatically changes...
But, contrary to what you say and believe here, 'the actual answer' does not actually change. Although obviously you adult human beings continually change, and in doing so continually change in 'the way' you 'look at' and 'see' things, individually and collectively.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm the meaning or purpose of existence
Here 'we' have 'the view' of only one individual human being, only, and alone here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm many seek out answers to quell their confusion about the meaning of life
or to just quell their confusion...
So, does this mean that you, personally, do not have any confusion here "peter Kropotkin", or that 'your 'current' answer to; What is the meaning of life?' is not a confused answer? Or, something else here?

Or, are you really just trying to claim that by you just asking questions only means that you are not confused here, in Life?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm to seek out certainty is about quelling those
the questions... not the answers...
So, what is the 'whole point' of 'this', exactly?

Or, are you even unsure of this as well?

Are you always 'in doubt', which, by the way, is just another form of 'confusion' and 'being confused' anyway, right?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm as I have previously mentioned,
Yes, 'you' do continually tell 'us' this.

And, if this is what you want to believe is absolutely true, and so not be open to anything else, then by all means do so and so keep telling 'us' how you see the Universe.

But, how you 'see' things will never be actually agreed with and accepted as being actually True until you provide the actual proof for what you 'see'.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm and those aren't answers, those are questions...
But, any one only has to 'look at' your actual words there to 'see' that there is no actual questions at all there.

you just told 'us' what 'you' 'see', only.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm my hearing loss is from
a random, chance event..
So, to this one there is no actual explanation, nor actual answer, as to why this one is not able to hear as good as it once did.

To this one it 'now' appears that 'the answer' to absolutely every thing is; 'It is all just randomness and chance events.

So, it appears 'now' that actually you are wanting to express 'your answers' instead of actually asking 'more questions' here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm and if we to be totally honest, a good deal
defining a life...
So, this one has 'now' resorted from 'asking questions' to TELLING others what it believes is 'the answer' to Life, and every thing.

This one has, very subtly, attempted to deceive 'the reader' here. This one has done this by claiming, 'I do not seek answers, I instead ask questions'. But, just like every other poster here, it has tried to sneak in its very own personal view and belief about how the Universe is, and by doing so is trying to persuade others to come to and have and believe the exact same 'view' that this one now obviously has and is holding onto, very strongly I will add.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm how does one find certainty within our random events that define our lives?
That does not matter.

What you have shown and proved is that you have sought out 'certainty', "yourself", and have found 'certainty' in and by believing that absolutely every thing are just 'random chance events'.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm the entire theory of evolution is a theory about randomness and probability...
That does not matter. The only thing that matters here is that you are 'absolutely certain' that absolutely every thing happens by randomness and chance, and that you now want to share 'this certainty' and try and persuade and convince others of this 'one true belief' that you obviously have and are dearly holding onto, very tightly.

By the way, just how 'certain' are you of your claim and belief here "peter kropotkin" anyway?

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm now one might say, but Kropotkin, I don't have people as you described it...
But, if 'you' ever learn and know who and what 'I' am, exactly, then 'you' will also see, learn, and know that what you claim here is also just more examples of very narrowed Wrong and False viewing and thinking.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm a random event may stop me from being married any longer..
But, 'you' are 'certain' that there is 'no certainty', right?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm our certainty and ''truth'' is tied up in the snapshot of this second,
Which is why I talk about actual irrefutable Truth, instead.

Once one has and can see 'the Truth', then all of those Falsehoods that you are talking about here just fade away and disappear completely, including your own Falsehoods that you are still seeing and sharing here now, and even worse are you trying to trick and deceive others into believing that they are true and right, like you believe they are here.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm a question however isn't a snapshot of this very second, a question
of the moment...
1. Asking questions and never answering them is just an absurd and ridiculous thing to do.

2. If you answer a question with only very narrowed or closed perspectives, like you obviously do "peter kropotkin", then that is just what you human beings do. Remember, you are still evolving.

3. If you so-call 'date' your answers to a particular 'time' or 'place' only, like you adult human beings do very continually, in the days when this is being written anyway, then this helps in explaining why I keep talking about and mentioning how you have, yet, to 'catch up' to 'us' and to what the actual irrefutable Truth is, exactly.
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm so, when I say I have a certainty of gods' non-existence.... what that really says,
Again, i will question you posters here, 'Why do you even believe things are true that may not even be true partly or even at all?'
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm so, when I look at life... I don't see answers, I see questions..
But, you just said and told 'us' you see randomness, chance, and probabilities.

Also, why are you blind 'to answers' but, supposedly, you can see 'questions'?

Why can you not see both 'questions' and 'answers'?

Why are you blind to some things but not to other things?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm because an answer, any answer is a snapshot to this very second, this place...
How stupid can one really be.

If an answer is a so-called 'snapshot to this very second, and place', then that is what 'that answer' is. But, obviously, not 'all answers' are like that "peter kropotkin". Or, do you believe otherwise?
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm whereas a question, can lead us into the next minute, the next hour
What a Truly illogical, nonsensical, absurd, and ridiculous way to 'look at' and 'see' things.

Fancy spending all of this 'time' writing in 'this way' to just 'try to justify' one's own belief and position that the Universe is random, chance, and probabilities only.

As I have a said a few times already, these people, back then, would say just absolutely anything in order to just try to back up, support, and justify their 'currently' held onto beliefs or presumptions.

What this one believes is true, and is trying to persuade and convince others to believe is true also, is very obvious. And, the fact that this one has tried to use the most absurd claim, 'I only see questions, I do not see answers', is a prime example of one saying just about absolutely anything while trying to 'justify' and support their 'currently' held onto belief, that is; the Universe is randomness and chance, only.

See, the reason this one, supposedly, does not 'see' 'answers' is because if 'answers' exist for why things happen, then there is no just randomness, only and alone.

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:24 pm Kropotkin
What are some arguments or evidence that support the belief that the Universe operates based on randomness, chance, and probabilities rather than predetermined or guided processes?
jesse99

Post by jesse99 »

This approach to viewing life through questions rather than seeking definitive answers is both refreshing and thought-provoking. It encourages a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us,build now gg fostering a sense of humility and curiosity.

Post by Age »

jesse99 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:02 am This approach to viewing life through questions rather than seeking definitive answers is both refreshing and thought-provoking. It encourages a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us,build now gg fostering a sense of humility and curiosity.
Will you explain how, exactly?