Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Whodunnit

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:54 am
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:27 pm

So, before absolutely anything can become 'official', "atla" has to be first made aware of 'it'.

See this is what i am talking about, you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about.

And, i just have to say 'this' for 'this' to be true, right "atla"?

Okay, because you 'told me', then 'this' must be true, right "atla"?

How does it make you feel when you 'tell me' things?
If there is an official GUTOE, you can link it. So where is it?
But, how could there be an official GUTOE?

you just told 'us' that there is no official GUTOE "alta". Or, did you forget this?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm How does what feel?
'you', the one here known as "atla", of course.
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Of course it's true,
Okay, 'it' is true. But, what is 'it', exactly, which you believe is true here "atla"?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm I told you from the start that I'm researching your absolute certainty nonsense, your God-psychosis.
But, 'you' can tell 'me', or anyone else here reading this, absolutely anything. Do 'you' expect 'us' to believe absolutely everything 'you' tell 'us' is true?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Why do you participate?
To learn, and gather, more proof.

Why do you participate here "atla"?
And another one of Age's lies was exposed, no GUTOE.

You are incapable of proving your mind, mind-matter duality, evolution, time travel and infinite human potential beliefs, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:56 am
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm
If there is an official GUTOE, you can link it. So where is it?

you just told 'us' that there is no official GUTOE "alta". Or, did you forget this?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm How does what feel?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Of course it's true,
Okay, 'it' is true. But, what is 'it', exactly, which you believe is true here "atla"?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm I told you from the start that I'm researching your absolute certainty nonsense, your God-psychosis.
But, 'you' can tell 'me', or anyone else here reading this, absolutely anything. Do 'you' expect 'us' to believe absolutely everything 'you' tell 'us' is true?
Atla wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:31 pm Why do you participate?

Of course there is no GUTOE, to you "atla". 'you' told 'us' that there is no official one, which, to you, means that there is no one existing absolutely anywhere.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:37 am
Atla wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:56 am

Of course there is no GUTOE, to you "atla". 'you' told 'us' that there is no official one, which, to you, means that there is no one existing absolutely anywhere.
Your hallucinations about the future don't count, you haven't been able to predict anything.

You are incapable of proving your mind, mind-matter duality, evolution, time travel and infinite human potential beliefs, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
LuckyR

Post by LuckyR »

Aodhan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:08 pm Can God cease to exist? Futile question. Human understanding is limited by constraints God imposed upon it.

You could say God does not exist and I can't prove you wrong but for the sake of a thought experiment-
Silly question. The vast majority of the gods humans have worshipped over time have lost all of their worshippers and thus have lost their "god" status.