How is the Karma enforced?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

meno_

Re: How is the Karma enforced?

Post by meno_ »

Impenitent wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:51 pm Maiden was never the same (or as good) after Di'anno...

Zep was better when they were the Yardbirds (and Beck and Clapton were better than Page) - but the original blues players which all these bands copied never get enough credit...

Ramones - Clash

2 cents

-Imp

Yeah, the Yardbirds were great at the summer of love festival at Monterey, had to work could not go with my friend Terry in his VW bug bus.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Zep was better when they were the Yardbirds"

Negative, ghost rider. Zep needs Jones and Bonham to be Zep. Jones was as much the brains of Zep as Page was, and Page grew some balls and became a new guitarist when he left The Yardbirds. No more soft ass rockabilly sing along nonsense.

Beck is as good and probably better than Page, yeah, but he's not in the same rock category as Page. S'more of a jazz fusion guitarist.

Eric 'slow hand' Clapton can be more tasty in his leads than Page sometimes, but overall, he can't jam like Page and doesn't like to get away from blues standards much.

Now I don't know if this is true, but a friend told me that this is the property of a home that Crowley once owned that Page bought.

https://youtu.be/7Ql0jGN-F-g
meno_

Post by meno_ »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:03 pm "Zep was better when they were the Yardbirds"

Negative, ghost rider. Zep needs Jones and Bonham to be Zep. Jones was as much the brains of Zep as Page was, and Page grew some balls and became a new guitarist when he left The Yardbirds. No more soft ass rockabilly sing along nonsense.

Beck is as good and probably better than Page, yeah, but he's not in the same rock category as Page. S'more of a jazz fusion guitarist.

Eric 'slow hand' Clapton can be more tasty in his leads than Page sometimes, but overall, he can't jam like Page and doesn't like to get away from blues standards much.

Now I don't know if this is true, but a friend told me that this is the property of a home that Crowley once owned that Page bought.

https://youtu.be/7Ql0jGN-F-g

Seems like karmic retribution for some bad deed deserving torture
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm It's another variation of the teleological thought-police like religion, and it falls apart when u examine it.

Consider this. If i steal Joe's wallet, am i accruing bad karma? Well wait a minute. Joe musta done somethin bad himself if he got his wallet stolen, right? He's got bad karma, so his wallet gets stolen. So me stealing his wallet is actually an act of enforcing the karmic balance then? See whuddum sayin?

It duddint make any sense. How can the great karma-keepers indict me for doing something bad when what i did (steal Joe's wallet) was an act of karmic justice against joe?
You got it.

Karma is victim blaming and that is why reincarnation and it are foolish notions when taken literally.

Repair your screw ups now because there is no do over at the cost of some new victim to reteach what you should have learned on your first go.