'Gender' is prude for 'sex'.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: 'Gender' is prude for 'sex'.

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:31 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:28 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:21 am A message for women and children here. Ignore your instincts that have been honed for millions of years. It's your DUTY to make men happy-- whatever the cost to yourself. If you see a creepy man, don't avoid him. Smile at him. Ask him out for coffee. Make him feel good about himself. Get into a car with him. Whatever it takes. Your purpose in life is to make men happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytzpB7LH2Kc
That woman would drive any man ro suicide.
Not the point. Is there ANYONE on here with a triple digit IQ?
You can be sure that platform man isn't a sociopath. How? Because given his appearance, if he's trying to appear civil and charming like sociopaths are said to do, he could be nuts.

On the other hand, maybe he's next level sociopath ... and overthinking the situation. Like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMz7JBRbmNo

But I get your point. I would never encourage anyone to be a saint. Doing so could be grounds for reckless endangerment, particularly if the woman in this instance is a bit soft in the head.

She could be the marketing target for "Mitten Force."
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:16 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:28 am

That woman would drive any man ro suicide.
Not the point. Is there ANYONE on here with a triple digit IQ?
You can be sure that platform man isn't a sociopath. How? Because given his appearance, if he's trying to appear civil and charming like sociopaths are said to do, he could be nuts.

On the other hand, maybe he's next level sociopath ... and overthinking the situation. Like this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMz7JBRbmNo

But I get your point. I would never encourage anyone to be a saint. Doing so could be grounds for reckless endangerment, particularly if the woman in this instance is a bit soft in the head.

She could be the marketing target for "Mitten Force."
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I pointed out that sociopaths are generally very civil. I suppose you thought your secret was safe...
vegetariantaxidermy

And seriously, what is a man going to think if a woman walks up to him and asks where the nearest coffee can be found? FFS.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:21 am A message for women and children here. Ignore your instincts that have been honed for millions of years. It's your DUTY to make men happy-- whatever the cost to yourself. If you see a creepy man, don't avoid him. Smile at him. Ask him out for coffee. Make him feel good about himself. Get into a car with him. Whatever it takes. Your purpose in life is to make men happy.

You're really not going to like what these freaks have lined-up to aim at children and girls in the coming years...
vegetariantaxidermy

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:27 pm

You're really not going to like what these freaks have lined-up to aim at children and girls in the coming years...
It's actually happening now. It's unstoppable. So either our civilization comes to an end or humanity regains its sanity (unlikely, because that would require a reverse momentum).
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:16 pm I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I pointed out that sociopaths are generally very civil. I suppose you thought your secret was safe...
:lol:

My secret to share with you, such as it is, is this. I was advised by a respected spiritual friend to never bring particular teachings to the internet.

Now you know, quid pro quo. What is your relevant secret to share?
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense

Post by commonsense »

... Is there ANYONE on here with a triple digit IQ?
Isn’t 160 the required minimum? :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

'''You should smile more'.
'You should be kind'.
'You shouldn't have hurt his feelings'.
'You just have to be nice'.
'He's just making conversation. All you have to do is talk to him'.
'He's not hurting you, he doesn't need to go away'.

Has escalated to

'You should approach that strange man who looks unstable and is bigger and stronger than you all by yourself and ask him if he'd like a coffee'.

The expectations placed on women in the service of men by society are extraordinary at the best of times.

But this is off the scale.

Advertisements aimed at women instructing us to go out of our way to be kind at our personal risk.

#F**kOff ''

ps Not my comment. I had to censor the last # part. Wouldn't want to offend anyone on here.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:28 am
There's a big difference between looking for shit and dealing with shit, a difference that the video conflates.
The video says, go out and look for some shit, while leaving the woman high and dry with only Mitten Force, only in her case with good footing so she can't just skate away from trouble.

Once the guy is on the ground and helpless, then he needs help.
Before that, he's just in the thros of choice, and considering if he should make his last and biggest mistake.
For all she knows, her shining presence just might be the thing that sents him off.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:23 am as a very long time married man, even I almost threw up when
you said to women, do anything to make a man feel better?
What kind of bullshit is that?
Kropotkin
Did the men like the Stepford Wives?

It's not a rhetorical question because, I don't know.
As far as I know, such creatures don't exist.

They're just a Hollywood implant into the noggin.

“I’d go there with a pretty woman. A strange woman. A quiet woman. I wouldn’t even want to know her name, while I would just be, Mr. Smith. And I would send out for cold beer. Then I would tell her things. Things that I’ve never told to anyone. Things that are locked deep in here. And as I talked to her I would want her to hold out her soft white hand and say, “Poor thing. Poor, poor thing.”

- Psychiatrist in a Hollywood movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sq-g-UXuMk